(#11 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

Send a message via AIM to minimin Send a message via MSN to minimin
03-10-2009, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reihiino View Post
thats why minimin is on my "TO-GIVE-MAD-PROPS TO" list...she knows what time it is!
Hell yeah!!!!!!!!! um yeah, sorry but yay, still on the list. hahaha.

But yeah, some of my friends should most certainly read this :P

Rest in peace Kyle <3
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Yazoo (Offline)
JF Regular

03-10-2009, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureda View Post
You may think that, but you see that 2-bit brain of yours is reading things differently. Thus giving out a pointless reply to this thread.
Well i'm pointing out youre entire thread/post was pointless, (in my humble opinion)

Self help class 101.

Hence it was your inability to see that my response was more of a mocking response. to translate into simpleton language "you cannot be serious"...
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Bureda (Offline)
Banned

03-10-2009, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazoo View Post
Well i'm pointing out youre entire thread/post was pointless, (in my humble opinion)

Self help class 101.

Hence it was your inability to see that my response was more of a mocking response. to translate into simpleton language "you cannot be serious"...
Well, I'd like to say "I appreciate you have your own opinion" but piss to that.

You're an imbecile and that wont help your case. You come in this thread with your 'humble' opinion and post a pointless post.

Now, let's see. During the course of this community there have been many pointless threads on how to approach a partner. People asking for advice over the simplest of problems.

Now if you bothered to read the threads laying about on this forum you would understand that my post is not some Psychological 101, self help, serious post.

It contains elements of a good nature, I point out to people that in most cases people hold their own future and that they can change. Now, if you cannot comprehend the simple logic behind that then in all honesty, and my most humblest opinion, you're a retard who needs help.

I' the person who's serious here is you, can't even comprehend light humour.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Yazoo (Offline)
JF Regular

03-10-2009, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureda View Post
Well, I'd like to say "I appreciate you have your own opinion" but piss to that.

You're an imbecile and that wont help your case. You come in this thread with your 'humble' opinion and post a pointless post.

Now, let's see. During the course of this community there have been many pointless threads on how to approach a partner. People asking for advice over the simplest of problems.

Now if you bothered to read the threads laying about on this forum you would understand that my post is not some Psychological 101, self help, serious post.

It contains elements of a good nature, I point out to people that in most cases people hold their own future and that they can change. Now, if you cannot comprehend the simple logic behind that then in all honesty, and my most humblest opinion, you're a retard who needs help.

I' the person who's serious here is you, can't even comprehend light humour.
Well obviously i'm not going to read the past threads as i really don't care for anyone on this community. I'm here to talk to the people that are currently active posters.

Damn right that's "simple" logic...glad you haven't tried to rid yourself of the simpleton tag.

You came across all high and mighty, all that was missing was a white horse. Light humour or not. In addition, you're a retard you couldn't see the humour in my post.

I will leave your thread, i'm not looking to e-argue.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

03-10-2009, 03:56 AM

Bureda's advice is sound...

But only applies to losers and idiots who see things in terms of conquest.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

Send a message via AIM to minimin Send a message via MSN to minimin
03-10-2009, 07:31 AM

I thought this was all in good fun? Everyone soooo tense and angry here.

Rest in peace Kyle <3
(#17 (permalink))
Old
VampireGirl1314 (Offline)
~I cant leave you~

Location: Japan 日本国, Jk Jk I live in Mexicali Mexico Baja California.
Send a message via MSN to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Yahoo to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Skype™ to VampireGirl1314
03-10-2009, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post

hey thats my friend your talking about.=(
and no one should be mean to him, hes very nice.

I could never be happier.
I found my missing piece and i know he wont leave me.
song by simple plan.
+{Member of the Crusnik Clan--Crusnik 04}+
+{Codename: Abel}+
I'm sorry for acting like this...
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Bureda (Offline)
Banned

03-10-2009, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazoo View Post
Well obviously i'm not going to read the past threads as i really don't care for anyone on this community. I'm here to talk to the people that are currently active posters.

Damn right that's "simple" logic...glad you haven't tried to rid yourself of the simpleton tag.

You came across all high and mighty, all that was missing was a white horse. Light humour or not. In addition, you're a retard you couldn't see the humour in my post.

I will leave your thread, i'm not looking to e-argue.
You're one delusional kid. Your parents did not give you enough love. You're here to talk? Come now, have you looked at the way you respond to people.

The simpleton is you, the e-thug is you. Then again, someone like you, with the head so far up their anus would never be able to tell the difference from delusional stupidity en par to reality.

There's humour in your post? You're just one angry individual who seeks attention by being a pest to others.

You should argue and you should respond, because after all, you started this.

Quote:

Nobody is a looser. See, nobody is below you. Some people are shy and at times the right words might spark some curiosity.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
bELyVIS (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-10-2009, 03:25 PM

Quote:

Here we go with the self righteous stuff and I know more than anyone else on JF again.

The World's only Belly Dancing Elvis Impersonator!
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

03-10-2009, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bELyVIS View Post
Here we go with the self righteous stuff and I know more than anyone else on JF again.
Self Righteous? Depends on your perspective so maybe...

I know more than anyone else on JF? Well I did say his advice was sound so don't know what you're talking about.