JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
peterv20 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

your worst rejection - 12-22-2008, 07:32 PM

mine was at a high school dance(i hate dances).there was this cheerleader,you know,with a name like "crissy" or something like that.anyway i asked her for a dance and she had this look of pure horror while she yelled"who do you think you're talking to!!! i'm surrrrrrr!!!"and she stormed off.i'ts funny now but it wasn't then...
(#2 (permalink))
Old
acidblue75 (Offline)
.....ok your speacial....

Send a message via MSN to acidblue75 Send a message via Yahoo to acidblue75
12-22-2008, 07:38 PM

just about 2 hours ago lol i gave a gift to a friend an well lets just say were not talking an he gift was thrown away lol

Dont take life to seriously noone ever makes it out alive
(#3 (permalink))
Old
ThirdSight (Offline)
Bane of Stupidity

Send a message via AIM to ThirdSight
12-22-2008, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidblue75 View Post
just about 2 hours ago lol i gave a gift to a friend an well lets just say were not talking an he gift was thrown away lol
I don't understand. Did he throw away the gift you gave him or did you throw away his gift you were going to give him because he pissed you off?

I don't really have a "best" rejection; there's been a good number of 'em, and they've all been the run of the mill cookie cutter rejections. Sadly, no one's been too creative with me yet.

-M@

How in the world do people reach 1,000+ posts?

Skadoosh.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

12-22-2008, 09:41 PM

I remember in fifth grade I gave this guy a Valentine. I thought he threw it out, but he really didn't, and I complained to him and we both had this huge freakout. It's funny looking back on it. XD

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#5 (permalink))
Old
acidblue75 (Offline)
.....ok your speacial....

Send a message via MSN to acidblue75 Send a message via Yahoo to acidblue75
12-22-2008, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdSight View Post
I don't understand. Did he throw away the gift you gave him or did you throw away his gift you were going to give him because he pissed you off?

I don't really have a "best" rejection; there's been a good number of 'em, and they've all been the run of the mill cookie cutter rejections. Sadly, no one's been too creative with me yet.
The "he gift" part was a typo; it should have been "the gift." An well i give it to her for christmas an she got upset. she said she didnt want it an i said fine throw it away. but she wouldnt throw it away we arued about it a lil an finally i throw it away. afterwards i asked her if we were cool an she told me to leave her alone an stop talking to her

Dont take life to seriously noone ever makes it out alive
(#6 (permalink))
Old
theAlphaDuck (Offline)
Banned

12-22-2008, 10:34 PM

once i was dating this primary school teacher...

HOT little thing she was....not too filthy in the bedroom...little hung up...

and frankly pretensios as fuck....she really did my nut in...

but FIT....blonde...and the kudos of shaggin a primary school teacher was working also....

but we werent meshing....

so we go for a drink in covent garden....

and she dumps me!!!

i couldnt believe it...actually i could....but it was the first time..(and only :P )

so the convo goes something like:
"wow, ive been with quite a lot of girls...and..."
"oh god, does this happen to you alot, im so sorry"
"no...like i said, ive been with quite alot of girls...and usually the ones i see for a while..."
Interupting again --"they always leave you?"
"no.....they fall in love with me...iv'e never been dumped before....i dont really know rejection....well your really fit....i like your hair...and your a good kisser,
i suppose it had to happen at some point...oh well"

it was not a ploy to get her back...but within 5 minutes she was snogging my face off :P

few more shaggs and a week or so later...i kicked her to the cerb...dump me (even for 5 min) who does she think she is!!

f000kin 'ave it!
(#7 (permalink))
Old
PockyMePink (Offline)
=\

Send a message via MSN to PockyMePink
12-22-2008, 10:36 PM

"I don't care anymore."

Trust me, there's a bigger story behind it then you could ever believe...
...and I can't tell one single word of it ='(
(#8 (permalink))
Old
FreddyLea (Offline)
JF Regular

12-23-2008, 12:21 AM

my standards were so low in school and college .. and i would start from the bottom of the 'pool' and work my way up ... that i rarely got dumped ... wasn't really any that stood out over another one ...

less you count the one that parents were involved with ...something about having their daughter committed just so that she would not move out to marry me .. /shrugs ... always thought they were a lil off their rocker.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

12-23-2008, 12:42 AM

Am I the only person who literally LOLed at Alpha? I mean, that's terrible, but I find it a little humourous.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#10 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
12-23-2008, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
Am I the only person who literally LOLed at Alpha? I mean, that's terrible, but I find it a little humourous.
-looks away guilty- maaaaayyybbeee

haha, worst I've had. correction, the only one I've had, he was jokin around in class and got all serious and was all 'JJ will you go out with me?' then when the bell rang he found out i really liked him and he walked awayn going 'thanks but no thanks'

but thats ok, he's a jerk now anyway