JapanForum.com  

View Poll Results: Would you like to have a japanese BF/GF?
yes 205 66.99%
no 35 11.44%
maybe 66 21.57%
Voters: 306. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

04-03-2009, 11:10 AM

No disagreement there. I just wanted to point out that wanting someone from a certain Country isn't necessarily racism.
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Kadauz (Offline)
заблудший

04-04-2009, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Wolud you like to have a japanese boyfriend? Why?
Because are mistaken and forget that general culture of the people and culture of each separate representative - not necessarily should coincide.
+ The love (personal attitudes) is not subject to their desires and promptings.

Короче: The reason of desire is not the knowledge are true. The general representation about Japan uncoincides with the truth.

Individuality. Individuality. Individuality. Individuality.
Individuality - is мain in the attitudes.

И капля пламени упала,
сорвавшись в пропасть высоты...

Last edited by Kadauz : 04-04-2009 at 09:32 PM.
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Kinra (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Skype™ to Kinra
04-04-2009, 09:26 PM

it's not logical to want to have a lover from a certain country . if it's love, you just simply don't care about nationality
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Kayci (Offline)
The odd Gaijin :3

Send a message via MSN to Kayci
04-08-2009, 02:41 PM

Um...my boyfriend is Japanese. (Met him originally on this site too, a long while ago)

But that's not why I chose him...

No matter the culture, Japanese men are like any other group of men= all different. :/

To want one just because of their country is...just...not right, even IF you admire the culture and such. What if you met a nice Swede or such?

People accuse me of only wanting to date asians, because my ex was also Japanese, but it's not like that at all. Sure, I'm white, and I tease saying I'll never want to date white guys again, but...really, it's the person.

Coffee prevents me from killing you.
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Abernachy (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Abernachy Send a message via Skype™ to Abernachy
04-18-2009, 04:40 PM

I date all kinds of women, it all boils down to personality. Though, living in Japan and going to the different bars in Hatchiogi(The irish pubs) and Shibruya (Club Pure = awsome sauce), I've pretty much just seen Japanese women. They are all very nice though the hardest part is usually overcoming the language barrier, but it does make for some comedic conversation. I remember trying to teach this one girl how to say "an easy english word she can use to impress her friends", hippotomonstrosisequippedaliophobia, she gave up and then pretty much proceeded to teach me some Japanese and laugh at how horrible I pronounced it. Some of the issues though when getting to know them is that I've noticed some have been taken aback when they find out I live in Fussa because that instantly tells them I'm Military, and dealing with the ones that think I'm a pilot and instantly fall in love with me when I tell them I fly on planes. One of these days I'll find a cute Japanese bbw with a great personality.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
rison (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-18-2009, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abernachy View Post
I date all kinds of women, it all boils down to personality. Though, living in Japan and going to the different bars in Hatchiogi(The irish pubs) and Shibruya (Club Pure = awsome sauce), I've pretty much just seen Japanese women. They are all very nice though the hardest part is usually overcoming the language barrier, but it does make for some comedic conversation. I remember trying to teach this one girl how to say "an easy english word she can use to impress her friends", hippotomonstrosisequippedaliophobia, she gave up and then pretty much proceeded to teach me some Japanese and laugh at how horrible I pronounced it. Some of the issues though when getting to know them is that I've noticed some have been taken aback when they find out I live in Fussa because that instantly tells them I'm Military, and dealing with the ones that think I'm a pilot and instantly fall in love with me when I tell them I fly on planes. One of these days I'll find a cute Japanese bbw with a great personality.

This instantly tells anyone about you, dude you brag your way into these females mind.Do you sincerely think you can find one who is different.I dont think so they say birds of the same kind flock together.

You keep talking like that and you'll only find the same girls who care to listen.

Orochimaru >>>>>Akatsuki,
(#37 (permalink))
Old
Abernachy (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Abernachy Send a message via Skype™ to Abernachy
04-19-2009, 12:14 AM

You can really see that? Damn, well, guess I gotta work on that.
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Koir (Offline)
Meow.

04-19-2009, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abernachy View Post
You can really see that? Damn, well, guess I gotta work on that.
Also, anyone can fly on planes if they buy a ticket. Just putting that out there.

Fortunately, there is one woman in this world who can control me.

Unfortunately for you, she is not here.

"Ride for ruin, and the world ended!"
(#39 (permalink))
Old
reihiino (Offline)
The North Remembers

04-19-2009, 01:25 AM

i'd date anyone thats super awesome no matter what nationality they are. Why bother going for that one particular race if theres someone that will love you no matter what/who you are in the 1st place?

s the 10th doctor
s Verbal & Taku
(#40 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

Send a message via AIM to minimin Send a message via MSN to minimin
04-19-2009, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reihiino View Post
i'd date anyone thats super awesome no matter what nationality they are. Why bother going for that one particular race if theres someone that will love you no matter what/who you are in the 1st place?
Yay, thats what I was thinking, the Japanese are hot, but all races are fine to me, wouldnt just go for one. That's kinda lame, and not to mention closed minded. To me atleast.

Rest in peace Kyle <3