JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Bureda (Offline)
Banned

What a woman wants - 12-17-2008, 10:51 PM

Hello.

I've done some observation lately. I've interacted with women of different age groups and have come to the conclusion that there's some necessities in a woman that never change.

Time changes everything, but for a fantasy in a woman the following do not change:

- Playfulness: Every woman, not matter what age they are have an inner child that never dies. Obviously some women lose touch with it due to stress and other issues, but in truth it is ever-living. It is true that a woman during her peak, age of around 30 will be much more playful, adventurous and all that jazz.

- Romance: Different women like different means of romance, but as you grow older it all boils down to a good memory that cannot be forgotten. That romance comes from the dedication that a man puts into the woman. Dedication and honesty. You know, speak words from his heart, wholeheartedly not some half witty bull to get some wet cookie. A material gift or an event must have a really strong meaning. Taking a girl to dinner, making her laugh without your full attention will never be truly romantic. Might be romantic in a sense, but not powerful. Hmm, let's take an event where you take out your girl for a dinner and you do something silly that puts her on the spot, like, you know, make an announcement to the restaurant that you love her. You might feel the need to blush but that event will last a life time.

- Muscles/Packs: Obviously women are not shallow, it is why we have such a diversity in this world. Yet, it still does not change the fact that a Mean, Lean, Sex machine of a man with a tense body will make her happier. Makes you more self confident as well.

I reckon most girls in this community will say no to this 'theory' of mine, but in due time the concept will fall into place.

Those values will never die. A woman could be in her 60, act playful and joke around.

Anyway, what do the girls think.

Bare in mind the topic of this thread. In no way, shape or form does it say women are simple minded. It simply points what would make a woman smile in some way or form throughout time.

Last edited by Bureda : 12-17-2008 at 11:13 PM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Keaton421 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-17-2008, 11:13 PM

Good stuff, guy. Just the tip of the iceberg, but people can keep adding on.

Not every woman likes the same body type though. I've seen some of the prettiest girls going with big bears of men, I guess for the softness factor. I think everyone likes a fit body, but no women like bodybuilders

Oh! I wish I was in the land of Ramen
Otaku there are not downtrodden
Kawaii! Kawaii! Kawaii, Desu Ne!

MAXIMUM VIPER
Defender of the Scholar, Scourge of the Otaku, Savior of Japan
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Bureda (Offline)
Banned

12-17-2008, 11:14 PM

Packs and muscles = fit.
Excessive muscle is ugly.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Gwen_Goth (Offline)
addict

12-17-2008, 11:30 PM

Self respect. but not arrogance.

Respect for others.

-~Moddess ~-

▲ ▲
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Arikado (Offline)
Elegant Rocker

Send a message via AIM to Arikado Send a message via MSN to Arikado
12-17-2008, 11:45 PM

But packs are so easy. I have packs and I've never actually stopped to work out my abdominal muscles in my life for that purpose (I was forced sit-ups in P.E. classes years ago, big deal). They come naturally with my thin frame ;]

Member of the Metal Club
"Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star" -孔夫子
(#6 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

12-18-2008, 12:47 AM

What are "packs"?
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

12-18-2008, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
What are "packs"?

Six packs, Eight packs, Thirty Packs.

It's a measurement of how many sacks of money a man can carry. The more packs = the more girls he gets.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#8 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

12-18-2008, 12:53 AM

but if hes got a butt ugly face. >.>
No way.

Quote:
let's take an event where you take out your girl for a dinner and you do something silly that puts her on the spot, like, you know, make an announcement to the restaurant that you love her. You might feel the need to blush but that event will last a life time.
Your breakup will just be worse,
her: you said you loved me.
Him:did i? I only did it for the impression.

Quote:
A woman could be in her 60, act playful and joke around.
ONE WORD: ALZHEIMERS. XD

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
12-18-2008, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xYinniex View Post
ONE WORD: ALZHEIMERS. XD
AWESOME!! XD

I haven't got much advice other than treat a girl the way she really deserves to be treated. And I find myself often spoiling them. >>

I just try to make sure they're feeling relaxed.

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

12-18-2008, 01:14 AM

Romance and a healthy body are obvious.

Playfullness? Not sure about that one... some sort of sense of humour sure... but playfulness is something that some women find unattractive believe me.