JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Relationship Talk (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/)
-   -   Relationship? (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/26762-relationship.html)

Danzo 07-26-2009 07:59 AM

Relationship?

Hello everybody. I'm not sure if this is exactly the right place for this. I'm sorry if it isn't. For the longest time I've wondered to myself if I would ever find a girlfriend.(I'm 17, and most people that I've meet believe that one should have a girlfriend before this age. For those that don't, they are sometimes made fun of. It's happened to me before.) However, the problem with this is that I don't simply want to have a girlfriend so that I can go around telling everyone that I have a girlfriend. Honestly, I just want to find someone special that cares about me, and I can feel the same way about her. To tell a little about myself, I'm 17 years old, I live in the US, and I like to draw. I'm also into anime, and video games. Spending time with my friends and family is also nice.

JayT 07-26-2009 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danzo (Post 752442)
Hello everybody. I'm not sure if this is exactly the right place for this. I'm sorry if it isn't. For the longest time I've wondered to myself if I would ever find a girlfriend.(I'm 17, and most people that I've meet believe that one should have a girlfriend before this age. For those that don't, they are sometimes made fun of. It's happened to me before.) However, the problem with this is that I don't simply want to have a girlfriend so that I can go around telling everyone that I have a girlfriend. Honestly, I just want to find someone special that cares about me, and I can feel the same way about her. To tell a little about myself, I'm 17 years old, I live in the US, and I like to draw. I'm also into anime, and video games. Spending time with my friends and family is also nice.

Why rush it?
When its meant to be it'll fall into place all by itself.
You don't have to advertise for a partner.

Quailboy 07-26-2009 08:05 AM

Exactly what Jay said..me and him know how things work. ^_^

Things will fall into place for you man dont worry, they did for me <3
Just dont be so shy..thats normally a big problem.

JayT 07-26-2009 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quailboy (Post 752450)
Exactly what Jay said..me and him know how things work. ^_^

Things will fall into place for you man dont worry, they did for me <3
Just dont be so shy..thats normally a big problem.

<3

Yes, if you want to find someone that will truly fall in love with you then let it just happen. I've actually only dated one girl that I've met in high school. The rest have been met randomly, and honestly those relationships were much better. Or you can advertise like you are, and you'll end up with QB at your doorstep :mtongue:

Quailboy 07-26-2009 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayT (Post 752453)
<3

Yes, if you want to find someone that will truly fall in love with you then let it just happen. I've actually only dated one girl that I've met in high school. The rest have been met randomly, and honestly those relationships were much better. Or you can advertise like you are, and you'll end up with QB at your doorstep :mtongue:

Oo la la Jay, you know you want me.

Yeah I mean..school really isn't the place to meet girls..sure, its nice to window-shop at school but, its rare to find a real girl in school.

JayT 07-26-2009 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quailboy (Post 752455)
Oo la la Jay, you know you want me.

Yeah I mean..school really isn't the place to meet girls..sure, its nice to window-shop at school but, its rare to find a real girl in school.

Heck yeah <3

But totally, in this case though it might be good to find a first girlfriend that goes to your school. You might feel insecure if you date a girl from a different school at first, always wondering where she is, whos shes with, etc.
Unless she's a homebody of course, but how many goodlooking girls stay at home these days? Answer, not many.

JT/QB Dating advice ftmfw.

Quailboy 07-26-2009 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayT (Post 752458)
Heck yeah <3

But totally, in this case though it might be good to find a first girlfriend that goes to your school. You might feel insecure if you date a girl from a different school at first, always wondering where she is, whos shes with, etc.
Unless she's a homebody of course, but how many goodlooking girls stay at home these days? Answer, not many.

JT/QB Dating advice ftmfw.

I remember being like this..then I got her a collar, everything got better ^_^
(not even kidding)

As for homebody girls that look good, look at chicks that are homeschooled..most of them dont look too bad, and are innocent at that. (sexy? Yes)

ftmfw?

thcuteness 07-26-2009 01:11 PM

not to sound like a b*tch but you seem a little bit desperate. Speaking from the words of a girl. Girls dont like desperate guys. And i dont think this is something you should be to eager for, the right girl will come to you at the right moment. so have a little patience.

JayT 07-26-2009 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thcuteness (Post 752583)
not to sound like a b*tch but you seem a little bit desperate. Speaking from the words of a girl. Girls dont like desperate guys. And i dont think this is something you should be to eager for, the right girl will come to you at the right moment. so have a little patience.

S&M Yezzzzz?

Quailboy 07-26-2009 01:12 PM

*is Toasting in Epic Bread*

Nice post Demyx