JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
missprincess (Offline)
Bonnie lass from England

^^^^a hole^^^^ - 11-28-2010, 02:47 AM

ronin 4 hire all i can say is you are the biggest a hole ive ever met online/offline
youve obviously been waiting for me to make a comment again so you can reply to it like a total nob head like you usually do.
get a life, no wonder your putting urself up for hire no woman would want u after an attitude like that
(#42 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

11-28-2010, 05:36 AM

lol.. your attempt at an insult doesn't even make sense.

But I doubt you have the capacity to understand such things as you've failed to even see the hypocricy in your own posts after I'd pointed them out.

That is why you deserve a facepalm.

I'm done... don't worry mods this is as far as it goes.
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Kayci (Offline)
The odd Gaijin :3

Send a message via MSN to Kayci
11-29-2010, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missprincess View Post
ok so i took the first step and 'reached out' to some korean men, (since im totally into koreans specifically for some reason), and they are really respectful! more so then western men i must say (in my experience), i asked them the question i posted here and they said that alot of them do find western women v attractive and they do like 'sexy' women and women from pretty much all races but they sometimes feel slightly intimidated that western women may not be that interested themselves, or sometimes its a language barrier or just generally i think they are just shy (this is what they said! not what im making up b4 u all pounce!) so yeh im glad i decided to ask them myself --- ino alot of them like the 'cute' look but from what ive learnt i dont think any of them would turn down the sexy either ---
Sexy doesn't last as long as cute does.
And when a woman is sexy, its usually sometimes more trouble than its worth, apparently. (I am quoting him throughout this post, for the record. NOT ME.)

Yeah sexy is good for a few times around the block, but thats just it, physically to them. They don't tend to want to be more involved than a pillow encounter after awhile...D:

Coffee prevents me from killing you.
(#44 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

11-29-2010, 10:35 PM

Now as I don't go clubbing or to pubs I cannot really comment but surely also people have different characters. No matter what race-- they Do have minds of their own don't they?

saying that one culture does this or another does that----------Is really slamming them all into one category. isn't it?

No doubt there can be an attraction to others from another country-- often their accent can appeal. Someone away from the NORM of local lads etc.

I found that joining adult education classes where others who were also there would have an interest in the subject studied-- and make friends.

But then I am old fashioned LOL.

Meeting someone who shares an interest or hobby is a good way of finding a good friend.

I never liked men who thought they were the bees Knees. In other words "Oh look at me-- aren't I a hunk." girls who throw themselves at men also surely are offputting.

I often think that Professional women can be rather scary---I'm female so just a thought.

Ioften see women I admire-----------One day in a tea shop in a lovely village not far from here-- A hulk of a man entered the restaurant with a very delicate and beautiful young woman on his arm. she was petite and slender and I thought perhaps she was from thailand. I could scarcely take my eyes off her-- she really was exquisite-- He could hardly keep his hands off her-- I felt quite disturbed wondering if she was a THAI Bride and what was in store for her with this Giant of a man.
(#45 (permalink))
Old
missprincess (Offline)
Bonnie lass from England

sigh - 11-30-2010, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
lol.. your attempt at an insult doesn't even make sense.
wow what part of a**hole dont you understand? or do u need it to be spelled out a little clearer?

im glad you realised this is as far as it goes, i got tired of reading your childish bulls*it anyways, and i dont feel like i have to point out the places where you acted like a total a*hole and even had to be told off by other members, or the parts where u acted like a 5 year old

enough said - lets end this here - and agree to disagree - unless you want to continue with your tantrum?
(#46 (permalink))
Old
missprincess (Offline)
Bonnie lass from England

yeh really? - 11-30-2010, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayci View Post
Sexy doesn't last as long as cute does.
And when a woman is sexy, its usually sometimes more trouble than its worth, apparently. (I am quoting him throughout this post, for the record. NOT ME.)

Yeah sexy is good for a few times around the block, but thats just it, physically to them. They don't tend to want to be more involved than a pillow encounter after awhile...D:
wow and cute lasts forever? lmao yeh right love as soon as a woman hits 30 lets see if shes still cute? and if she is thats just creepy!

btw being sexy and being promiscuous are 2 totally diff things, and if you bf likes to stereotype like that then thats a real shame,

a perfect example is adriana lima, one of the sexiest women alive, and she said she was a virgin when she was 25 - cant say the same for all the girls who consider themselves to be cute out there!

Adriana Lima: Our Favorite... Virgin?: Photos: GQ
for those of you who wont believe me

Last edited by missprincess : 11-30-2010 at 03:38 PM.
(#47 (permalink))
Old
protheus (Offline)
Arthur et Les Minimoys

Send a message via Yahoo to protheus
11-30-2010, 03:10 PM

Recurring to insults isn't the greatest way to "improve" you're opinions position.

Back on topic: It's just normal for someone to look first for something more familiar and/or with more points in common, culturally speaking.

Reverse psychology, "dear Watson", reverse psychology.
"Manganese? Is that manga language?" - lol?
(#48 (permalink))
Old
missprincess (Offline)
Bonnie lass from England

11-30-2010, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by protheus View Post
It's just normal for someone to look first for something more familiar and/or with more points in common, culturally speaking.

yeh i agree, i think its slightly diff for those who’ve grown up in the west tho, since your in contact with people from all diff backgrounds from the start you tend not to have so many cultural differences, unless you and them are from very traditional cultural families. and i think then race is not really an issue either - as compared to someone who has say come from a society which is predominantly of one race and one culture. just a thought.
(#49 (permalink))
Old
missprincess (Offline)
Bonnie lass from England

11-30-2010, 03:34 PM

by the way guys, im seriously not trying to offend anyone here! but sometimes when u think someone (ahem) has just launched a full out attack on you as an individual without knowing you as a person at all, (and a few messages on a forum doesnt count IMO) it just annoys me beyond belief!
(#50 (permalink))
Old
Kayci (Offline)
The odd Gaijin :3

Send a message via MSN to Kayci
11-30-2010, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missprincess View Post
wow and cute lasts forever? lmao yeh right love as soon as a woman hits 30 lets see if shes still cute? and if she is thats just creepy!

btw being sexy and being promiscuous are 2 totally diff things, and if you bf likes to stereotype like that then thats a real shame,

a perfect example is adriana lima, one of the sexiest women alive, and she said she was a virgin when she was 25 - cant say the same for all the girls who consider themselves to be cute out there!

Adriana Lima: Our Favorite... Virgin?: Photos: GQ
for those of you who wont believe me
No, he's just going by what him and his brother and his korean friends say.

I think he has some value; He's korean born and such. The kind you're after.

Cute lasts forever, apparently, in personality. I dunno how he gets that but there you go. I'd listen to him, since he's not the only Korean I know saying such a thing.

Sexy = not too long
Cute-ish girl = the type to bring home to mom...although no matter is we have buckteeth to her we're the fox that wiggles our tail.

Coffee prevents me from killing you.