JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
alchemistchild (Offline)
Beautiful is.....

Anxiety over a girl - 01-26-2009, 12:32 PM

Okay, my friend (Peachboy) is having problems with a particular girl at his Uni campus. This girl (he says!) seems to fancy him, and trying to get my friend to make a make a move on her e.g. sitting near him and staring at him class.
Anyways, its causing mi friend to have anxiety problems as he is scared of entering into any relationship right now. He's considering leaving the Uni but i am not sure if that is the right option.

Your thoughts please...

My Jf Family[/b]

Twins: Nana 619
Godfather: TheUnknown
Bodyguard: animedude3

~ anime romance clan

A boy came to me with a spark! I fed that spark and it became a flame, i fed that flame and it became a fire, i fed that fire and it became a roaring blaze
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Gwen_Goth (Offline)
addict

01-26-2009, 01:29 PM

erm, quite simple really; if he's not interested then he needs to tell her, but he should at least be sensitive. should also be aware that he may have been misreading her all this time.. so be prepared for that...

a proposed script

Quote:
PB: erm.. hey?
G: hi
PB: so.. sorry if this seems a little outta the blue, but do you like me?
G: Y /N
PB ah. well, you see im just not really looking for anything at the moment, so sorry
G: Oh, ok
*then move on to talk about class or something*
it still can't mean he can't have a friends ship, right? (plus minimises embarrassing feeling afterwards)

-~Moddess ~-

▲ ▲
(#3 (permalink))
Old
xGarnetx (Offline)
Humanless

Send a message via MSN to xGarnetx
01-26-2009, 01:46 PM

Did your friend talk to her? I think the best way to solve problems are just talking, if he's not interested and he has problems with the situation, the girl should know. In fact, if she doesn't know, how is she supposed to stop causing trouble?

http://www.japanforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=44467&dateline=1232796035

~ The image of a falling butterfly without wings ~
(#4 (permalink))
Old
kiyuga (Offline)
Miss Anger Issue

Send a message via Yahoo to kiyuga
01-26-2009, 04:04 PM

If this is bothering him.... he really needs to ignore her. I don't think that he should quit doing something because a goo-goo eyed girl is staring at him. It is totally pointless in my opinion.

I am the RAMEN QUEEN! Hear me slurp!!! My buds in the club so far are: Kiyuge-Chan(prez), MarkDuff(prime minister), xtine, LolitaLover, Juno, eve636, KloudCat(yaoi loving kitten?), xfromwenzyoucamex, zachart, silveremperial, thalia4, HinataUchiha, Orihimegirl123, nishitha, BabyGirl15, RazerKill, Emmiechan, RoninDistance, XOXkAWAIiXOX, and Kakashi7!If you would like to join the ramen club...PM me!!!
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Yuusuke (Offline)
Banned!

01-26-2009, 06:27 PM

hmm...damn
(#6 (permalink))
Old
BratGaki (Offline)
New to JF

01-27-2009, 04:07 AM

If he feels like a relationship at this time isn't right, then let her know. Honesty and trust is the best policy. So be honest with her and acknowledge her friendship and then tell her the truth about how you feel. It is as simple as it sounds. You just have to get over the psychological.

^ 駄目 ^
(#7 (permalink))
Old
ThirdSight (Offline)
Bane of Stupidity

Send a message via AIM to ThirdSight
01-27-2009, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiyuga View Post
If this is bothering him.... he really needs to ignore her. I don't think that he should quit doing something because a goo-goo eyed girl is staring at him. It is totally pointless in my opinion.
This seems to be the problem at hand, so I doubt this will work.

Like everyone else has said, tell your buddy to talk to her and get things straightened out. If he switches universities because he can't handle a girl's attention, however, you may want to suggest a doctor of some kind, that of course, being if the girl in question isn't trying to get his attention in a stalker-esque manner.

-M@

How in the world do people reach 1,000+ posts?

Skadoosh.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

01-27-2009, 01:59 PM

okay, let's get the story straight

he wants to leave his studies over a girl that fancies him and he doesn't fancy her back?

There's wuss, and then there is that.
Tell him to grow some balls, and just ignore it.
or if anything, talk to the girl, shes probably not scary and once she finds out what a wuss he is, she probably back off.

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Fooflowers (Offline)
ETiD

Send a message via MSN to Fooflowers Send a message via Skype™ to Fooflowers
01-27-2009, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemistchild View Post
Okay, my friend (Peachboy) is having problems with a particular girl at his Uni campus. This girl (he says!) seems to fancy him, and trying to get my friend to make a make a move on her e.g. sitting near him and staring at him class.
Anyways, its causing mi friend to have anxiety problems as he is scared of entering into any relationship right now. He's considering leaving the Uni but i am not sure if that is the right option.

Your thoughts please...
hes considering leaving uni because a girl fancies him, possible the most retarded thing i have ever heard

/shoot to thrill