JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
missprincess (Offline)
Bonnie lass from England

11-11-2010, 06:55 PM

i dont know i find asian men (esp from korea) seriously seriously hot!! i mean lee min ho and daniel henney! (and this japanese trampolinist called shunsuke nagasaki and takeshi kaneshiro!) phorrr! they are hubba hubba ding dong! infact the trampolinist is the reason i joined japan forum to begin with!
but ive noticed it soo hard to get an asian mans attention! i always see them with their own race and when the guys smoking and the girl aint its like branch out a little and give someone else a chance! im not saying that im unattractive infact i find it seriously easy to get attention from men of every race except in the majority asian men! (its only them for some reason??) im not saying that asian men have never liked me before but its alot less then the men from other races, thats why i was wondering whether they like women who are more Moroccan/indian looking at all?? but i guess if you find aishwarya rai hot then maybe theres some other reason that the attention is so lacking??

btw her english is immaculate!

Last edited by missprincess : 11-11-2010 at 07:00 PM.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Columbine (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

11-11-2010, 07:03 PM

Maybe they find your blatant desire to all-but-devour them off-putting?

Just sayin'~
(#13 (permalink))
Old
missprincess (Offline)
Bonnie lass from England

11-11-2010, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbine View Post
Maybe they find your blatant desire to all-but-devour them off-putting?

Just sayin'~
LOL i dont even let them know that i like them even if i do so theres nothing 'blatant' about it! and i dont wanna devour them! except maybe daniel henney and its very unlikely ill ever meet him!
(#14 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

11-11-2010, 08:38 PM

Asian men tend not to be attracted to women that think they are attractive to men. Demure and humble goes a long way.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

11-11-2010, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Asian men tend not to be attracted to women that think they are attractive to men. Demure and humble goes a long way.
How many women think that about themselves nowadays... I know very few that do.

Anyway, maybe it's just because the whole thing is much easier. Since asia is majorly culturally different from the west, maybe some people just think it's easier to be with someone that automatically understands?

I don't know.

I think the whole 'asian people are cute/pretty etc' is extremely weird, as some are ugly and some are pretty... like every race...
(#16 (permalink))
Old
clairebear (Offline)

11-11-2010, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
I think the whole 'asian people are cute/pretty etc' is extremely weird, as some are ugly and some are pretty... like every race...
Ugh, agreed. I'm sick of hearing people say "JAPANESE/ASIAN GIRLS ARE SO HOT!!!" and "Japanese/Asian guys are so kawaii!" as if they all look the same or something.

I've seen some butt ugly Asian guys in my lifetime...
(#17 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

11-11-2010, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
How many women think that about themselves nowadays... I know very few that do.
missprincess seems to.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
missprincess (Offline)
Bonnie lass from England

11-12-2010, 02:34 AM

Quote:
missprincess seems to.
OMG are you serious! generally speaking everyone tends to know how attractive they are to the opposite sex anyway, and if i did think that i was hot i wouldnt be saying that alot of asian men seem not to like girls of my colour or race anyway! what is this the attack missprincess forum?? please dont make judgements about my humbleness on a few messages i dropped in a thread, you would really have to know me to come to that conclusion.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

11-12-2010, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missprincess View Post
infact i find it seriously easy to get attention from men of every race
I am just going by what you are saying. Maybe you turn Asian men off because you think you are attractive. You asked, and I am just theorizing.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
missprincess (Offline)
Bonnie lass from England

11-13-2010, 09:34 PM

Quote:
I am just going by what you are saying. Maybe you turn Asian men off because you think you are attractive. You asked, and I am just theorizing.

thinking it and making it obvious are two totally different things even if i did think that way (not saying at all that i do) the only way to ever know it is if its made obvious and i would never make somin like that obvious ever.

theres a big difference between confidence and arrogance (granted the line can sometimes be thin) but there is a difference and i would never be arrogant to anyone.