LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
MarioTokyo (Offline)
New to JF

12-07-2008, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blac View Post
if you guys are so in love why rush things?
We rush things *because* we are in love. Not love like in romantic movies, but real love.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Koir (Offline)
Meow.

12-07-2008, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioTokyo View Post
We rush things *because* we are in love. Not love like in romantic movies, but real love.
"Real" love doesn't *need* to be rushed. It's either there or it isn't.

Fortunately, there is one woman in this world who can control me.

Unfortunately for you, she is not here.

"Ride for ruin, and the world ended!"
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Deutschland (Offline)
ドイツ

Send a message via ICQ to Deutschland
12-07-2008, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimek View Post
I agree.

@Mario
It's okay if she loves you, but if I would be in your shoes I would wait 2 or 3 years.
u wouldn't... its impossible

*̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴ Vorsprung durch Technik!

(#14 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
12-07-2008, 04:44 PM

Oh, the heatin' and the hollerin'. Yikes...

Just wait a wee longer. Foreplay is a nice enough substitute! D:

How long have you two been dating again?

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
RazerKill (Offline)
-=New Roots=-

12-07-2008, 04:55 PM

arg i think the whole age thing is stupid.
by that i don't mean the law rules but the "oh there is a X amount of age" different.
true love isn't age dependent.
as long 2 people just love each otter thats what matters.
just follow the law of the country and do things when you both say that your ready for it.

*end of my point of view*

proud member of the ramen club XD

http://new-roots.com
(#16 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

12-07-2008, 04:56 PM

Quote:
I know there are laws against things like enjo kosai.
Translation please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aota View Post
Just wait a wee longer. Foreplay is a nice enough substitute!
I think you'll find that consent laws cover any activities below the waist line..

Even ontop of the clothes stuff can be boarderline...

If Mario hadnt of posted this here, no one would have known, no one would have cared and they could have been bonking the night away instead of on a forum talking to randomers.

My opinion: forget what JF says, ask for HER opinion and wait till shes ready. I dont see how a law can decide when your ready to be intimate with someone..

I'm sorry for all the bad stuff I said and all the feelings I hurt.. Please forgive me
(#17 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

12-07-2008, 05:18 PM

Ask yourself if it is really worth spending a few nights in jail and then being permanently kicked out of Japan, and never allowed to come back. Once her father finds out about you that is a possible result. There will be no judge and no trial.

It sounds like you have already done some hanky-panky, so I would do what I could to remove myself from her until she graduates from high school. You are walking on thin ice.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
TheUnknown (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-07-2008, 11:01 PM

Quote:
I think this is a mistake. Can anyine read the following Japanese entry on Wikipedia?

性的同意年齢 - Wikipedia
I Dont Know How To Read That. Sorry Couldn't Be Much of a Help.
My Best Guess Is Listen to MMM and Not Try to Have Sex At All, Doesn't Look Pretty Once The Parents Are Involved.
Best of Luck.

人生自古誰無死,留取丹心照汗青。-- None since the advent of time have escaped death, may my loyalty forever illuminate the annals of history.

(#19 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
12-08-2008, 12:27 AM

Okay, I`m going to be rare and give the original poster the benefit of the doubt... As if I, at 28, can consider someone 15 one of my best friends... I guess I can`t say I am unable to imagine someone having enough in common with someone 8 years younger with them to end up in a relationship. (Although, just to be very clear, that is not happening in my case. I have better things to do than date middle schoolers...)

Let us say that you`re both mature and responsible... Obviously you are to some extent as you are researching things before jumping into this.

BUT - she is 16, and I doubt her English is THAT great... And it doesn`t look like your Japanese is either. (You asked for someone else to read the wiki article for you.) This leads me to believe that physical attraction, not "love" is the force at work here. Which would be fine, except that she`s 8 years younger than you. If the rush wears off, and she tells her parents, then they won`t be looking at the "law" and will jump on you for rape. In a normal case, (if you were Japanese) you MIGHT have a chance of defending yourself. But that`s pretty much out the window as you`re not.
Unless she is comfortable introducing you to her parents, then I would NOT go for sex. If it`s really *love* as you say, you should both be able to think maturely about the situation and realize things are far more likely to last and come to fruition if you hold back for a while.
Otherwise - what`s going to happen? You`ll have sex with her then leave Japan. Great end for your "real love" there. She can`t just up and marry you at this point - and if you have no interest in that outcome then it`s just a physical fling. Age has nothing to do with it on your side, but likely is making her think it`s true love.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Arikado (Offline)
Elegant Rocker

Send a message via AIM to Arikado Send a message via MSN to Arikado
12-08-2008, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Ask yourself if it is really worth spending a few nights in jail and then being permanently kicked out of Japan, and never allowed to come back. Once her father finds out about you that is a possible result. There will be no judge and no trial.

It sounds like you have already done some hanky-panky, so I would do what I could to remove myself from her until she graduates from high school. You are walking on thin ice.
That pretty much sums up it up right there. Couldn't have said it any better. Don't do something like that yet, even if you think you won't get caught, because you will sooner or later.

Member of the Metal Club
"Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star" -孔夫子
Closed Thread