JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#261 (permalink))
Old
wickedspell (Offline)
New to JF

01-01-2009, 07:45 AM

just find a friend with the same interets.or post questions you curious about.
every relationship starts with a simple "hello"
--words lead to conversation
--conversation leads to friendship
--friendship can become a great relationship.
Doesnt matter where you find it. Internet world is not that scary if you know how to judge it for your self.i think
(#262 (permalink))
Old
Arikado (Offline)
Elegant Rocker

Send a message via AIM to Arikado Send a message via MSN to Arikado
01-01-2009, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedspell View Post
Doesnt matter where you find it. Internet world is not that scary if you know how to judge it for your self.i think
Yeah, it's all about good judgement. Usually you can tell right away if someone is a jerk, or an aspiring jerk (lmao) from their usual speech and response patterns and such. There are many subtle occurrences within one's messages that can help describe the type of person you're dealing with, too. Identifying them early just comes with interactive experience that you naturally build up over time. That means, chat with people more and be more social. ;]

Member of the Metal Club
"Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star" -孔夫子
(#263 (permalink))
Old
Hidetsugu (Offline)
JF Regular

Location: In a soooo boring island that belongs to Spain ><...
Send a message via MSN to Hidetsugu
01-01-2009, 12:26 PM

Yeah, I did... but just as friends, to go to the cinema and things like that, nothing serious

La gente puede mantener la esperanza porque la muerte es invisible...
(#264 (permalink))
Old
HinataUchiha (Offline)
is so lonely

01-01-2009, 06:19 PM

Oh, now I know what to do! Thank you for the information. I was worried that I wouldn't know how to go about this internet thing.

Perv Dance
1 2 3 step step jump step step grope step step touch step step kiss and *SLap!!!
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
(#265 (permalink))
Old
JoBo (Offline)
JF Regular

01-01-2009, 06:51 PM

Well i sort of did.

Through bebo i found this cool-looking Scottish guy and added him on msn No intentions, just looked like a cool guy.

Then we had that "click" thing you get with some people, like the first day we spoke (over msn anyway), we were talking to each other for 8 hours straight We both got on unbelievably well and turned out to be really alike and have the same opinions and morals about most things.

We never properly went out but we did kinda act like we were going out anyway We were kind of seeing each other in an internet kinda way lol (we had spoken to each other over the phone and cam and mic and stuff, not just msn).

Then i gradually started to go off of him, i don't know why because i still thought he was just as awesome as the start I think i just didn't want to be in a long-distance relationship when i knew i'd have to go through the rest of school, then college and then possibly University before i could ever see him properly (apart from the occassional visit). So after a year we talked about it and decided to just stay friends with no intentions for when we meet each other

So it's years later now and we're still best friends and have still never met The end.

~Chiiii_x
(#266 (permalink))
Old
Keaton421 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-01-2009, 06:53 PM

Scotland and England... that's hardly long distance, you know.

Oh! I wish I was in the land of Ramen
Otaku there are not downtrodden
Kawaii! Kawaii! Kawaii, Desu Ne!

MAXIMUM VIPER
Defender of the Scholar, Scourge of the Otaku, Savior of Japan
(#267 (permalink))
Old
JoBo (Offline)
JF Regular

01-01-2009, 07:00 PM

True true That's probably why i considered it in the first place because it wasn't too far away. But i had school then so i didn't have enough spare time and my parents are strict and wouldn't let me go anyway.

And neither of us could drive or had any money

We figured that it'd work out okay after i finished college but things didn't work out that way I don't mind though, we're still best friends so it's not like i lost him or anything And neither of us got down about it.

And if it hadn't of happened then i wouldn't have ended up with Sean and now he's like married to his Job and has no time for a relationship anyway So it was for the greater good

~Chiiii_x
(#268 (permalink))
Old
koaku (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-01-2009, 07:41 PM

Nah never..it look kinda weird to date someone you dont really know..or ever saw!lol Anyway if there an occasion to do it why not?

I Honestly, seriously and truly.....don't care about U
(#269 (permalink))
Old
hinata4life (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to hinata4life
01-01-2009, 08:19 PM

I had a relationship with someone for 2 weeks... I know him through another forum I come to^^
I still love him really much... but he loves another good friend of his, but if his heart is'nt broken because of her, I must be happy^^

Love cute things~ <3 Nya~
(#270 (permalink))
Old
spicytuna (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-01-2009, 09:14 PM

Sure, I've dated some girls I'm met on the internet. But then again, I was probably using the internet long before most of you were born.