JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
daywalker926 (Offline)
New to JF

Being Left out and need some advice - 06-08-2009, 03:18 AM

Okay here's my problem.
I had a girlfriend. We met through one of my classes and after school the day we met she asked if I could be her boyfriend and I said yes mainly because well most girls never ask me out and hwen I try to ask them out somehting always gets in my way. So I said yes and we dated for a week. Well I broke up with her because she was already planning on Prom, Marriage, kids and even dropping out once I graduate. Now although I've never really had a girlfriend before this I didnt mind it at first but then I realized that she was going WAAAAY too fast. So... I broke up with her.
Now onto the big problem. Somehow I feel like I still miss her and she's already moved to a new school, ontop of that all my friends started getting dates and I'm still single. I dont know what to do about this. Did I make a bad decision on breaking up with her or no?

Too lazy to put something here that's worht something...
(#2 (permalink))
Old
JackIsLost (Offline)
Wanderer

Send a message via AIM to JackIsLost
06-08-2009, 04:43 AM

it's normal to feel lonely after a break-up, but that girl seemed like a gold digger to me. she doesn't want to pursue an education but just hang out with you and give birth to your babies :P you did yourself a favor and cut the leash early. don't get a girlfriend for the fact that your friends now have girlfriends, that is the wrong reason.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
nobora (Offline)
Fan Ichigou

06-08-2009, 05:10 AM

After breaking up you'll fell like you should regret it but it tooo late now and it looks like she was getting out of hand. Just wait for the right person to come along im sure you'll find her someday
(#4 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

06-08-2009, 08:21 AM

I've been single basically all 4 years of high school, nothin' wrong with it... and I'll say one thing...
it allows you to keep to your studies ...

IamKira
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
06-08-2009, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackIsLost View Post
it's normal to feel lonely after a break-up, but that girl seemed like a gold digger to me. she doesn't want to pursue an education but just hang out with you and give birth to your babies :P you did yourself a favor and cut the leash early. don't get a girlfriend for the fact that your friends now have girlfriends, that is the wrong reason.
COuldn't have said it better.
OP you did the right thing.

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you
(#6 (permalink))
Old
seiki (Offline)
aww fiegal

06-08-2009, 02:13 PM

it kind of sounded like you didn't even like her that much and if she asked you out the day you met rather than even giving you a chance to do it for your self she may have been a little crazy.
If you want a new girlfriend just start off by making friends and just getting to know them first so you can avoid the nutsy cookoo ones out there. Ive learned this the hard way. Believe me.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
pumpum (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-10-2009, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackIsLost View Post
Have all of you considered that she may have actually LOVED HIM, and yeah that might sound crazy BUT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT A SCHOOLKID !!!, when i was at school all the girls thought they would marry their boyfriends, its called being young and naive !!!

So i reckon op shouldnt hav dumped her just because she said those things - thats what kids say - HECK even some grown ass women think like that !

The things that come to those who wait are the things that are left by those who got there first !
(#8 (permalink))
Old
bELyVIS (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-10-2009, 12:40 PM

Get a Japanese girlfriend. Problem solved.

The World's only Belly Dancing Elvis Impersonator!
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Marichan (Offline)
New to JF

06-10-2009, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bELyVIS View Post
Get a Japanese girlfriend. Problem solved.
How does getting a Japanese girlfriend solve the problem?
(#10 (permalink))
Old
bELyVIS (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-10-2009, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marichan View Post
How does getting a Japanese girlfriend solve the problem?
He won't miss her and a Japanese girl won't scare you off by making too many future plans. Just be ready to get pushed about marriage when she gets close to 30 years old.

The World's only Belly Dancing Elvis Impersonator!