JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Eiri (Offline)
Random lost person

Send a message via Yahoo to Eiri
Unhappy I dont know what to do about him... - 12-05-2008, 12:50 AM

K, here's whats going on. I like one of my best friends, I've known him for about 4 1/2 yrs, but we've only gotten to actually know each other for two and its now that I've started to like him. I've always been attracted to him, even though we didnt used to talk before, but I've always liked his company. Thing is, right now he in a bit of a mess, his ex girlfriend (who happens to be bi-polar) broke up with him, but still calls him and tells him that she loves him (-rolleyes-) while dating her current/ex boyfriend(not sure on that particular detail) on top of which he has another close friend whom he likes and has wanted to date for the longest time(she's also wanted to date him but it seems she always ends up with a boyfriend everytime he asks her out) and on top of that he met some girl last week and had sex with her the other day (I really wanted to stab him for that, but oh well...) He knows I like him, we've had a conversation on that, and he told me he liked me as a friend, but what I'm afraid of is that he's starting to see me as another one of his guy friends, although I'm somewhat sure he's also not "looking" my way so that he doesnt hurt me if he ends up doing something stupid. But I really do care for him, even with his faults.

and now for my cousin's famous six words:

I don't know what to do.

My Property:Pexster, Slykaz1

If the ocean was vodka and i was a duck,
i would go to the bottom and drink my way up
but the ocean isn't vodka and i'm no duck
so pass up the bottle and shut the hell up!

Score: Eiri: 43 Slykaz1: 78Rojjin: 59 Yuna7780: 79 reihino:15 Crani:22 Ramones1976:0 AnimeBaby:3 Arikado:1 Kikibunny23:3
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Keaton421 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-05-2008, 01:06 AM

He already sees you as another friend.

Quit holding a candle for a boy who screws girls he's just met and has other girls with their claws in him. He's not worth it and I bet he has shaggy hair.

Oh! I wish I was in the land of Ramen
Otaku there are not downtrodden
Kawaii! Kawaii! Kawaii, Desu Ne!

MAXIMUM VIPER
Defender of the Scholar, Scourge of the Otaku, Savior of Japan
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Eiri (Offline)
Random lost person

12-05-2008, 01:16 AM

wrong at the shaggy hair part, and yes I do know I shouldnt be "after" him, due to other stuff I left out........

Score: Eiri: 43 Slykaz1: 78Rojjin: 59 Yuna7780: 79 reihino:15 Crani:22 Ramones1976:0 AnimeBaby:3 Arikado:1 Kikibunny23:3
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Naoko (Offline)
Evil Muffin 奈央子

Send a message via AIM to Naoko
12-05-2008, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiri View Post
wrong at the shaggy hair part, and yes I do know I shouldnt be "after" him, due to other stuff I left out........
Sounds like you've answered your own question. ^^ Never love another more than you'd love yourself...and knowingly involving yourself with someone who has a high potential to leave you hurt is doing just that.

**EDIT** Just realized that may have sounded mean...but I mean no harm, lol...

外人警報発令中!!!! ヽ(`Д')ノ
My Japanese still sucks. Feel free to correct me! Any constructive criticism is appreciated.((どうも、ナゴナゴさん!!))
(#5 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

12-05-2008, 01:34 AM

doesnt sound like a knight in shining armour to me..

I'm sorry for all the bad stuff I said and all the feelings I hurt.. Please forgive me
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Levi (Offline)
New to JF

12-05-2008, 02:37 AM

Dating can wreck the greatest friendships. I say, don't take it further than just being friends for now. Let him see how much you care for him, that you're better than those girls he's screwing. You can't really help falling for him, even though he's not perfect. Ultimately, you're the one who decides what to do about it.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
GENERAL (Offline)
New to JF

12-05-2008, 11:28 AM

he is just animals without emotions ..

althouh he is your friend for many years .. than man you love is dead right now .. do you want just his dirty body ..

look around you .. and don't make your eyes blind .. you will see another friend that he really love you ..

wish happines to you sis
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Deutschland (Offline)
ドイツ

Send a message via ICQ to Deutschland
12-05-2008, 11:36 AM

u better ask /b/ for this

*̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴ Vorsprung durch Technik!

(#9 (permalink))
Old
Eiri (Offline)
Random lost person

12-05-2008, 08:04 PM

@ Naoko

nah its fine and yea I know better >_< but I have the problem that I keep falling for the wrong guy, and its getting annoying actually....

@ Shadow

lol he's not much for the shiny armor but he's the guy who will help you if youre in trouble or need someone there

@ Levi

yeah I've been in that situation before, its somewhat awkard afterwards.....but yeah he knows I care about him, I've let him know that I do

@ General

I wouldnt go as far as saying he doenst have emotions, god knows what that man been thru....and no I'm not just after his body although it is rather nice........anywho I'm pretty sure I aint blind anymore, that I can give thanks to my ex boyfriend who decided to stab my heart out and leave it there, and leave me for some whore..........

@ Deutschland

?? huh /b/???

(#10 (permalink))
Old
aznvogue (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to aznvogue Send a message via Yahoo to aznvogue
12-05-2008, 08:16 PM

This is the easiest thing to answer.
Because being that I am a guy and I've had a friend that was a girl who was interested in me as well... I can tell you right now that he has no interest in having a long term relationship with you in the way you want.

Don't waste your time.

At most, if he is desperate, he might have a fling with you.

DONT DO IT.

Ant

AZNVogue