LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
thcuteness (Offline)
Banned

04-19-2009, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanX View Post
Well, I'm not one of them. I can't see myself with an American woman. Even though I'm full-blooded American.
Im not really into women or americans, so at least we agree on something
(#22 (permalink))
Old
SephirothVVC (Offline)
Death Is The Cure

Send a message via MSN to SephirothVVC Send a message via Skype™ to SephirothVVC
04-19-2009, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanX View Post
full-blooded American.
hahaha, thats pretty funny. not because of you alanX, just the phrase

"I despise practically everything about human life, which does limit one's weekend activities."
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Sinestra (Offline)
ショ ン

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
04-19-2009, 09:22 PM

1. For the love of god can we please stop grouping entire races together like they were one being and creating a thread about it. Im sure this was not the intent of the topic starter but its happening to frequently lately.

2. AlanX i hate to say this man but the person you were talking to is so off base that i would have come up with a shit load of Japanese sterotypes just to show him how it feels. If you smell YOU SMELL. its not matter of race or nationality its a matter of hygiene. Certain cultures may smell different becasue of their daily activities and what they eat so what may smell bad to others is not a bad smell just one they are not use to.

3. I have never heard of Asian men not liking Caucasian women i dont think it generalized that way. Its personal preference plan and simple I happen to know a lot of Asian guys that love blond hair Caucasian women.

4.Using the term Acquired taste to describe a particular race or nationality sigh you see where im going with this i wont elaborate any further.

(#24 (permalink))
Old
coolforcats1 (Offline)
Very Regular to JF!

04-19-2009, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
1. For the love of god can we please stop grouping entire races together like they were one being and creating a thread about it. Im sure this was not the intent of the topic starter but its happening to frequently lately.

2. AlanX i hate to say this man but the person you were talking to is so off base that i would have come up with a shit load of Japanese sterotypes just to show him how it feels. If you smell YOU SMELL. its not matter of race or nationality its a matter of hygiene. Certain cultures may smell different becasue of their daily activities and what they eat so what may smell bad to others is not a bad smell just one they are not use to.

3. I have never heard of Asian men not liking Caucasian women i dont think it generalized that way. Its personal preference plan and simple I happen to know a lot of Asian guys that love blond hair Caucasian women.

4.Using the term Acquired taste to describe a particular race or nationality sigh you see where im going with this i wont elaborate any further.
Well said!

L.O.V.E Nyappy!
カチイ

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21854982@N08/
(#25 (permalink))
Old
alanX (Offline)
The Psychedelic Traveler

Send a message via Skype™ to alanX
04-19-2009, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I agree with you, my friend. I do. But as long as there are people walking on the Earth, they will stereotype one another. Hate it or love it, it's just the way it is.

IMO, to even address it is foolish.

猿も木から落ちる
(#26 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

04-19-2009, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thcuteness View Post
I think I smell great, thats the meaniest thing Ive heard, but maybe american woman are just a acquried taste
All women taste the same to me

Like battery terminals.

I'm sorry for all the bad stuff I said and all the feelings I hurt.. Please forgive me
(#27 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
04-19-2009, 10:16 PM

I think it's because americans are too "wide" for them.

jk

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#28 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

04-19-2009, 10:17 PM

Another thread lumping all Asians into one way of thinking.

C'mon, people. When are you going to get it?
Closed Thread