JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
peterv20 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

how many times do you ask her out? - 01-29-2009, 03:42 AM

ok people,i've never been a ladies' man.yet my friends that think they're loverboys,players or whatever tell me this...you ask a girl out 3 times.then you know for sure she's not interested.i say that's crap.i ask a female out once.if it's no it's no.most girls don't care who they hurt or destroy.as long as they get the guy they want.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
XKira (Offline)
New to JF

01-29-2009, 05:02 AM

Personally, I don't ask out girls, I let them come to me because you can't force someone to like you, you can force them to be your slave but not to like you lol so for me since I'm not the type that just has to have a girl on my arm I just sit back and let them do all the work, but if I did ask out a girl it would only be once and from there..it's their loss
(#3 (permalink))
Old
BillKaulitzVampireStalker (Offline)
New to JF

01-29-2009, 08:05 AM

Well since i am a girl i will tell you boys the truth.
most girls like a boy to keep on making her smile and blush but they never say yes the first time they like it when you keep on trying.
find out stuff about what they like before you ask her out.
my bf asked me out once and i said yes but thats just because i dont really like seeing a boy beg to be with me my best bud well thats a different story he keeps on aking me out but i tell him no everytime.
Just remember figure the girl out first then try asking her out see what you can do.^_~

Hi I am new hereI believe in only one thing and that is Love!!!^_^
(#4 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

01-29-2009, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillKaulitzVampireStalker View Post
most girls like a boy to keep on making her smile and blush but they never say yes the first time they like it when you keep on trying.
But then...

Quote:
my bf asked me out once and i said yes but thats just because i dont really like seeing a boy beg to be with me
So you like to see them beg, unless you actually like them. Then you'll say yes after the first time.

Quote:
my best bud well thats a different story he keeps on aking me out but i tell him no everytime.
By your description, "best bud" means you aren't interested in that way.

Quote:
Just remember figure the girl out first then try asking her out see what you can do.^_~
"figure out the girl". That's a good one.

My vote would be "one time".
(#5 (permalink))
Old
OliveJuice (Offline)
New to JF

01-29-2009, 08:32 AM

Quote:
find out stuff about what they like before you ask her out.
my bf asked me out once and i said yes but thats just because i dont really like seeing a boy beg to be with me my best bud well thats a different story he keeps on aking me out but i tell him no everytime.
Hmmm good point. I think that many girls enjoy the "thrill of the chase" as much as the guys.

As much as I dislike playing emotional games, I must say that an innocent round of cat-n-mouse does make for lovely chemistry.

Maybe it's not so much that the girl isn't interested, but more that she wants to see how bad you want her. It makes her feel desired. I guess it all depends on how much you like the girl, and how long you're willing to give chase, if any at all...

Love more. Hate less.

Last edited by OliveJuice : 01-29-2009 at 08:35 AM.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
spoonerman (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to spoonerman Send a message via Yahoo to spoonerman
01-29-2009, 10:51 AM

i think it all depends on the girl, some girls love having guys fawn over them so they will string as many along as they can to boost themselves a bit, some go so far as to make guys fight over one another

while other can simply like someone and admit it, choosing only them.

i guess the point i'm trying to make is there's no universal rule to ask girl outs as they're all individual and so perfect tactics for asking one out could spell doom for another, i guess it's just going with whats presented and changing your style for the inidividual
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Blac (Offline)
JF Regular

01-29-2009, 12:03 PM

i stop asking girls out a long time ago
but anyway seeing how my sis acts once is enough
(#8 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

01-29-2009, 12:16 PM

Psh, I've never been asked out! I always do it! Normally though if I say no then it's no, no matter how many times I'm asked it won't change xD
(#9 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

01-29-2009, 02:26 PM

once.
For me, I usually say yes, even though i'm not really into them, because everyone deserves a chance for one date right?
and i make my decision after that one date [99.9% of the time its a no]

and no, we don't set out to destroy men

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"

Last edited by xYinniex : 01-29-2009 at 03:17 PM.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
TalnSG (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to TalnSG
01-29-2009, 03:02 PM

Sounds like there is as much game playing here as on video monitors!

How many time you ask a girl out should depend on the answers you get.

If its a flat and simple "no", move on. Don't look back unless something major changes or she approaches you.

If its no, but with an explanation (plausible or not), try again later. but if you keep getting flakey excuses, forget it. Or leave it open by telling her clearly to call you when she gets time to spend with you.

As for waiting for her to ask you; you may miss out on something good by being lazy and stupid. Some girls are still taught never to make the first move - ever. And others may just be getting wrong signals and think you are unapproachable. If you are interested speak up - otherwise you look like a either a coward or an arrogant jerk.

And the same goes the other direction. If I am really interested in a man and he's friendly but distant, then I ask if him out for something very non-committal, like dinner with other friends. Depending on how that goes, I may or may not be more direct.

Only an open mind and open heart can be filled with life.
Find your voice; silence will not protect you.