JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#121 (permalink))
Old
ZedKnightly (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to ZedKnightly Send a message via Yahoo to ZedKnightly
update - 12-17-2008, 03:43 AM

to those who have been keeping up with my crap, thanks.

here is update as of 12pm today.

after the lunchbreak bell sounded, i was approached by her. i was still sitting here in my desk and was a bit suprised, then instantly became nervous.

she asked me if i had already decided on what gift to buy.
then she told me lots of ideas she had. she even go to the trouble of asking my girl officemates on what omiyage to buy for girls. and on her way home yesterday she stopped by a one shop, and looked at the possible gifts i can buy.
i got embarrased at all the trouble i put her through. at the same time feeling a little bit sad that i dont think she was considering going out with me together.
i know i said that clearly to her. i think...

i know i said to her to go together with me, but there is this chance that she might have not noticed it since she was thinking deep that time while murmuring to herself.

anyways, we talked for 10-15 mins here, telling me what i should do, what i should buy. then telling me that since she doesnt know the girls ill be buying the gifts for, she cant pick for them cause they might not like them. she doesnt know their size, etc (makes a good point)

but even though i got saddend by the fact that she cant / wont go together with me, i proved that i think i really love her. all the while shes talking to me all i can feel was my heart pounding, kept staring at her eyes. and saw the kindness in her more and more, to go through that trouble for me.

actually im a bit relieved that she wont go with me, cause my boss just put a heck lot of a workload for me and i wont be able to go home early today anyways..so had she said yes, that would have been a problem too.

before our discussion ended she asked me if i am busy. i said ill be busy till friday. wonder why she asked that.. (wondering, not hoping for something)

anyways, i dont know if i should be sad or not.
i know im falling for her. i am falling for her more n more.
the kindness she showed me, is it just a coverup cause she cant go?
whats ur opinion guys?

so.. what should my next move be?

by the way, after she left i immediately sent a message to her computer, said sorry for all the trouble i put her though.
i also said that since im not close with the filipina girls here, i cant ask them. then i said i have no girl friends here so shes all i can ask (which is true).
last part of the message was i said ill never forget to buy her a present from the philippines before i go back.

shes taking a lunch break now so she hasnt read it yet.

again.. so whats my next move here? what do u guys think of this?

critics will be appreciated.

those who flaunt their power disappear when the TRULY powerful appear..
(#122 (permalink))
Old
Keaton421 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-17-2008, 03:50 AM

Hey man, if she actually went window shopping for you, that ought to say something. She kind of went out of her way. In my opinion, your next move is to lay low for a bit - don't make yourslf seem desperate.

Oh! I wish I was in the land of Ramen
Otaku there are not downtrodden
Kawaii! Kawaii! Kawaii, Desu Ne!

MAXIMUM VIPER
Defender of the Scholar, Scourge of the Otaku, Savior of Japan
(#123 (permalink))
Old
ZedKnightly (Offline)
JF Regular

oh well - 12-17-2008, 03:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keaton421 View Post
Hey man, if she actually went window shopping for you, that ought to say something. She kind of went out of her way. In my opinion, your next move is to lay low for a bit - don't make yourslf seem desperate.
think so? so i should end the year as is?
i cant tell if shes avoiding the part wherein i asked her to go with me or not.

i cant really read her.

i want to confess to her. the more im falling for her the more i feel the need to confess, even if ill be rejected. i want to.. but i know... i cant / shouldnt.

i wanna get close to her more. and after this event i dont know what my next move should be, since ive already tried asking her to go together with me.

dunno.

(#124 (permalink))
Old
Keaton421 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-17-2008, 04:08 AM

Leave the year like it is. You made a big move, but she's going to spend Christmas and New Year's with her boyfriend, not much you can do about that. You can try to coyly ask her why she went looking for gifts by herself when you asked if she'd come with you... but it's risky.

Take this time to build up a little self confidence, work on not overanalyzing things (even women don't understand other women, so don't try haha), and come back to the office a winner.

If this becomes a movie like 電車男 I want some royalties

Do not confess. That's all I'll say.

Oh! I wish I was in the land of Ramen
Otaku there are not downtrodden
Kawaii! Kawaii! Kawaii, Desu Ne!

MAXIMUM VIPER
Defender of the Scholar, Scourge of the Otaku, Savior of Japan

Last edited by Keaton421 : 12-17-2008 at 04:48 AM.
(#125 (permalink))
Old
Koir (Offline)
Meow.

12-17-2008, 04:18 AM

As an accountant in training I say: Accrue the interest so it can possibly pay dividends in future fiscal periods.

I'll be here all week. Try the fish.

Fortunately, there is one woman in this world who can control me.

Unfortunately for you, she is not here.

"Ride for ruin, and the world ended!"
(#126 (permalink))
Old
ZedKnightly (Offline)
JF Regular

12-17-2008, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koir View Post
As an accountant in training I say: Accrue the interest so it can possibly pay dividends in future fiscal periods.

I'll be here all week. Try the fish.
i completely dnt understand what you mean. ahhahah..

movie.. like densha otoko?
lolz. hope not. im no otaku.
just look at my pic n tell me if i look otaku or a killer.

thanks..ill think about this matter more

(#127 (permalink))
Old
ZedKnightly (Offline)
JF Regular

ive thought about it - 12-17-2008, 01:51 PM

and decided ill give her something special when i return.. like maybe buy her a necklace maybe? to show her my appreciation, but in truth, cause shes special. u think that will give me away (if my cover hadnt been blown yet)

(#128 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

12-17-2008, 02:25 PM

If she's taken you should just leave her alone. It's not just about you and her, imagine if you finally got with her, and some guy decided to waltz in and take her away from you? You don't know this guy, he hasn't done anything to you to begin to justify you doing that at all, right?

If she is with him, she's with him. If she was sure she wanted to be with you, she would be eventually. So there is no need to interfere in other people's business. Besides, if she finds out the reason that you were talking to her all along was because you were trying to take her away from her boyfriend, I don't think she'll think too much of you either.

Just my opinion there, and I'm a girl.
(#129 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
12-17-2008, 02:45 PM

Unless she is in the verge of breaking with her bf, it would be utterly weird to ask her out. You'll get a super NO from her and she will hate you for messing with her while she's in a relationship already.

If she is terribly in love with that guy, the same as you are with her, then there is no chance for you, unfortunately.
(#130 (permalink))
Old
Onyx (Offline)
JF Regular

12-17-2008, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keaton421 View Post
I just worried, being a gentleman is a bit of a lost art. Men got lazy and women got ungrateful.

The ultimate sinful question, haha They say the forbidden fruit is that much sweeter.

Good luck when you pop the question
I swear, i thought i was the only person on the planet that thought this, well said..

To the original poster, Its obvious that you care for her, but, getting involved with someone that you work with is not a good idea. It can seriously lead to a head of trouble and discomfort if things go even minutely wrong between the two of you. Thats my 2 cents... My advise quit your job or get her fired, and then steal her away if she gives you the opportunity lol.