(#21 (permalink))
Old
Naoko (Offline)
Evil Muffin 奈央子

Send a message via AIM to Naoko
12-03-2008, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAD0W View Post
I didnt say hit and run, i said theres gotta be some sort of attraction there and I agree with it. All my female friends are attractive in thier own way but i personally wouldnt go round trying to screw them all. Even if i wasnt already attached.
Not you, shadow
I meant Keaton, lol.

However, THAT statement I can completely agree with.

外人警報発令中!!!! ヽ(`Д')ノ
My Japanese still sucks. Feel free to correct me! Any constructive criticism is appreciated.((どうも、ナゴナゴさん!!))
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Kaoru1981 (Offline)
New to JF

12-03-2008, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naoko View Post
Kaoru, if you're worried about losing a friend...you can either:

a. Keep it to yourself and just let it stay friendly.
b. Take a risk, and ask.

If I were to go B's route, I'd tell him that I value him as a friend and hope that what I'm about to ask won't hurt our friendship. You don't have to tell him you like him...just find out if he likes you. It's only when they start asking "why" that it gets all complicated. If he says "Yes" tell him you like him...if he says "No" you just wanted to know if he did. *shrug*
Great suggestion, Naoko. All I need now is just more courage to ask when I meet him in a few weeks' time.

Although I still hope to get more information from someone knowing Japanese culture well to further assure me whether what he did are a normal things amongs Japanese guys. They are famous for their politeness, so I just don't wish all he did are merely out of politeness. I think that can increase my confident and courage to ask
(#23 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

12-03-2008, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Not you, shadow
I meant Keaton, lol.

However, THAT statement I can completely agree with.
What statement? direct quotes help

I'm sorry for all the bad stuff I said and all the feelings I hurt.. Please forgive me
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Naoko (Offline)
Evil Muffin 奈央子

12-03-2008, 05:05 PM

Good luck to you

外人警報発令中!!!! ヽ(`Д')ノ
My Japanese still sucks. Feel free to correct me! Any constructive criticism is appreciated.((どうも、ナゴナゴさん!!))
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Naoko (Offline)
Evil Muffin 奈央子

12-03-2008, 05:05 PM

Quote:
What statement? direct quotes help
The whole thing :O I did quote it! I think...*scrolls up*...

Quote:
theres gotta be some sort of attraction there and I agree with it. All my female friends are attractive in thier own way but i personally wouldnt go round trying to screw them all. Even if i wasnt already attached.

外人警報発令中!!!! ヽ(`Д')ノ
(#26 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

12-03-2008, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru1981 View Post
Great suggestion, Naoko. All I need now is just more courage to ask when I meet him in a few weeks' time.
Woah hang on weeks? Is this because of distance? Long distance relationships can be difficult.. I know your not supposed to ask this of a lady, but how old are you?

I'm sorry for all the bad stuff I said and all the feelings I hurt.. Please forgive me
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Kaoru1981 (Offline)
New to JF

12-03-2008, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Your very welcome Just go for it girl! Sometimes, indirect ways can by too sly and he may avoid the answer if hes a shy person. If i were you just give him a hug, then when you pull away, do it real slow and stare him in the eyes and go in for a kiss. Such a make or break situtation will let you know either way. If it doesnt work out, if hes as nicer guy as you say he is, he will understand your feelings and still wish to be your friend

Well, I do think he's quite shy though. And by the way, I don't think I dare to do what you suggested. Forgive me for my coward...
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Kaoru1981 (Offline)
New to JF

12-03-2008, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Woah hang on weeks? Is this because of distance? Long distance relationships can be difficult.. I know your not supposed to ask this of a lady, but how old are you?
Well, my first post answered all your questions I supposed
We met during a tour, and all the instances when we meet up each others are mostly going out to tour together whether it's in China where I'm working, or Japan where he is. End of this month we're planning for a tour to Vietnam. And by the way, I'm from Malaysia. I'm in my late twenties and he's in his early thirties.
Well.... you can calculate the year I was born from the year I borned though...1981

P/S: I guessed how we met each other and most of the time we spent together are on tour which just seems to be so unreal (Both of us like to go for tour/backpacking...)

Last edited by Kaoru1981 : 12-03-2008 at 05:18 PM.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Kaoru1981 (Offline)
New to JF

12-03-2008, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Good luck to you
Thank you so much!
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Kaoru1981 (Offline)
New to JF

12-03-2008, 05:19 PM

Going to bed now, for it's too late for me here. Need to wake up early tomorrow. Will continue the thread tomorrow (should be today already since it's past mid-night here :P)