JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#111 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

05-22-2011, 05:23 AM

It's why we have so many damn chipmunks.
(#112 (permalink))
Old
SarahChan (Offline)
New to JF

07-28-2011, 07:36 PM

hm, I've never had this problem and I'm white and only date Asian (oriental) men.....
(#113 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

07-28-2011, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahChan View Post
hm, I've never had this problem and I'm white and only date Asian (oriental) men.....
If you want to keep dating Asian men, don't call them oriental.
(#114 (permalink))
Old
wolfrainvn (Offline)
Baka baka

Send a message via MSN to wolfrainvn Send a message via Yahoo to wolfrainvn
07-29-2011, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
Male chipmunks like female chipmunks.
Ever heard of a Zebroid?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

FOR THOSE WHO BELEIVE THAT HEAVEN REALLY EXIST, THERE IS A WAY TO HEAVEN

My JF Family
Brother of ToKyObOxRoBoT, Nightmare
Cousin of Jo_Kittie
Great Grand Father of lollijenn
Uncle of Hentaro
(#115 (permalink))
Old
SarahChan (Offline)
New to JF

07-29-2011, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
If you want to keep dating Asian men, don't call them oriental.
I don't appreciate your smart remark. I know not to call them Oriental but if you would notice (since you seem to have a hard time doing that, you probably won't) the original poster used the term oriental. Thus in order to get my point across I used the term in parenthesis to get my point across. I'm glad MY JAPANESE boyfriend isn't as SENSITIVE as you!
(#116 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

07-29-2011, 04:53 PM

No need to be rude now people, let's move along.
(#117 (permalink))
Old
Gokiburi (Offline)
JF Regular

07-30-2011, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanteNa View Post

Anyway..
I'd say Korean girls are crazy. It's not really a stereotype. But all Korean chicks I know are freaking whack.. Their mood swings are FATAL!

Hey, cool, like to have one then

Keeps it interesting, not knowing if it's her flying towards you or the heaviest frying pan in the house...

Too much predictability could take some spice outta life
(#118 (permalink))
Old
tokusatsufan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-30-2011, 10:41 AM

Well I probably have more mood swings than most men anyway.
(#119 (permalink))
Old
ImadakeOtosan (Offline)
New to JF

11-25-2011, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missprincess View Post
first i apologise for using the term oriental and not asian (but i didnt know how to refer to people from india etc if i used asian in general!

anyways ive noticed alot the oriental women dont mind getting married to white men or men out of their race, ive actually seen it alot, my cousin was dating a chinese girl for a good number of years b4 her parents decided that she should leave him. but getting to the point ive not seen alot of oriental men in relationships with none oriental girls or none white girls (i guess the blonde hair blue eyes thing always goes down well),
but what about women with darker skin (ie latino looking women or even black women?)
i remember asking a chiense guy i knew if chinese men in general like asian woman from india or pakistan coz my pakistani mate is obessessed with korean guys (as am i, i must admit) and he laughed and was like no. is that in general (talking about majority) true that oriental men from japan, china, korea etc they only like their own race? i mean if they met someone like aishwarya rai (google her) or adriana lima would the not like them, even though there super hot???

To save any more issues, I changed the thread title. -MMM
Note to Thread Starter, the many reasons are simple.

Family Tradition.

Japanese culture is like One Big Family. They like to keep foreign Objects outside the Family. Supposedly keeps the Family Pure from Stains.

Thus, even those who have split marriages, meaning two different races, are not exactly welcomed, even after they marry. They tend to keep a distance and reproach.

Japanese are very, strict in discipline if you haven't noticed yet. To absorb this into a "Gajin's" mind takes a long time. Because other countries are more liberal and free spirited.

Hope this helps a bit.

Chow
(#120 (permalink))
Old
Ahmeem (Offline)
New to JF

Exclamation that question of whether Asian men like Asian women is very wide in deed.. - 01-02-2012, 08:57 PM

Asians, Europeans, Americans, African, Arabs as individual groups of ethnicity are too diverse and different to categorise and group up because these so called groups depending on the geography cannot be regarded as actual groups in reality. Because within them we can further group them by the nationality and still by the appearance or the look factor. Cos some countries has a wide range of people who a very different in look.

So my suggestion is that the question is too wide making it difficult to give a pin point answer. Therefore i must say humans like the look and a good body figure..and not mostly the ethnicity or nation. But at the same time should mention that some groups of people have more better looks and beauty.. Meaning that though Western people are well built and stronger than that of asians there are certain areas of western countries where some group of people are much more attractive than other... The same goes to Asians... People who has the look of Malaysians, Phillipino, has better look than most of japanese, chinese .... Also Nothern indians looks are better than that of sounthern of india and those countries in the indian ocean...

Asking about like must be concentrated and narrowed to liking of specific area or trait... be it religion, looks, i.q, etc...