JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
LycanOtaku (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to LycanOtaku Send a message via MSN to LycanOtaku
11-16-2010, 05:33 PM

In order for me to be attracted to someone, I need to feel intellectually stimulated. If I can hold intelligent conversation with a guy, and they can make me laugh and put up with my numerous hangups, (and we can actually get along great) then to me that says keeper... lol... I don't need anybody to take care of me, I work for that purpose... On that same note, he has to be financially secure enough to take care of himself. Romance is a plus, and I am all for PDA (to a certain extent, no groping please, lol)... Nationality/race is unimportant, so long as my requirements above are met. I admit to being more cerebral about these things than others are, but the way to this girl's heart is through her overactive brain, hehe...
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
11-16-2010, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungMartin View Post
Grrr I sense a bit of catfight between Suki and evanny ;D
Absolutely not! On the contrary! We run business together

Quote:
Originally Posted by LycanOtaku
In order for me to be attracted to someone, I need to feel intellectually stimulated. If I can hold intelligent conversation with a guy, and they can make me laugh and put up with my numerous hangups, (and we can actually get along great) then to me that says keeper... lol... I don't need anybody to take care of me, I work for that purpose... On that same note, he has to be financially secure enough to take care of himself. Romance is a plus, and I am all for PDA (to a certain extent, no groping please, lol)... Nationality/race is unimportant, so long as my requirements above are met. I admit to being more cerebral about these things than others are, but the way to this girl's heart is through her overactive brain, hehe...
Agreed.

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#33 (permalink))
Old
LycanOtaku (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to LycanOtaku Send a message via MSN to LycanOtaku
11-16-2010, 06:33 PM

Intelligent, funny, and self-supportive with a dash of romance is not too much to ask, eh, Suki? lol

Girls going on about so and so being hot, and 'ooohh, he must have money' irritates me to no end...

I have been called an idiot for turning down a guy that told me 'quit your job and run away with me, I'll pay your bills'... Couldn't help it that the guy struck me as an idiot and I couldn't see myself dealing with his stupidity day in and day out, lol... Good looking though he was, I couldn't deal with being the only intelligent one between the two of us...
(#34 (permalink))
Old
evanny (Offline)
devil's advocate

11-16-2010, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
Absolutely not! On the contrary! We run business together .
btw. haven't received any tasks recently
(#35 (permalink))
Old
File0 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-17-2010, 01:43 AM

Well, I may make an even bigger womanizer (I'm pretty sure that you already are one) but who cares?

I think the word 'cool' which you can use to describe human beings was invented by women.
For me it (if you are a 'cool guy') means that you:
- can keep distance from anything (but in an observant way-so in result you can be thoughtful)
- never overreact a thing (not what a girl would do) I mean you can if it's about love
- look good-- enough to have genuine style- and decent (not having a better word for that)
- have brain, but not only be able to use that -lol
- and definitely have planes for life.

I think I'm not the materialistic type... but if you have money/good job too...
(#36 (permalink))
Old
PockyMePink (Offline)
=\

Send a message via MSN to PockyMePink
11-17-2010, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post

I take it that men are also to blame for the whole "Men must all be muscular and have six-pack in order to be sexy!" view, right?

Men and women both have a big part of the blame, it's an incorrect and feminist statement to try and shift the blame on men
No, but men can get away with being less than muscular and six-packish. I see more "normal" type men in media then I do "normal" type women. I've never met a male that isn't a teenager that had a serious problem with their body, or not being muscular enough. Women on the other hand ten to carry their body insecurities well into old age.

Both genders are sexualized, but are you seriously going to tell me that men are equally as sexualized as women are?
(#37 (permalink))
Old
Chiquita (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Chiquita
11-17-2010, 09:55 AM

Well as a woman,, I would in particular look for a guy that is; friendly, good humored, good character, intelligent, genuine, hardworking, and that has a good fragancy.. if theres some one like that let me know (joking)
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
11-17-2010, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanny View Post
btw. haven't received any tasks recently
Don't you worry, there shall be more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiquita
Well as a woman,, I would in particular look for a guy that is; friendly, good humored, good character, intelligent, genuine, hardworking, and that has a good fragancy.. if theres some one like that let me know (joking)
Interesting you would mention that... Smell plays a deciding role. I have a friend who has a theory. She thinks people are attracted to each other by body odour more than looks. Like animals. It's all hormonal. She says that when you find yourself being irrationally attracted to someone it's because your subconscious has taken a liking to that person's smell. And the other way around, you might find someone to be extremely sexy and suddenly the attraction stops and you can't figure out why since you still find him desireble but your hormones are turned off by the smell, and that's all a physical thing you don't realize but actually takes place inside of your body. The human body works in mysterious ways.

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#39 (permalink))
Old
KungMartin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-17-2010, 07:27 PM

^No wonder this girl at a party last weekend told me I made her horny when I didn't even make any moves on her. I pretty much was just sitting still not saying anything;D It has to be my awesome new fragrance (she was sitting in my lap so I guess it's settled) ;DD

pz ! <3

Last edited by KungMartin : 11-17-2010 at 07:29 PM.
(#40 (permalink))
Old
Katianura (Offline)
JF Regular

Personality Is All That Matters - 11-17-2010, 07:32 PM

In my opinion all I want is a guy who can make me laugh.
Knowing how to make me smile and being romantic doesn't hurt.
Special skills come in handy...
If he's a cook then cool.
If he plays guitar like I do there is more bonding.

~Finding My Eternal Love~