JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
SephirothVVC (Offline)
Death Is The Cure

Send a message via MSN to SephirothVVC Send a message via Skype™ to SephirothVVC
11-30-2008, 04:09 AM

some advice for all teen relationships is that dont have high expectations because at that age boys are just horny. its the truth, they dont want love. jst find a mature guy when you get a little older. stupid boys dont deserve what they want. and my personal advice to you woulad be. leave it alone. youll get over him. he sounds like a real loser

"I despise practically everything about human life, which does limit one's weekend activities."
(#12 (permalink))
Old
ThirdSight (Offline)
Bane of Stupidity

Send a message via AIM to ThirdSight
11-30-2008, 09:53 PM

Sweetheart,
This guy is playing you for a fool, and a big one at that.

I take it from your post and your description of how you acted when in this "relationship" that it's your first one. He knows that, and he's taking advantage of that fact. Not calling you and hitching up with another girl is his way of doing things, because he knows he can do it with you. And he's flirting with you again because he either a)thinks he's hot **** and can have 2 girls at the same time or b)has no one to suck face with now, and has you on back-up. He knows he can get back with you with a little flirting because you sound soft and a bit insecure. Be strong, be bold, and stick up for yourself. You and women in general don't need this kind of treatment, and you can honestly find better for yourself.

Dump this guy like a bad habit, before you start to develop one.

-M@

How in the world do people reach 1,000+ posts?

Skadoosh.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Mhitandyr (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Mhitandyr
Smile hello aichan - 12-16-2008, 01:34 AM

hello aichan ^_^ most of the advices i have seen here make sense and yeah maybe the guy is a bastard like they said didn't he actually told you he was a bastard himself? i have a feeling he did for you see i think i am the kind of guy he is so ya since i consider myself like it i can say but my advice would be to actually talk to him about it even if you get hurt by doing so life is lived by facing what lies ahead even if is troublesome do it and you will see it is worth than better running away like a coward well thats for my advice... hope you take my advice