JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

Strange Reaction. - 05-20-2010, 03:33 AM

I'm not sure if this is the right thread for this but I've been confused for a while now, so here we go:

When I'm on the bus these students are talking about different things, random topics which I like and can relate to. . .

The thing is, when I say something, they just get comepletely silent, look away, and start talking again after a few seconds.

What does this mean? Any ideas? Help is much appreciated?

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I have no Friends- The cats have scratched and destroyed all of the DVDs!

I always owe someone- In fact I put two os in it!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
05-20-2010, 11:13 AM

Do you know these people? Are you part of their social group? Do you say hello or just jump into the conversation?

If I were on the bus, talking about something with friends and some random person just contributed to the conversation out of the blue... I would be a bit stunned and wouldn`t really know how to react. It would be an uncomfortable situation, to say the least.

Try saying hello, introducing yourself, etc, first.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
seiki (Offline)
aww fiegal

05-20-2010, 03:01 PM

It depends on the people. If they do not know you and they are in a clique that is completely different from you. Which I will assume you hang out with the kids that wear anime shirts and eat pocky and they are all cheer leaders ,or something like that then it wouild be them being self absorbed.

Or maybe they hate you!
(#4 (permalink))
Old
username854 (Offline)
New to JF

05-20-2010, 03:15 PM

You dont like them!
(#5 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

05-21-2010, 01:29 AM

Strangely they do some of that some times, mostly the Pocky thing. I'll never understand the cheerleaders here . . .

I'm going to try the introducing thing, but should that be at any point? Or when?

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I have no Friends- The cats have scratched and destroyed all of the DVDs!

I always owe someone- In fact I put two os in it!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
TJkills (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to TJkills
word of advice kid....be bold and ready for rejection - 06-11-2010, 10:26 AM

if your gonna listen to these other people giveing you advice take this in with it.....if they were into you they would have added to what you were saying regardless if it was going to what you were saying or saying something mean to you for you can leave them alone....you were rejected....but give it another try.........take a diffrent approach to it this time....try it in school.....and be ready for the rejection so you don't have to feel bad about it.....go about your way go and brush your shoulders off....
(#7 (permalink))
Old
zquanz (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-31-2011, 09:08 AM

Furthermore, Gucci contains to replica louis vuitton wallet in cheap louis vuitton bags a big louis vuitton replica way provide replica louis vuitton bags styled handbags the decision vintage could timeless design. It's without doubt louis vuitton shoes that these types of alluring luggage are Louis Vuitton Luggage regularly seen cheap louis vuitton about the arms of Hollywood celebs. louis vuitton wallet Most replica louis vuitton handbags relatively, Gucci continues to be planet fashion-leading visualise. Wearing replica louis vuitton belts the louis vuitton purses actual replica louis vuitton purses Gucci may possibly be a replica louis vuitton luggage symbol affiliated status as well as makes maximize your lady's printer really stick. fake louis vuitton A Teach handbag surely be ideal louis vuitton handbag harmony for just about any elegant robe. These louis vuitton replica luggage purses submit women a great louis vuitton bags lift Replica Louis Vuitton put on louis vuitton outlet look, louis vuitton belt no make any difference place louis vuitton uk could time.