JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Relationship Talk (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/)
-   -   Would you like to have a japanese boyfriend? Why? (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/24161-would-you-like-have-japanese-boyfriend-why.html)

valerybriz 04-02-2009 07:37 PM

Would you like to have a japanese boyfriend? Why?

When I tell somebody that i want to have a japanese boyfriend they always ask why??

well.. I have meet some japanese man and I like their way of thinking (generally)
every person its unic but japanese culture make them very atractive for me..:rheart:

why would you like a japanese boyfriend?

iPhantom 04-02-2009 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by valerybriz (Post 692628)
When I tell somebody that i want to have a japanese boyfriend they always ask why??

well.. I have meet some japanese man and I like their way of thinking (generally)
every person its unic but japanese culture make them very atractive for me..:rheart:

why would you like a japanese boyfriend?

Ahem, non-japanese aren't?

Oh and japanese culture? So, a japanese born in USA wouldn't appeal to you because he does not have japanese culture?

valerybriz 04-02-2009 08:03 PM

I Havent found a non-japanese who likes me since i had a japanese boyfriend.. but,... everybody its ok...

and... about the other cuestion>>> yeah.. the culture its very important becouse a person who has born in USA, used to think like USA peopple... but it depends....<<every person its unic>>

MMM 04-02-2009 08:45 PM

I cannot understand what part of Japanese culture would you be looking for in a boyfriend.

survivingonrice 04-02-2009 08:54 PM

im not judging you...but isn't it biased to want a man based on race....you don't want to give a chance to all the other great guys that might not be japanese...u might miss out u know...and how would you like it if you found out someone wanted to go out with you just because of your race??

valerybriz 04-02-2009 09:19 PM

Here>>> I Havent found a non-japanese who likes me since i had a japanese boyfriend.. but,... everybody its ok... >>>>>> i told you that every body its ok it means every man from everywhere, so yeah i like japanese but i like other race too

valerybriz 04-02-2009 09:21 PM

Im looking for the way of thinking ( generally ), a culture and experiences gives you a way of thinking.. so...

seishin 04-02-2009 09:56 PM

i would^^
and yeah i kind of do agree with the rest,like if they are not japanese then they are not good enough but at the same time we can't help what our likes are
i mean when we don't like anyone and our heart is open for love we usually look for the ideal in this case"i want a japanese boyfriend cause i find japanese guys hot"...or something like that....but we can't control our feelings so when we fall in love it doesn't matter who we fall in love with japanese or not we can't stop loving the one that now would be our dear one^^

lol but if japanese is what we like then our "dear one" would most likely be japanese
or out of irony he will probably be the opposite^^

love is something we will never really figure out
its like a language of feelings that can only speak through our actions

....overall its hard finding a boyfriend
T.Tive been single for too long
XD lol

Kadauz 04-02-2009 09:59 PM

The thinking not always depends on culture of the country. Distinction in culture, mentality, image of life, habits, and etc., very serious handicap. But there is nothing impossible :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by seishin (Post 692688)
... love is something we will never really figure out
its like a language of feelings that can only speak through our actions ...

- But is necessary to be able to keep the love. And it not a simple task - fragile feeling...

seishin 04-02-2009 10:13 PM

i agree 100% we must always have love!

i can't imagine anyone living without someone to love....someone to care about that will give sense to ones life