JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#521 (permalink))
Old
tazzy (Offline)
JF Regular

11-05-2011, 10:34 AM

The big problem in Japan is that people just don't meet each other. There's not much of a culture of going out and hanging in the pub and meeting strangers as in Europe, they say most Japanese end up marrying someone they went to school with or work with- what with this being the only occasion they get to meet people.
(#522 (permalink))
Old
Nameless (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-05-2011, 02:14 PM

Rationality
The lack of emotions
The unwillingness to waste time on a single person
The proven nonexistence of 'love'

I enjoy my life in loneliness.

Last edited by Nameless : 11-05-2011 at 02:26 PM.
(#523 (permalink))
Old
Fr3sh (Offline)
JF Regular

11-06-2011, 03:29 AM

For quite a while now I didn't want to get into a relationship or anything because I love chilling with my homeboys whenever, wherever and not worry about it. I usually like dressing up nicely but that's for myself, I like to look good. And another thing that I enjoyed but after a while it sickened me was "whoring around"....I used to go clubbing a lot with my friends and just pick up a girl from the club and yaaaaah...u guys know where this is going.

After a while it wasn't satisfying at all...I was far from being a virgin, but at the same time I felt like I was because never have a made love to a women. Every time I pursued a women it was solely because of lust...I think now I might be ready for a relationship. I'll try to pull a move on this girl, she seems to be a pretty nice girl, she's super cute, looks like she knows what she wants i don't know her too much but every time I see\talk to her it was at the campus library but we'll see how things go...hopefully it'll work out.