JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Chococat (Offline)
New to JF

Location: I'm from New York City, and you're not. Well, unless you are.
Send a message via AIM to Chococat Send a message via MSN to Chococat
How much do you care about looks? - 06-24-2009, 12:54 AM

It seems like everyone wants a model, or a person who has the same kind of "look" that they do... but how much of a chance do you give to a guy / girl who might like you, but doesn't look like your dream guy / girl?

I dunno why I'm even posting this... but it seems like us guys who don't look like a jonas brother don't get much love noawadays.

So, tell me how you feel on the subject. Maybe I'll even post my pic so you can let me know what you think. I def don't look like Hideki-kun either, but I'd love to find myself a Chii! lol
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
06-24-2009, 01:11 AM

I agree with TLF, there needs to be a balance and thats what matters, as for what I think, I beleive I'm a damn stud. Confidence will get you far my friends.

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you
(#3 (permalink))
Old
mercedesjin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-24-2009, 01:12 AM

If I dated a guy that looked like he was from the Jonas Brothers, I'd probably be arrested for statutory rape.

Appearance matters. What can I say? I was raised in a shallow community. At first glance, I judge people based on their looks. Then, when they open their mouth, my attraction might change. If they look good but are an asshole, I won't be attracted anymore. If they look average, even less than average, but are funny and smart, etc., then I'll be attracted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chococat View Post
It seems like everyone wants a model, or a person who has the same kind of "look" that they do... but how much of a chance do you give to a guy / girl who might like you, but doesn't look like your dream guy / girl?

I dunno why I'm even posting this... but it seems like us guys who don't look like a jonas brother don't get much love noawadays.

So, tell me how you feel on the subject. Maybe I'll even post my pic so you can let me know what you think. I def don't look like Hideki-kun either, but I'd love to find myself a Chii! lol

LOVE: pass it on
(#4 (permalink))
Old
pumpum (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-24-2009, 01:22 AM

Lets be real...

You cant sleep with a personality !!

The things that come to those who wait are the things that are left by those who got there first !
(#5 (permalink))
Old
JayT (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-24-2009, 01:22 AM

I care about my looks greatly,
in the end its all you have left.

[<--Nan's heart!]

(#6 (permalink))
Old
clairebear (Offline)

06-24-2009, 01:23 AM

Everyone cares about looks to some extent. People who claim they don't care about looks AT ALL must not be human, because everyone wants an attractive partner - you don't wanna make out with someone you think is totally repulsive.

Obviously I want someone I'm attracted to physically, but as the guys said above personality is really important too.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
06-24-2009, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayT View Post
Really Jay?

TLF: I dont try to have a big ego, I just talk, I mean..I might be ocky but Its not the big ass jock kind of cocky.

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

06-24-2009, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayT View Post
actually, I think that's backwards, or something.

Unless you have good genes, looks eventually go....

It's the personality you're left with.

hide... always in my heart. I love you.... my pink spider....
My one wish is 2 meet Kyo. seriously.
R.I.P. Jasmine....
(#9 (permalink))
Old
JayT (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-24-2009, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyavifan View Post
actually, I think that's backwards, or something.

Unless you have good genes, looks eventually go....

It's the personality you're left with.
Well I mean in the end as if you take away all the material things,
all you have left is your body.

[<--Nan's heart!]

(#10 (permalink))
Old
darksyndrem (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to darksyndrem
06-24-2009, 01:48 AM

I would say looks are VERY important....because I'm not going to want to meet some ugly girl...it's not that I wouldn't give her a chance it's just......well okay I personally wouldn't give her a chance but that's beside the point..............

Alright I'm starting over.
I think looks are really important, because most of the time it's what drives people to want to meet, and get to know someone, at least in my experience it is.

As for me, well looks are very important to me, but I'm not into the really model type girls. At least, not the model type in America, I haven't seen models anywhere else. But I'm usually really into girls, that most people look at as the 'freaks' and..........okay I'm on an endless trail here, because I have no idea how to explain what I'm talking about. So, I'm just going to quit at the next period.