*is Toasting in Epic Bread*

Nice post Demyx
Thank yous ^^ *bows*
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Danzo (Offline)
New to JF

07-26-2009, 06:08 PM

Thanks to everyone here. I appreciate your help.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
thcuteness (Offline)
Banned

07-26-2009, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzo View Post
Thanks to everyone here. I appreciate your help.
no promblem ^^, good things always happen to good people and you seem like a good person, so i know something good going to happen to you just have faith.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
07-26-2009, 08:05 PM

Give it some time dude. Love is not something one should take for granted, and obviously your friends have no idea what it means to have that special someone. So don't mind them. Let them talk.

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Danzo (Offline)
New to JF

07-26-2009, 08:41 PM

Thank you very much everyone.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
JasonTakeshi (Offline)
Conceptual Doubt

07-27-2009, 06:52 PM

People tend to make others feel miserable because of their own "Miserableness". Usualy those who mock others for not having a girlfriend, end up with someone who they dont actualy love. Why? Because they feel the NEED to have a girlfriend, dispiting the feelings she/he has for that same person, just to say "Hey look, i got a girlfriend! Im so pro. Aint i good?!".

You dont have to follow the same tedency. The "need" to urge to have a girlfriend. Things will come with time.

One thing you should do is to be yourself, but at the same time make the person you are with not feeling unconfortable. Tell some jokes, do some funny stuff (dont exagerate) and above all, just be yourself. We all have a funny side inside of us, but our "shyness" keeps it locked. Liberate yourself, be yourself and things will work out well. ^^

I used to be very shy when girls were around - but when i was with the guys, i was always telling stuff and making them laugh and doing silly things. xD then i met a very "wicked" (in a good way) girl who just opened my eyes. (she is my girl-friend. Not in a romantic way, its like my best-girl-friend, the best female friend) and she told me that girls were as shy as i was. I was like "REALY?!" - So you pretty much see how primitive i was - .

Yeah, girls can be shy aswell. Probably even more insecure (or not) then boys. Because we (boys) usualy are pushy, and girls dont like to be pushed. (Well some like, but i think the majority does not) well depends on the way your pushing it anyway. (Not realy an expert, lol)

Oh, and dont quit if you get a "no" as an answer. Usualy girls dont realy mean what they say. Its just that first impression, or that actitude who she dislikes on you - but it doesnt mean she dislikes you at all.

To end, im telling you from my own experience. Not like im an expert even so, just some tips who might help you. There are girls with different actitudes/feelings, thats what makes each of them UNIQUE. So the time will come, and till then, just be yourself. Kick the "shyness" in the ass and let the "true-you" within you merge.

Hope it helps somehow - not an expert but might be a little light, who knows.

Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
nihonichiban (Offline)
New to JF

04-19-2010, 02:31 PM

I am 16 and I don't have a boyfriend. I now how you feel and understand what it's like. I get picke on as well because the lack of a relationship with another person. Just hang in there, when the time is right things will fall into place, and you'll find the right person.

Aeri
(#18 (permalink))
Old
nihonichiban (Offline)
New to JF

04-19-2010, 02:34 PM

I am 16 and don't have a boyfriend . I know what it's like and understand how you feel. I also get picked on for a lack of a relationshiop with another person. Just hang in there because when the time is right things will fall into place and you'll find her.

Aeri
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Fumouffu (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Fumouffu Send a message via MSN to Fumouffu Send a message via Yahoo to Fumouffu
04-19-2010, 03:36 PM

If you want someone you can sit down with then wait. The right one will come no need to worries. I didn't get my first boyfriend until 18. I've known people where it's been longer!

Smile and stay positive!

Living the happy life!
(#20 (permalink))
Old
hadron (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via ICQ to hadron
04-19-2010, 04:58 PM

Danzo: just to put some stress of you, i turned 24 when having first relationship i don't count little bits before, as they are worthless

on the other side i must say i am not any common type of personality and my behavior is rather odd but that does not mean i want to be any different