LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Undertherose25 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-05-2010, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sputnik0 View Post
I'm a white girl, and I'm atracted to asian guys. I can't find any good explanation why, maybe it has something to do with my interest in Japan?
Also, I think some people have a tendence to be interested in something different from what they are used to..
As I said in a previous post I'm a white girl and I married a Korean. He and I met in the 4th and 5th grade and we became friends in Middle School. I also grew up next to a Chinese couple from Taiwan and played with their two kids for most of my childhood...and a good friend of mine I met in College is Korean as well, so is my Mother-in-Law.

I guess since I grew up befriending them and spending time with them their race never really phased me, they were interested in the exact same stuff I was the only difference was the accent and the outer appearance. I was interested in Asian countries too but the fact I ended up marrying a Korean boy was just a bonus I think...

I was never attracted to someone because of the country they came from I just liked them for...well being them.

I just found Asians to be more appealing and pleasing to the eye And I personally find them to have more pleasant personalities [but I grew up in the South so that's not saying much imo] than any other race of men...

But I am willing to befriend anyone of any race... I did date a boy that was white but I never found him as attractive as I find my husband...or my old Asian celebrity crushes.

♥Proud Wife of a U.S. Airman♥

Dir en Grey
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

05-06-2010, 02:08 AM

I can't say persay that's it's anything to do with Asians in general. As I mentioned, I think it has much to do with when I was growing up and the only girl who liked me for me was this Asian girl. She didn't judge me based on who my family was or anything, she just acepted me as I was. This occured when I was young, maybe 2cd or third grade and lasted till colloge. ( we even dated for a while)

I think perhaps, for me anyway, since this happened during my formative years, it simply left an impression that's ingrained. While I have many friends today, even those of the female varity, that experiance from childhood has molded what my "attracted too" perception is.

This may be true for several people, I don't know.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
arlinda (Offline)
New to JF

AlbanianF - 05-24-2010, 03:15 AM

Such an unpredicted question. I never thought a Japanese guy would consider Latinas or Balkanases because the societies/cultures are very different.
Why are you looking for Latin or Balkan girls?

What do you like about Kill Bill?
(#14 (permalink))
Old
arlinda (Offline)
New to JF

05-24-2010, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
I can't say persay that's it's anything to do with Asians in general. As I mentioned, I think it has much to do with when I was growing up and the only girl who liked me for me was this Asian girl. She didn't judge me based on who my family was or anything, she just acepted me as I was. This occured when I was young, maybe 2cd or third grade and lasted till colloge. ( we even dated for a while)

I think perhaps, for me anyway, since this happened during my formative years, it simply left an impression that's ingrained. While I have many friends today, even those of the female varity, that experiance from childhood has molded what my "attracted too" perception is.

This may be true for several people, I don't know.
Ryzorian
Then you might like George Michael's song "Jesus to a Child"
(#15 (permalink))
Old
KungMartin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-24-2010, 06:47 AM

Serbian? Turkish? Those girls look like men for fuck sake=S

pz ! <3
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Unknown (Offline)
The Darkness

06-10-2010, 09:56 PM

I'am the complete opposite since unless she is Asian I refuse to date
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Tturtle (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-10-2010, 10:08 PM

I'm a black American and have dated pretty many different races. White with blonde hair. White with brown hair. Black. Korean. Mexican latina. Puerto rican latina. Dominican latina. Chinese. Indian, but not Native American. Where can I find a Pocahontas!!!

Has anyone checked the coring room?
(#18 (permalink))
Old
TJkills (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to TJkills
im a dominican italian mix and i love japanese girls - 06-11-2010, 08:35 AM

nothing wrong with it........take this as a complement.....your eyes squint because you look father then whats expected to be...remember that and never forget it .......all race of women are beautiful....but nothing is wrong with having your fav's .
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Chiquita (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Chiquita
Smile 11-17-2010, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshinori View Post
Am I in the minority here?

Maybe that's because I didn't grow up in Japan and have never lived in Japan for extended periods (two months at a stretch at most), but I have always felt more drawn to non-Asian girls. I especially like Latinas (Mexican, Spanish, Brazilian etc.) and girls from the Balkans (Albanian, Serbian, Turkish, etc.).

But then, of course, every girl is special in her own unique way, so you never know...

Well, well,, Im not an asian girl ( im brazilian and live in London). Im very attracted by asian guys. I began to like asian guys from wacthing dramas and movies and now i seriously would love to have a relationship with a asian guy.
But I personaly would say that,, even me as a non-asian girl likes asian guys,, then theres of course a highly good chance that you will find the girl your looking for!!!
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Katianura (Offline)
JF Regular

I'm Latina - 11-17-2010, 07:51 PM

You said you liked Latinas?
Well I am and I was wondering what it was you liked about them?

~Finding My Eternal Love~