JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
master66 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to master66 Send a message via Skype™ to master66
Lightbulb What would you do if you found that your gf/bf is attracted by someone else? - 07-07-2010, 04:24 PM

well itsnt easy to answer this or you maybe say ''am not in such a situation''but...hey.it might happened right?lol like how it happened with me...
For me I did nothing when i found that my girlfriend is attracted by someone else,I was in a mixing state of shock,denying and kinda felt like I ve been betrayed.,its hard for me to me to believe that heart may fit for 2 people as my friend said once to me.
Anyway I want to know what would you do if you had such a situation?
(#2 (permalink))
Old
RobinMask (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-07-2010, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by master66 View Post
well itsnt easy to answer this or you maybe say ''am not in such a situation''but...hey.it might happened right?lol like how it happened with me...
For me I did nothing when i found that my girlfriend is attracted by someone else,I was in a mixing state of shock,denying and kinda felt like I ve been betrayed.,its hard for me to me to believe that heart may fit for 2 people as my friend said once to me.
What do you mean by 'attracted' by? I think it's normal for all people, regardless of in a relationship or not, to be attracted to other people. There is no harm in looking at another person and thinking, 'wow, they're very attractive'. If you mean your gf/bf is attracted to someone else and no longer attracted to you, or attracted to someone else and acting on it, then these would obviously be different issues. In which case it'd be natural to feel betrayed.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
nobora (Offline)
Fan Ichigou

07-07-2010, 09:48 PM

If that happned to me I would just be cautious you know. Make sure no one steals them from me. But at the momment Im single so I dont have to worry about that stuff anymore.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
master66 (Offline)
New to JF

07-08-2010, 12:18 AM

what I meant robin is that when suddenly find that ur gf/bf does no longer care that much like the way it used to be
(#5 (permalink))
Old
master66 (Offline)
New to JF

07-08-2010, 12:22 AM

and nobora lol lucky u ,sometimes i realy miss being single(well am almost single now T.T) anyways thanx for dropping by....
*pssst**btw how u do u upload pic to ur signature?am kinda newbie when it comes to these stuff lol*
(#6 (permalink))
Old
edelweiss (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-08-2010, 04:55 AM

Having been in a relationship for 20 years, I'd say couples go through phases of feeling more together and feeling more apart. People evolve and change. Over a long time passion (the thing that brings you together in the first place) turns into other things and is channeled in other directions, that is normal. It is very rare that the first love passion stays for the long haul. It's whether or not both people are committed to recognizing this and regrouping that makes it work out in the end. To me that is what real love is all about, hard work towards the same goal.

It's always hard when only one half of the couple is committed to togetherness and the same future.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
YukisUke (Offline)
Konichiwa, bitches

Send a message via AIM to YukisUke Send a message via Yahoo to YukisUke
07-08-2010, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by master66 View Post
I would feel hurt, but then i would try to find a way to get my bf attracted to only me again. Don't ignore that attraction!! It could lead to something more.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
RobinMask (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-08-2010, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukisUke View Post
I would feel hurt, but then i would try to find a way to get my bf attracted to only me again. Don't ignore that attraction!! It could lead to something more.
:P It seems like I'll be the only one thinking this. . . but if you can't trust the other person enough that it won't lead to something more, and you feel you have to 'get them back' or 'win them back', then would the relationship be really worth saving? Relationships should be based on trust and commuinication, if you're that worried the other person's going to leave you because they're no longer attracted to you, then maybe it's time to call it a day. That's directed to the OP too, not just you, YukisUke, lol.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
ayumiyuu (Offline)
Satan's Bitch

07-08-2010, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinMask View Post
What do you mean by 'attracted' by? I think it's normal for all people, regardless of in a relationship or not, to be attracted to other people. There is no harm in looking at another person and thinking, 'wow, they're very attractive'. If you mean your gf/bf is attracted to someone else and no longer attracted to you, or attracted to someone else and acting on it, then these would obviously be different issues. In which case it'd be natural to feel betrayed.

Nono....not you are the only one thinking like this. I agree.

"..but the trouble is, the world is peopled with poor idiots." /Marquis de Sade/
(#10 (permalink))
Old
master66 (Offline)
New to JF

07-08-2010, 04:47 PM

do you mean by ''call it a day'' to end the relationship? And claim that the whole relationship thing was a mistake?and How would I know if the relationship worth saving or not?