(#11 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
11-18-2010, 02:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanteNa View Post
many Asian guys I talk to are more influenced by their parents' demands on them getting an Asian wife, Asian kids and general Asian standard family life :3
Tell me about it - except I never listen.

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
macki06 (Offline)
New to JF

01-19-2011, 12:43 PM

yeah, i think theres some kind of comfort in being with another asian for most asian guys.. and i think its also different depending on what kind of asian ur looking for. i think traditional chinese people prefer chinese themselves for the most part, and maybe with koreans too. and i think, the japanese, filipinos like myself, and the rest are more open.

most of the time, i think its the languagre barrier thingy, unless ofcourse you are talking about a guy who grew up in an english speaking country, but then again. i dont think that guy would be asian enough for you.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Ghap (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-19-2011, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyororin View Post
You know, try treating them like normal guys and not special Asian guys.

Maybe actually bother to get to know them instead of lusting after the Asian part.
I agree!

Im not an Asian guy but for me this still comes across as the best advice.

Now excuse me as theres a girl out there called bidibodadabowana that is 1/4 European, 1/4 African, 1/4 Asian that lives on a small peloponnesian Island just waiting for me to find her.

Im not picky tho as i dont care what the 1/4 is.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
JohnBraden (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

01-19-2011, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghap View Post
I agree!

Im not an Asian guy but for me this still comes across as the best advice.

Now excuse me as theres a girl out there called bidibodadabowana that is 1/4 European, 1/4 African, 1/4 Asian that lives on a small peloponnesian Island just waiting for me to find her.

Im not picky tho as i dont care what the 1/4 is.
Maybe the last 1/4 is Greek?
(#15 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

01-19-2011, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiquita View Post
The past 2 years I have been intersted in Korean and japanese guys. I know that asian guys prefer not to relate with non-asian girls.
Im originally from Brazil, but I have been living in London for about 8 years,, and I have any asian friends; they were the ones that introduced me to asian dramas, musics and foods.
I would really love some tips, of how I could find and have a asian boyfriend!!
Move to, or visit, Japan then go to a place where ass holes are less likely to be hanging out, like a library or something, then sit beside a guy whose looks you like, talk to him a bit, see if he's not a freakshow, wait for him to offer his email. You'll probably find a decent nice guy this way.

PS. Don't expect a Japanese guy to be any different, better or worse, than any other guy you've been with.

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
macki06 (Offline)
New to JF

01-19-2011, 01:32 PM

PS. Don't expect a Japanese guy to be any different, better or worse, than any other guy you've been with.[/quote]

this is true... i think youre not gonna do yourself a favor, if youd put asian guys on a pedestal or somethin.. you most likely will get dissapointed, and them most likely may not be able to live upto your set standards and mindset.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Rinai (Offline)
JF Regular

01-20-2011, 06:08 AM

I had a friend who was 100% made in China that liked me. But I think that was just because I had really long black chinky hair. But I dunno. I wasn't all 'OH MY GOD. YOU'RE SO ASIAN.' {Well... when I'd pick on him yeah.} But I agree that you should just act normal with everyone. Asians are your preference but if you keep a closed mind then the love of your life could pass you by. I really wouldn't like that happening. Just be natural and well... yourself.

*plooka plooka*

Rin no talk. 私の一番な色は何ですか。「Day--」 黒沼爽子と翔太くん。いつでも/もじもじ-- 30
(#18 (permalink))
Old
pumpum (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-22-2011, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiquita View Post
The past 2 years I have been intersted in Korean and japanese guys. I know that asian guys prefer not to relate with non-asian girls.
Im originally from Brazil, but I have been living in London for about 8 years,, and I have any asian friends; they were the ones that introduced me to asian dramas, musics and foods.
I would really love some tips, of how I could find and have a asian boyfriend!!
Wow i know its late but i gotta say - Youre 18, brazilian and living in London...and you cant find an asian guy???

Do you look like Frodo lol ?

The things that come to those who wait are the things that are left by those who got there first !
(#19 (permalink))
Old
tipsygypsy (Offline)
wa gwaaan?

02-23-2011, 11:55 AM

Be mine then. Hella easy a'int it? LOL
(#20 (permalink))
Old
ryuurui (Offline)
Japanese calligrapher

03-09-2011, 07:39 PM

What NanteNa says is very true.

@CoolNard - we need you to spread this virus here in Japan, mate. More people thinking openly and hopefully things will get leveld out here.

@OP - I am fighting myself so hard now not to say anything.