JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Relationship Talk (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/)
-   -   what does this sound like to you (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/22848-what-does-sound-like-you.html)

wolfdreamer 01-31-2009 01:17 AM

what does this sound like to you

das this sound like he want to hang or go out
:confused: :confused:
this guy I just meet ask me for my number so we can work on a school assignment then he text me that we should get together some time and that he was free that night I ask where( think that he wanted to work on the assignment ) this is his response das this sound like he want to hang or go out??
where do you want 2 meet up at ... i mean where your heart desires... N i thnk that shud tel us wat we can do also
like if u want 2 eat ... we can go 2 a resturant or movie or watever

Colin 01-31-2009 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfdreamer (Post 670937)
das this sound like he want to hang or go out
:confused: :confused:
this guy I just meet ask me for my number so we can work on a school assignment then he text me that we should get together some time and that he was free that night I ask where( think that he wanted to work on the assignment ) this is his response das this sound like he want to hang or go out??
where do you want 2 meet up at ... i mean where your heart desires... N i thnk that shud tel us wat we can do also
like if u want 2 eat ... we can go 2 a resturant or movie or watever

Oh my I have no clue what you just said, unfortunately

MMM 01-31-2009 01:38 AM

I am with Colin, I have no idea what he wants.

wolfdreamer 01-31-2009 01:46 AM

i have no idea ether im kind of new to texting and dateing So thanks any way

Colin 01-31-2009 01:49 AM

You're...texting this?

As in on a phone?

wolfdreamer 01-31-2009 01:57 AM

yes on a cell phone

Sinestra 01-31-2009 02:03 AM

Ok i read this like 10 times and i think i got it.

Basically what he is saying is where do you want to meet because depending on where you want to meet will depend on what you will also do like a movie or dinner.

I can not answer the question if he wants to go as what he is saying is very vague. If you are to work on an assignment why go to a movie? but then again getting something to eat while working together is not unheard of.

Uriko 01-31-2009 02:45 AM

protect your carnal treasure.

wolfdreamer 01-31-2009 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uriko (Post 670975)
protect your carnal treasure.

WHAT??????

SmMo 01-31-2009 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinestra (Post 670958)
Ok i read this like 10 times and i think i got it.

Basically what he is saying is where do you want to meet because depending on where you want to meet will depend on what you will also do like a movie or dinner.

I can not answer the question if he wants to go as what he is saying is very vague. If you are to work on an assignment why go to a movie? but then again getting something to eat while working together is not unheard of.

Just sounds whimpy <.<
I think he wants to do something, but he doesnt want to decide so hes handing you multiple choices in hopes that you will take charge. hes probably the general nice, shy type of guy ;3
if you intend to date him go at him with force or make clear tha you want him to decide just dont let him load over all the deciding on you...