Old
Arikado (Offline)
Elegant Rocker

Send a message via AIM to Arikado Send a message via MSN to Arikado
12-08-2008, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureda View Post
Nothing wrong with pleasure. Why you hatin' ;<
There's something wrong with it when you're going out with one girl, and screwing another ~.^

Member of the Metal Club
"Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star" -孔夫子
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Bureda (Offline)
Banned

12-08-2008, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikado View Post
There's something wrong with it when you're going out with one girl, and screwing another ~.^
Not really.

Multitasking! If a man can do that he deserves it. However, what we trying to prove here is; You don't mess with someone's heart, emotions, life and hurt them just like you wouldn't want someone to do the same to you.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
12-08-2008, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznvogue View Post
Find a guy who really wants to pamper you and treat you like your a goddess and then you might have something for real.
not always the greatest guy either....it can get annoyin
(#25 (permalink))
Old
ThirdSight (Offline)
Bane of Stupidity

Send a message via AIM to ThirdSight
12-09-2008, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiri View Post
K, here's whats going on. I like one of my best friends, I've known him for about 4 1/2 yrs, but we've only gotten to actually know each other for two and its now that I've started to like him. I've always been attracted to him, even though we didnt used to talk before, but I've always liked his company. Thing is, right now he in a bit of a mess, his ex girlfriend (who happens to be bi-polar) broke up with him, but still calls him and tells him that she loves him (-rolleyes-) while dating her current/ex boyfriend(not sure on that particular detail) on top of which he has another close friend whom he likes and has wanted to date for the longest time(she's also wanted to date him but it seems she always ends up with a boyfriend everytime he asks her out) and on top of that he met some girl last week and had sex with her the other day (I really wanted to stab him for that, but oh well...) He knows I like him, we've had a conversation on that, and he told me he liked me as a friend, but what I'm afraid of is that he's starting to see me as another one of his guy friends, although I'm somewhat sure he's also not "looking" my way so that he doesnt hurt me if he ends up doing something stupid. But I really do care for him, even with his faults.

and now for my cousin's famous six words:

I don't know what to do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidreptile View Post
The solution is to forget about that and just be friends with him.
Quote:
if only my life were that simple
So what's the problem, save for the fact that you think other people are ruling your life?

Blame love, blame fate, blame him, blame the girl he slept around with, blame your friendship, but don't blame yourself eh? Quit it. You're in this mess because you can't get your head straight, even when you've clearly had help doing so. It's your fault that you're in this mess, and you're the only one that's going to get yourself out. And I can personally guarantee you that the more you try to come onto him as something more than that, the more you're going to make him angry with you, and the more you're going to drive him away. If you like having him around, get over him and find a new person to attach your affection to (hell, ask for his help if you want to), otherwise enjoy the masochistic nights you'll be having whilst he gets further and further away from you because of what you're doing to the relationship you already have with him.

-M@

How in the world do people reach 1,000+ posts?

Skadoosh.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

12-09-2008, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznvogue View Post
Find a guy who really wants to pamper you and treat you like your a goddess and then you might have something for real.
Yeh. I guess that's a great definition of the "perfect guy". A man who pays for everything.

The real thing will be with someone who you have an understanding with. Where your emotions are one. Where, when you think about it, and you think about all his flaws, and you can still YES to all these questions: " Do I want to spend the rest of my life with this man and his flaws? Sleep in the same bed everyday. Breathe the same air everyday. She the flaws on each others faces every day. See the same smile every morning. Make food for him, and understand his flaws. And have him accept mine. Have children with him. Stay up all night because of the child screaming all the time and having him there for me to help." THEN you might even start to think about love and a marriage.

A man pampering you is just bribing. When you girls will understand that is beyond me. All the majority of females do is whine about how "Their man doesn't them" or "My man never pampers me." or "He never buys me stuff". Instead of whining, perhaps you should try to communicate with him more instead of whining 24/7.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Arikado (Offline)
Elegant Rocker

Send a message via AIM to Arikado Send a message via MSN to Arikado
12-09-2008, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post
Yeh. I guess that's a great definition of the "perfect guy". A man who pays for everything.

The real thing will be with someone who you have an understanding with. Where your emotions are one. Where, when you think about it, and you think about all his flaws, and you can still YES to all these questions: " Do I want to spend the rest of my life with this man and his flaws? Sleep in the same bed everyday. Breathe the same air everyday. She the flaws on each others faces every day. See the same smile every morning. Make food for him, and understand his flaws. And have him accept mine. Have children with him. Stay up all night because of the child screaming all the time and having him there for me to help." THEN you might even start to think about love and a marriage.

A man pampering you is just bribing. When you girls will understand that is beyond me. All the majority of females do is whine about how "Their man doesn't them" or "My man never pampers me." or "He never buys me stuff". Instead of whining, perhaps you should try to communicate with him more instead of whining 24/7.
Also, a man doesn't have to pamper you to show that he loves you. If he really loves you, then materialistic things become obsolete in terms of your relationship.

Member of the Metal Club
"Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star" -孔夫子
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Eiri (Offline)
Random lost person

Send a message via Yahoo to Eiri
12-09-2008, 03:15 AM

........yeah Im working on just leaving it at friends now though its kinda hard when there's no other prsn here keeping me in that direction, usually I have my cousin who yells and pokes and in her own crazy way keeps me in-line,
-_- I hate this

My Property:Pexster, Slykaz1

If the ocean was vodka and i was a duck,
i would go to the bottom and drink my way up
but the ocean isn't vodka and i'm no duck
so pass up the bottle and shut the hell up!

Score: Eiri: 43 Slykaz1: 78Rojjin: 59 Yuna7780: 79 reihino:15 Crani:22 Ramones1976:0 AnimeBaby:3 Arikado:1 Kikibunny23:3
(#29 (permalink))
Old
ThirdSight (Offline)
Bane of Stupidity

Send a message via AIM to ThirdSight
12-09-2008, 03:59 AM

Grab some friends or other people who know what you're going through. Keep 'em updated and they'll (hopefully) keep you in line.

-M@

How in the world do people reach 1,000+ posts?

Skadoosh.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Yuri (Offline)
back from outer space :D

Location: near the sun, with the moon..kissing the shooting stars..this is where i am
Send a message via AIM to Yuri Send a message via MSN to Yuri Send a message via Yahoo to Yuri
12-09-2008, 04:18 AM

Quote:
........yeah Im working on just leaving it at friends now though its kinda hard when there's no other prsn here keeping me in that direction, usually I have my cousin who yells and pokes and in her own crazy way keeps me in-line,
-_- I hate this
hey hon, long time no chat aye?
Im sorry a lot of people here are seeming like they have red faces like boiling water in their heads, I wish sum of them would either let their brains boil and die, or learn to chill and accept the fact your seeking help and advice, not punishment.
I have been though so many relationships...>_>some more than people have lived here on earth...>_>
if he knows, but tells you he likes you as a friend, then he prolly really just isnt worth it, and the screwing the chick....after he just barely knew her...[[sigh]]...what is it with guys these days...I would slap him to and tell him I hoped he had aids! xDD
hon, I hope you can dismiss liking him soon...I dont want him to hurt you!
[[hugs]] please hon, be safe for me! and make the right choice...

the real truth is often the one we dont want to hear
i am the tears that fall, you are the blood on my skin, we are mingled forever again, here we stand, hand in hand, but ill let go when my time has come, time for u to fly alone