JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#101 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

03-05-2011, 01:38 PM

To be honest, I wouldn't really be interested in a guy who was intimidated by me asking them out.

I wouldn't really know, honestly most of my relationships have been long term and as a result I haven't had many boyfriends. So I haven't really been -rejected-. I have been cheated on which at the time was unpleasant, but I moved on and learnt not to care. For a while I wondered what I did to make that happen, but I guess sometimes you a) can't be perfect all the time, and b) can't control other peoples actions if they are set on being an ass. Basically I learnt a lot from the experience and moved on with my life.

I find that most guys are either too clingy and overbearing, or don't care at all. I usually end up with the very clingy types, and I'm often fairly busy and have things to do, I'm not particularly interested in a relationship like that. It's hard to find someone with the balance. -Shrug-
(#102 (permalink))
Old
ryuurui (Offline)
Japanese calligrapher

03-05-2011, 01:54 PM

you know, the fault is always on both sides. sometimes there is none, people just do not fit and are too scared or too lazy to admit it.

Yeah see, it works like that, if you ignore someone they tend to care more (ironic isnt it), as they wonder if they have become unattractive. In your case it is being busy, which doesnt mean you ignore another person. Just need someone that is supportive for whatever dreams you may have. Relationship is like friendship, another person is happy when your dreams come true.
And soulmates are hard to find.
(#103 (permalink))
Old
AlexisSalas (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to AlexisSalas
03-05-2011, 04:32 PM

Well i really dont have that problem, neither knowing someone with that problem, but what i think is that some guys are intimidated but not for bad reasons, they are intimidated about being rejected or saying something bad and ruining all the progress, if is like that then im a little intimidated too, i always wait to be a little more friends with hot girls because i dont want to lose her but well everyone has their fears maybe they are just really scared about them :$ who really knows??
Well thats all i think take caree :3

Rosetta Stone japanese programs seems to not helped me much...Need help with my japanese, looking for help plz!!
(#104 (permalink))
Old
ryuhebi13 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-05-2011, 08:08 PM

I've never really had an issue approaching any woman that I thought was hot, but I know a lot of guys who did. It was always the same arguement I heard.

"She wont be interested in me" or "She's well out of my league" or "Bet she's taken". Now i'm not knocking any guys for thinking that way because it could stem from shyness, which is nowt to be ashamed of. I can be shy too. Honest.

I always thought, if nothing else I can make a mate here and even if she is taken, she'll let me know. I did go upto one hot girl and only after saying hi did I notice she was upset. So I changed tact and gave her a shoulder to cry on. Turned out that all of her mates had pulled and left her standing on her own all night and the only attention she'd received was from a drunken midget

Lastly a co-worker I knew couldn't find romance because her beauty intimidated all the males around her. She found it highly frustrating and admitted to being very lonely, she'd been single for two years. Eventually she did snag someone after 6 months of chasing and he was a handsome lad at that, albeit a little shy and intimidated by her.