JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
superheel (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Some advice needed - 05-24-2009, 05:25 AM

Theres this girl I met 3 months ago who later became my female bestfriend. We are so close, we walk together to go to our next class, sit next to each other and talk all the time. But lately she began acting weird around me, she'd talk less to me but would still walk with me. She'd even try to catch up whenever she see me walking alone. But she just talk less to me, I mean, she wouldnt even talk to me unless I talk to her. I kinda like her, and I'm afraid I did something wrong. But sometimes when I dont want to talk to her, she'll be the one trying to make a conversation. I'm confused.

"Save the earth from Global Warming!"
(#2 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

05-24-2009, 10:42 AM

Maybe it was someone else who said something, true or not?

Hard to say without looking in on the two you..

Maybe someone else who is female has a better explanation.

Cheers - Oz
(#3 (permalink))
Old
umeshuuu (Offline)
JF Regular

05-24-2009, 01:20 PM

I could be wrong but,
It sounds to me like she likes you, but has become kinda shy because of that. It happens to me all the time. XD
I say don't worry about it, you've done nothing wrong, if you kinda like her you should keep making an effort to hang out together, make an effort to keep talking with her alot, and see how it goes. But yeah the fact that she seems to be talking less but still making an effort to be with you, that suggest to me that she likes you and is being a bit shy.

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
I'm Lisa! Nice to meetcha
(#4 (permalink))
Old
TenmaAi (Offline)
Demon_Love

Send a message via MSN to TenmaAi
05-24-2009, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by umeshuuu View Post
I could be wrong but,
It sounds to me like she likes you, but has become kinda shy because of that. It happens to me all the time. XD
I say don't worry about it, you've done nothing wrong, if you kinda like her you should keep making an effort to hang out together, make an effort to keep talking with her alot, and see how it goes. But yeah the fact that she seems to be talking less but still making an effort to be with you, that suggest to me that she likes you and is being a bit shy.
True!
I think so to!
That or maybe someone has told her something about you to her and she's unsure what to do.
Tell you or not tell you .. Catch my drift?
I think you should ask her about it but it's all up to you ^^

....[VampiSupporter]....
x3 The Belgium Trio x3
(#5 (permalink))
Old
superheel (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-24-2009, 03:18 PM

Oh thanks guys. I remember that one of her friends heard me and my friends talking about her, that could be it.

"Save the earth from Global Warming!"
(#6 (permalink))
Old
aoshisakura (Offline)
your girl

07-01-2009, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by umeshuuu View Post
I could be wrong but,
i also agree with this, btw, you mentioned that her friend heard you talkin to your friends about her?
maybe her friend told her, and if this is about you liking her, maybe she realized the same thing..
(#7 (permalink))
Old
nobora (Offline)
Fan Ichigou

07-01-2009, 02:16 AM

It sounds like she likes you. Shes sounds like the shy type and waiting for you to make the first move . But if you want her to make the first move itll take a while and all her courage to tell that she likes you.