JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
johanna17 (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to johanna17
Exclamation Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 06-15-2009, 02:37 PM

So this is the sitation im in Ok so my gf lives like 3hrs away now.
ok she has no mom because she passed away frm cancer and her father had another daughter with someone else. shes been sad because well her family dosent like the way she is Loud and just herself for that matter she dosent know how to control her bad mouth sometimes. she tells me her mother was nice and her grandma didnt have to deal with her in bad terms unlike her dad there total opposites and they had her but they split up. my gf looks just like her mother but acts like her dad back then. my gf accepts the fact dat she messed up and she hasent been the best granddaughter because she lives with her grandma. my gf helps her grandma in any way dat she can they dont trust her, her family despises her. i mean shes not perfect and well shes experienced a lot of things in her life. but who isint curious...well what happend to her mom is happening to us. and its not that i have cancer. me and my gf are total opposites im the "good" one and shes the "bad" one..but shes changed a lot for me latley...and i am happy for dat. but she mentioned something about her mother dat there was a "curse'..she said oh great i have my mothers curse "all good things come to an end"..and usually she brings it up when were like upset at each other and stuff..now her family wants to send her to a boarding school they said dat theyd be better off without her for a long while and that it'll straighten her up...she has her flaws but i mean come on there pushing it..i dont know if she tells me everything she said she dosent tell me everything dat goes on in her fam. and dats wat i need to know cuz i want to help her but the situation seems helpless..but its like i dont shes making an effort much in changing her ways..she said shed go through extremes if they take me away from her..im the only one she can actually i think pretty much call familly her and her bestie. what does anyone think i should do or tell her? i like really need ADVICE on this!!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
isisbathory (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-15-2009, 08:02 PM

this is quite confusing =\
I dont get what you are trying to say
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Hyakushi (Offline)
Ikaga desu ka!?

06-15-2009, 10:51 PM

Hmmm, how old are you two?.
Well first thing is there isn't really anything you can do even if you know everything and anything about her family. It doesn't matter at all in the end, what anybody thinks. Only what you think and what you feel. I understand wanting to do something for someone you love but if she doesn't want you to do anything then just being there is good enough. If not then there is always running away but tha depends if you know how to actually work and get money. Knowing what type of people are out there and who not to interact with.

If you need anyone to talk to you can just PM me.

I'm not racist . . . I hate everyone equally.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
johanna17 (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to johanna17
06-15-2009, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyakushi View Post
Hmmm, how old are you two?.
Well first thing is there isn't really anything you can do even if you know everything and anything about her family. It doesn't matter at all in the end, what anybody thinks. Only what you think and what you feel. I understand wanting to do something for someone you love but if she doesn't want you to do anything then just being there is good enough. If not then there is always running away but tha depends if you know how to actually work and get money. Knowing what type of people are out there and who not to interact with.

If you need anyone to talk to you can just PM me.
thanks and i understand shes 2 years younger then me ima be 17
(#5 (permalink))
Old
aoshisakura (Offline)
your girl

07-01-2009, 01:38 AM

maybe i wouldn't be of great help, but if you love your gf, stick with her..
you may have misunderstandings and you may feel a lot
responsible in helping her be a better person,, but i know
that when you both talked everything through,, well,, all things would be settled in time..
goodluck!
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Koir (Offline)
Meow.

07-01-2009, 01:39 AM

Holy wall of text, Batman!

Fortunately, there is one woman in this world who can control me.

Unfortunately for you, she is not here.

"Ride for ruin, and the world ended!"