JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Relationship Talk (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/)
-   -   Breakup Revenge (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/21497-breakup-revenge.html)

shojogirl 12-11-2008 02:21 AM

Breakup Revenge

Have you ever done anything extreme to your ex after a breakup? :ywave:
like beatin' the crap out of them, bustin' up their car, almost killing them, when they hookup with some else you came up and kissed him/her or both, sleeping with their mom/dad or both, destroying their sanity by not leaving them alone, u know typical things like that.

Salvanas 12-11-2008 02:29 AM

I never found the point. I'm not that petty in wanting revenge from a ailed relationship.

If you ant revenge on the person after a relationship, that means something really bad happened between you two while in a relationship. Which means it's a bad relationship. Which means it should never have happened. Which makes it your fault as much as your partners.

The worst I've done is ignored my exes.

shojogirl 12-11-2008 02:32 AM

so....none of those things not even......with their mom .....dad:D

GentlePrincessJC 12-11-2008 03:02 AM

The best revenge for me was when the girl he dumped me for dumped him after like 5 days of dating ....then he called me and tried to apologize n shit but there was none of that going on. you reap what you sew hun :ywave:

Acidreptile 12-11-2008 03:04 AM

I say,kill your exs.

Uriko 12-11-2008 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acidreptile (Post 642659)
I say,kill your exs.

after excessive torture.

theAlphaDuck 12-11-2008 03:11 AM

its always worth shagging the best friend, friends and sister...

because lets face it...while you were going out you were thinking about it right?

what stopped you.....you were going out with the girl....

but now that your not going out anymore...... whats stopping you...

also...she gonna have told her friends etc. all about what your like in bed etc.

so half the job is already done for you....

so not out of revenge....just cos you can :)

SephirothVVC 12-11-2008 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theAlphaDuck (Post 642668)
its always worth shagging the best friend, friends and sister...

because lets face it...while you were going out you were thinking about it right?

what stopped you.....you were going out with the girl....

but now that your not going out anymore...... whats stopping you...

also...she gonna have told her friends etc. all about what your like in bed etc.

so half the job is already done for you....

so not out of revenge....just cos you can :)

i think thats really shallow

Sutiiven 12-11-2008 03:15 AM

Nope no revenge me or the gal she went her way and i went my way.I forgot The Black Haired hell cat smacked me .but for trying to get rid of her she was an extremely crazy woman

kiyuga 12-11-2008 03:38 AM

The worst thin I ever did was put all of the things he told me not to tell anyone on my blog for the world to see.....but then I removed it because we're cool again....but it's kinda too late....