JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Tsuwabuki (Offline)
石路 美蔓

04-30-2009, 06:31 AM

I have best friends of both sexes, and of varying gender alignments. I find a friendship cannot be maintained long enough if there is any amount of romantic tension.
(#42 (permalink))
Old
pumpum (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-30-2009, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuwabuki View Post
I have best friends of both sexes, and of varying gender alignments. I find a friendship cannot be maintained long enough if there is any amount of romantic tension.
hey sorry but i think thats impossible, i think if a male can call a girl his *BEST* friend then he must be gay !!

I have lots of friends who are female and some of them are very very close to me but i have been with them all, it just doesnt work - if your that close to a female - nature will take its course.

btw - to all the girls thats say that they have male best friends and there is no *those kinds of feelings involved* i gurantee you that given the chance each one of those males would jump into a relationship with you....if you dont believe me just try it !!

The things that come to those who wait are the things that are left by those who got there first !
(#43 (permalink))
Old
VampireGirl1314 (Offline)
~I cant leave you~

Location: Japan 日本国, Jk Jk I live in Mexicali Mexico Baja California.
Send a message via MSN to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Yahoo to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Skype™ to VampireGirl1314
04-30-2009, 07:01 AM

yeah he is. he is the only person i can go to with all my problems he never tells anyone he stays quiet, the only thing is he is 17 and sometimes i cant trust him.>.>

I could never be happier.
I found my missing piece and i know he wont leave me.
song by simple plan.
+{Member of the Crusnik Clan--Crusnik 04}+
+{Codename: Abel}+
I'm sorry for acting like this...
(#44 (permalink))
Old
TalnSG (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to TalnSG
04-30-2009, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpum View Post
hey sorry but i think thats impossible, i think if a male can call a girl his *BEST* friend then he must be gay !!

I have lots of friends who are female and some of them are very very close to me but i have been with them all, it just doesnt work - if your that close to a female - nature will take its course.

btw - to all the girls thats say that they have male best friends and there is no *those kinds of feelings involved* i gurantee you that given the chance each one of those males would jump into a relationship with you....if you dont believe me just try it !!
Some men have more control than a hormone laden 12 year old. I am not saying that urges and thoughts have not arisen (on both sides) but I still say to of my very best friends are male and we have not and will not ever cross the boundary between friend and lover.

There have been times when those urges were acted on with others, but with only one exception, the entire connection then quickly disintegrated.

Only an open mind and open heart can be filled with life.
Find your voice; silence will not protect you.
(#45 (permalink))
Old
ARoomwithaMOOSE (Offline)
Communicating Effectively

Cool 04-30-2009, 02:38 PM

I have friends who are guys and I have friends who are girls.
I have one best friend who is a guy and one best friend who is a girl.
(But I get along better with people who are older/younger then me)
(since people my age tend to get on my nerves.)

Peace is Knowing

"No One would ride in a car with out breaks"
Gackt.C

FEAR IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL!

Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs, it is the rule.
Friedrich Nietzsche
(#46 (permalink))
Old
pumpum (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-01-2009, 12:23 AM

You all are saying that you 100% know - but thats impossible and from the point that YOU express those feelings do you really think your friend is gonna admit that they would lay you ? cmon wake up

The things that come to those who wait are the things that are left by those who got there first !
(#47 (permalink))
Old
KatDJZ (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to KatDJZ Send a message via MSN to KatDJZ
05-01-2009, 12:47 AM

All my friends now are girls. Back in college when I hung out with more people I had guy friends, but not anymore. I kinda miss having guys around, but I'm not all that great at making friends and work by myself, so I don't get to meet new people very often.
(#48 (permalink))
Old
pumpum (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-01-2009, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatDJZ View Post
I had guy friends, but not anymore. I kinda miss having guys around, but I'm not all that great at making friends and work by myself
aww *gives a katdjz a big huggy wuggy*