Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Rose (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to Rose
10-30-2008, 03:21 AM

I don't think there should be an age, they have to wait for the right person, and not just go around screwing just for the sake of doing it.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
DagothUr (Offline)
Banned

10-30-2008, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
I don't think there should be an age, they have to wait for the right person, and not just go around screwing just for the sake of doing it.
Exactly. .
(#13 (permalink))
Old
theAlphaDuck (Offline)
Banned

10-30-2008, 12:05 PM

i think the opposite...screw around...
for the following reasons
1. It's FUN
2. It's FREE
3. It's Healthy
4. Gets better with practice

also worth remembering....YOUR YOUNG ONCE!....don't rush into relationships... you've got your Whole life to be sensible....and if you get to age 55 and youve had 3 sexual partners....well where do you think prostitutes get thier customers from....?

Live life...like its your last day... you could get hit by a bus tommorow...

I REALLY don't think its a good idea for youngsters to get involved in HEAVY relationships.... your just not emotionally ready...

SEX is SEX...personally i lost mine age 14 (doggy style over the cello rack in a music practice room)....and ive shagged my way well into triple didgets...

drink fully from the cup of life...

IF people judge you...fuck em.... because if you have FUN now...when your young...then when it comes to settling down...its alot better.....but if you dont...

well why do you think most swingers are over 50?

and do you wanna be one of those?

i can sit happily in my relationship without ANY urge to sleep around....thats because i know 2 things
1. ive shagged plenty
2. i can have any woman of my chosing

i am confident in this...so if i see a petit little blonde with perky boobs...well i've been with one of those....and i KNOW i can make her mine if i want to...so i got nothing left to prove

also everyone is different in bed....and its worth experiencing that different dynamic...

SO FREE LOVE...all the way
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

10-30-2008, 12:38 PM

Hmm. "Whenever" is not the best answer here, although my opinion may seem the same.

I think the people should be both over 16, and should both be FULLY aware of the risks. It's not just about "feeling ready" it's about using condoms, understanding what they'll have to do if it goes wrong, and all that.

In all, I agree with Josh and I agree alot with AlphaDuck.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Banzai (Offline)
日本バンザイ~!

Send a message via MSN to Banzai
10-30-2008, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
Lets hope you don't practice what you preach, Josh, or you'll be a virgin for another 5 years!

Yeah, I would say no younger than 3.

Well, my last gf was 14. So I say 14.

>>>SOSDefinition<<<

私は日本語より多く学ぶことが開始されます。
(#16 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

10-30-2008, 12:57 PM

I think that it is entirely dependent on the person. People mature physically and mentally at different ages, and there is no set age a person will be 'ready to have sex.' Personally, I don't believe in putting a generic age tag on it because of the varying degree of human development - some people start puberty at 8 years old, others, as old as 17 or 18. I don't think it's our place to judge when someone is ready mentally and physically to consent to sex. I had sex at a young age because a) I'd been in a relationship with that person for a long time beforehand, and b) I personally believed, and still do believe I was ready and educated enough to make that decision. It's also not about fucking someone at a certain age for the sake of fucking someone, it's about finding the right person first in my opinion.

I don't think responsibility has to come with age. There will be people who will be safe from the first time they have sex, and there will be others who'll just fuck unprotected all the time regardless of age.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
theAlphaDuck (Offline)
Banned

10-30-2008, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshAussie View Post
Anyone saying "Whenever, as long as your both ready" Should be shot.
FIRSTLY:

lets all remember there is NO right answer to this.

so NO one should be shot...least of me...I'm far too good looking...though i suppose a bullet hole scar in the right place could do something to enhance my already adonis looks

i dont know about you but didnt we ALL play "Doctors and Nurses" as kids?

i know i did.

SEX is a beautifull thing...

its not dirty....its not wrong....and chances are if your thinking about it...and you want to do it...then your ready for it.

its strange that in the society we all live in...its ok for violence to be on TV....you can broadcast someone butchering someone brutally with a blunt nitting needle and then eating parts of that persons flesh in a blood orgy of violence....

but your not allowed to broadcast an errect penis....

SEX...brings people together.... and providing its consetual there is no reason it shouldnt be a positive experience...no matter what.

i think you need to calm down a bit there josh
(#18 (permalink))
Old
theAlphaDuck (Offline)
Banned

10-30-2008, 01:44 PM

yea i read it...

it depends...you CANT say NO....

i mean sure...12 is a bit young...BUT...why the fuck not?

lets not forget...a couple of hundered years ago...you would be married at the age of 12 and expected to have your first kid by the time you were 15!

clearly it depends..... also what do you mean by FUCKING?

sticking it in a moving it around...SEX is more than that...hell you can make a girl cum without even touching her pussy if you know what your doing....

would you class that as FUCKING?

or what about mutual masturbation?

if it feels good...and no-one gets hurt...then whats the big deal?

OF course older guy's/girls shouldnt be messing around with younglings...because they have an unfair mental edvantage...but if both are as young as each other....i see nothing wrong with a bit of fooling around
(#19 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

10-30-2008, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshAussie View Post
Do you really think an 8 year old (Even if said 8 year old has hit puberty) Is ready for a sex??

Im sure many of the 14 year old girls that have sex at parties with some guys theyve just met really do "Think they are ready for sex."

And do you think that "being a relationship" for a "long time" at that age actually changes anything??

Im sure two 12 year olds that have been "going out" since they were 6 are ready to "Fuck."

I wonder how serious a relationship you can have at that age. Unless of course one of the "Partners" is taking advtantage of the other. (Like a large age differance...)

Also, If you think that its allright for 12 year olds to fuck each other, then whats your stance on a 18 year old fucking an 10 year old? (For the sake of the argument lets say the 10 year old hit puberty at the age of 8)

I mean, your trying to justify "Tweenies" and (Omg people below the age of 10 - oh but lets make sure theyve atleast hit puberty and deem themselves "Ready") to engage in (lets not suger coat it) Fucking each other.
8 year olds, no, because at 8 barely anybody is emotionally capable of understanding, even if they have hit puberty then.

14 year old girls who have sex for the first time at a party are obviously not ready for sex, and not mature enough to do so either, despite what they might think of themselves. But there is no stopping them, only educating them how to avoid STDs and pregnancy.

I think being in a solid relationship is a good foundation for a sexual relationship rather than fucking someone you've only known 5 minutes. Having a long term boyfriend or girlfriend and having sex with them is a lot more stable and you can trust them a lot more than other cases.

And yes I do think it's okay for two 12 year olds to fuck each other, provided they know what they are doing, why they are doing it, and if they are using protection. I don't see why it's anyone else's business. An 18 year old fucking a 10 year old is wrong because there is a substantial difference in experience and physical development, whereas between two 12 year olds there isn't much difference. That's why it's okay for a 30 year old to fuck a 40 year old.

People who fucked 20 people by age 14 are obviously deluded and aren't actually ready for sex - they aren't capable of deciding when having sex is appropriate. I'm not trying to defend those kind of people, what I'm trying to defend is consented sex between two people who are both physically and emotionally capable of handling it - and that is age irrelevant in my opinion. Once you get passed aged 10, people's maturity levels really start to come out.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
10-30-2008, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laine View Post
Forget age; what matters is the maturity levels of the parties involved, I think. Yes, I'm unnecessarily making this sound legal.

As long as you are aware of the possible consequences and risks involved (both emotional and physical -- e.g. babies and diseases), I say go get it when you want it.
Agreed.

I think 16 is a good age to get started with sex.

everything is relative and contradictory ~
Closed Thread