JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
01-22-2009, 02:49 AM

Oh. Well, pardon any rudeness on my part.

Ever tried saying "We're through," and walk off? Oh, and just for extra precaution, get with someone new.

That's what exes have done in the past with me. *shrug*

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#32 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
01-22-2009, 06:16 PM

I would try that, but i'm not that kinda person (which might be why I have stalkers) so yea *sweatdrop*
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Bureda (Offline)
Banned

01-22-2009, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunda View Post
Erm well I don't like opening new threads, especially relationship related ones. But there's something I wanna discuss. You may have been in situations when you couldn't tell if you were good friends or lovers. Have you talked about it, or you went for it? Were you afraid? Have you felt like you don't want to ruin the whole thing? Or you have and regretted it? Or you haven't...
Share your experiences and thoughts with me.
I wonder does the thread have a smell of immatureness?
Tell her:

I said it must be ya ass cause it ain't ya face
I need a tipdrill, I need a tipdrill
(#34 (permalink))
Old
AuditoryRainbow (Offline)
New to JF

01-22-2009, 08:01 PM

I had at one point been in love with my closest guy friend on and off for three years. In that situation I didn't say anything because I knew that he did not and would not like me back in that way. I never told him, and just kind of got over it with time..

In the end, it really depends on the nature of the friendship. If you think there is a good chance of things working out and you can trust that your friendship would stand a chance even after a failed relationship than it may be worth it to have a good time together as lovers. However if you don't think they will return your feelings it may be better not to risk it.
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Yuusuke (Offline)
Banned!

01-22-2009, 08:11 PM

i dated one of my really good friends
well a few and were still cool
(#36 (permalink))
Old
ThirdSight (Offline)
Bane of Stupidity

Send a message via AIM to ThirdSight
01-25-2009, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
"I cried last night and twice this morning. I love her and I can't live without her"
This is pathethic beyond any human comparison.

Time for a restraining order.

-M@

How in the world do people reach 1,000+ posts?

Skadoosh.
(#37 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
01-25-2009, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdSight View Post
This is pathethic beyond any human comparison.

Time for a restraining order.
I know right? He's drivin me insane...I've already tried breakin up w/ him yet he thinks we're still dating >.< I'm bout to plain and simple...yeah, 1st period tomorrow...I'll write him a note right now. *searches for paper*
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
01-25-2009, 09:39 PM

I broke up with my ex last night. And... it was pretty hard. But... in the end, it's best for the both of us. Especially her. She doesn't need a guy like me in her life as anything more than a friend.

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#39 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

01-25-2009, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aota View Post
I broke up with my ex last night. And... it was pretty hard. But... in the end, it's best for the both of us. Especially her. She doesn't need a guy like me in her life as anything more than a friend.
aw thats sad...