JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
12-18-2008, 09:11 PM

I hope my goofy expressions are enough. *blada blada blada*

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#42 (permalink))
Old
CaptainThunder (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-18-2008, 09:18 PM

Hey guys, radical fucking idea here.

What if we were to, you know, stop generalizing about half the world's population, since you'll never get anywhere with anybody if you don't treat them as an individual human being, and even simple traits like "smart" or "funny" or "good-looking" mean radically different things to different people?

Just a thought.
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

12-18-2008, 09:37 PM

I think being healthy, making the small things add up, and having fun is great, but it all has to be done with a degree respect. I personally like guys who have a direction they want to go in life and they do what it takes to get there. I like it when people know what they want, but I'm the most indecisive person on the planet. heh...

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#44 (permalink))
Old
theAlphaDuck (Offline)
Banned

Thumbs down 12-18-2008, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainThunder View Post
Hey guys, radical fucking idea here.

What if we were to, you know, stop generalizing about half the world's population, since you'll never get anywhere with anybody if you don't treat them as an individual human being, and even simple traits like "smart" or "funny" or "good-looking" mean radically different things to different people?

Just a thought.
indeed.....

some of us...are gifted to be able to know what a woman wants fairly quickly....

others...like the op...think that generalisations apply...

its complete nonsense...

all women are different....

in the MOST generalised terms......

i can put them into about 30 distinct catagories with about 4/5 sub catagories on each.....

and that is STILL a massive generalisation....

the female of the species is a massively complex thing....yet also so simple in its ultimate goals....to be and feel loved, cared for, and special.
(just like the male)

while one can talk in generics or with enough info with specifics about HOW to get girls....to talk about what they want....is just silly....

there is only one thing that ALL women universally want...

and that is to have a partner who will give them fantastic orgasms

after that the road splits....

each is different and it would be VERY hard if not impossible to describe someones personality fully enough for other people to be able to tell you what thatg woman wants...

take it from a player put out to pasture......

what women want.....is very much specific to the woman in question