JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
aichan (Offline)
New to JF

relationship advice - 11-29-2008, 04:27 PM

ok this is kind of weird thing to be posting here but i need some advice well i have an ex boyfriend like...im still in love with him:S i went out with him back in august and we only went on one date and like he never actually broke up with me just stopped calling and talking to me and he got another gf...which was really bad...i never knew why he did that but i feel stupid cuz the whole time that he was actualy interested in me i was all nervous and shy, i really admired him, but i looked really stupid and probably desperate i guess. anyways now i have he is talking to me and flirting with me again some in class. i have wondered why he suddenly didnt want to talk to me to begin with, it keeps bothering me even after 4 months almost 5 i cant get it out of my mind cuz i know i screwed up somehow but i dont want him to think im really a total loser chic at the very least. i really like him, but im not sure how to show that i like him still and that i am not a total desperate loser like i seemed like. last time his friend hooked me up with him but idk how to show him that i like him without coming off as totally stalker like and weird again...which defeats the purpose. so please someone help me!!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Blac (Offline)
JF Regular

11-29-2008, 05:25 PM

his friend is the reason you get to be with him the first time?
that kinda look bad that guy would have probably thought that your easy.
and its kinda hard to remove that image on the guy,
so either be the desperate chic or move on, i highly doubt he would take you seriously.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Uriko (Offline)
JF Cereal Killer

11-29-2008, 06:11 PM

well..the very fact that you still want to impress him after he got a gf after going out with you is an act of desperation.

i say ditch him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blac View Post
so either be the desperate chic or move on.

But to despair was to wish back for something already lost.
Or to prolong what was already unbearable.

(#4 (permalink))
Old
CaptainThunder (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-29-2008, 06:20 PM

Have you ever thought of, you know, telling him how you feel and asking him what happened, instead of beating around the bush with childish "signs"?
(#5 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

11-29-2008, 06:23 PM

Let's keep in mind she is 15.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
NinjaKazama (Offline)
Live Long & Prosper

Send a message via AIM to NinjaKazama
Thats not the right guy for u! - 11-29-2008, 06:57 PM

He is a guy that shows no remorse for his actions..he probably already had the girlfriend that he had when he was seeing u and that he got tired of her at some point and needed someone else 4 the moment which was u...u are called his side chick,,,A girl that u get really quick because your horny and u don't wanna deal with your true love at the moment,..that is why he stopped talkin 2 u 4 a while because he got reunited with his girlfriend again and everything is good...while u liking this boy he doesn't even really care about u like that,,,I can't believe u waited months 4 this guy...what did he do to u 4 u to actually be that obsessed with him...get ova him and find a guy who actually cares about u and ur his #1 girl...if u dont u gonna get really hurt by this guy who really doesn't care about u anyway...stop worrying about guys and get your life together...u got a long while to live u aint missing nutthin yet...the players change but the game remains the same...
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Devan (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to Devan
11-29-2008, 07:16 PM

hey, Babe............

you may like him, but if you think about it he has been treating you like SHIT!!!!! Get you another man sweet-heart.......
(#8 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

11-29-2008, 07:31 PM

one date does not equal relationship.
he was never your boyfriend in that sense.

yes, once upon a time, he was interested in you. But thats what you need to keep in mind-'ONCE UPON A TIME' its in the past. the only thing you can do is move on, honey.

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
(#9 (permalink))
Old
CaptainThunder (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-29-2008, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Let's keep in mind she is 15.
Of course, that's why I made the comment. Although most kids won't listen to good advice, it's much easier to do things the right way the first time around, rather than stumbling around on your own and getting burned.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
bookwormlove (Offline)
New to JF

I think . . . - 11-30-2008, 12:06 AM

Just do your best and remember that we're all human. And think about it this way, you don't want to look back on this 2 or 3 years from now and be disapointed on how much time you spent on the guy.

And trying to get feelings for someone else would be a good idea.

[*]MY NAME IS spelled: Jean9 and hey, [*]Tea-bagging on XBOX Live is Mean!