JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#271 (permalink))
Old
ffbittencourt (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to ffbittencourt Send a message via Skype™ to ffbittencourt
Question そうですか? - 01-05-2009, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicytuna View Post
Sure, I've dated some girls I'm met on the internet. But then again, I was probably using the internet long before most of you were born.
Old fella, ain't ya?
(#272 (permalink))
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-05-2009, 03:29 AM

yeah, he was on Welcome to Gaia | Gaia Online -__- he asked me out, i said yes *fails* and then we didn't see eachother for three months. then we started hanging out when he was able to go on again, then he never really was on, then my friends said that once when i was away on a cabin trip, he cheated on me for 2 or 3 days, then i found out that he had a real life girlfriend, never talked to him after that

turned out when we hung out, he was never there really :P i was glad i got rid of him! D|< our whole group of friends were dating eachother until then, cause after that the group began falling apart and we haven't talked since....so sad D:
and now my friend Katie and I agreed to never online date again D:< i only had one, so i don't mind she had like 4 while me and that guy were dating hahah
(#273 (permalink))
Old
noonboy (Offline)
The shadow of the net

01-07-2009, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinataUchiha View Post
There's a no dating rule at my house. The internet is my only chance to meet someone special without my parents murdering me. But how do i find someone true on the web? I could be thinking I met a nice guy but really be talking to a creep. I'm so alone

meat them in real life an if they want to move it online that well work.you know.but is hard to be attracted to someone if you are to pikey. look beond the skin. like thim for who thay ar

!It is all ways darkest before the dawn!
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
(#274 (permalink))
Old
kouichisan (Offline)
おす!

01-07-2009, 07:31 PM

----------------------------

Last edited by kouichisan : 02-17-2016 at 11:46 PM.