JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Relationship Talk (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/)
-   -   How can I get a Asian boyfriend!! (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/34830-how-can-i-get-asian-boyfriend.html)

Chiquita 11-17-2010 10:21 AM

How can I get a Asian boyfriend!!

The past 2 years I have been intersted in Korean and japanese guys. I know that asian guys prefer not to relate with non-asian girls.
Im originally from Brazil, but I have been living in London for about 8 years,, and I have any asian friends; they were the ones that introduced me to asian dramas, musics and foods.
I would really love some tips, of how I could find and have a asian boyfriend!!

CoolNard 11-17-2010 11:01 AM

I'd offer my input, but I've already written somewhere else. Perhaps you may find your answer here: Asian men only like Asian women?

Chiquita 11-17-2010 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoolNard (Post 838113)
I'd offer my input, but I've already written somewhere else. Perhaps you may find your answer here: Asian men only like Asian women?

Yeah thats true,, but i want to have asian guy friends as well...

CoolNard 11-17-2010 12:37 PM

Yeah, guy friends or boyfriends - you still gotta start off with the same approach - make 'em like you.

YukisUke 11-17-2010 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiquita (Post 838105)
The past 2 years I have been intersted in Korean and japanese guys. I know that asian guys prefer not to relate with non-asian girls.
Im originally from Brazil, but I have been living in London for about 8 years,, and I have any asian friends; they were the ones that introduced me to asian dramas, musics and foods.

You know, I'm going through the same problem right here in the USA. I feel your pain. LOL.

Vinnythefox 11-17-2010 04:03 PM

This is truly very sad.

RobinMask 11-17-2010 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinnythefox (Post 838151)
This is truly very sad.

Very much agree.

To the OP, Chiquita, I have to ask why you specifically only want an Asian boyfriend? Also why you assume that Asian men only like Asian women, and that they're any different to any other man in the world and would have some sort of specific checklist that they look to in order to find a date? Men are men, true that there are always cultural difference, but even then you need to look to people as individuals, not as simply 'Asian' and assume that what one looks for in a date is the same as any other.

Nyororin 11-17-2010 05:11 PM

You know, try treating them like normal guys and not special Asian guys.

Maybe actually bother to get to know them instead of lusting after the Asian part.:rolleyes:

Chiquita 11-17-2010 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nyororin (Post 838160)

Maybe actually bother to get to know them instead of lusting after the Asian part.:rolleyes:

yEAH I actually treat them as normal as I would treat any1 else.. I just want something new in my life, thats all..
But thanks for the advise :}

NanteNa 11-17-2010 09:54 PM

You're already approaching the whole 'I want a boyfriend'-dilemma in a wrong way, if you start out by demanding him to have a specific ethnicity. I don't think there's any particular 'recipe' or 'guide' as to how to get that Asian boyfriend. lol. Guys are as different in personality as they are in looks..

And most Asian guys don't necessarily 'prefer' an Asian girlfriend - many Asian guys I talk to are more influenced by their parents' demands on them getting an Asian wife, Asian kids and general Asian standard family life :3

CoolNard 11-18-2010 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NanteNa (Post 838212)
many Asian guys I talk to are more influenced by their parents' demands on them getting an Asian wife, Asian kids and general Asian standard family life :3

Tell me about it :rolleyes: - except I never listen. :D

macki06 01-19-2011 12:43 PM

yeah, i think theres some kind of comfort in being with another asian for most asian guys.. and i think its also different depending on what kind of asian ur looking for. i think traditional chinese people prefer chinese themselves for the most part, and maybe with koreans too. and i think, the japanese, filipinos like myself, and the rest are more open.

most of the time, i think its the languagre barrier thingy, unless ofcourse you are talking about a guy who grew up in an english speaking country, but then again. i dont think that guy would be asian enough for you. :)

Ghap 01-19-2011 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nyororin (Post 838160)

I agree!

Im not an Asian guy but for me this still comes across as the best advice.

Now excuse me as theres a girl out there called bidibodadabowana that is 1/4 European, 1/4 African, 1/4 Asian that lives on a small peloponnesian Island just waiting for me to find her.

Im not picky tho as i dont care what the 1/4 is.

JohnBraden 01-19-2011 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghap (Post 847292)
I agree!

Im not an Asian guy but for me this still comes across as the best advice.

Now excuse me as theres a girl out there called bidibodadabowana that is 1/4 European, 1/4 African, 1/4 Asian that lives on a small peloponnesian Island just waiting for me to find her.

Im not picky tho as i dont care what the 1/4 is.

Maybe the last 1/4 is Greek?

RealJames 01-19-2011 01:25 PM

Quote:

Move to, or visit, Japan then go to a place where ass holes are less likely to be hanging out, like a library or something, then sit beside a guy whose looks you like, talk to him a bit, see if he's not a freakshow, wait for him to offer his email. You'll probably find a decent nice guy this way.

PS. Don't expect a Japanese guy to be any different, better or worse, than any other guy you've been with.

macki06 01-19-2011 01:32 PM

PS. Don't expect a Japanese guy to be any different, better or worse, than any other guy you've been with.[/quote]

this is true... i think youre not gonna do yourself a favor, if youd put asian guys on a pedestal or somethin.. you most likely will get dissapointed, and them most likely may not be able to live upto your set standards and mindset.

Rinai 01-20-2011 06:08 AM

I had a friend who was 100% made in China that liked me. But I think that was just because I had really long black chinky hair. But I dunno. I wasn't all 'OH MY GOD. YOU'RE SO ASIAN.' {Well... when I'd pick on him yeah.} But I agree that you should just act normal with everyone. Asians are your preference but if you keep a closed mind then the love of your life could pass you by. I really wouldn't like that happening. Just be natural and well... yourself.

*plooka plooka*

pumpum 01-22-2011 12:55 AM

Quote:

Wow i know its late but i gotta say - Youre 18, brazilian and living in London...and you cant find an asian guy??? :eek:

Do you look like Frodo lol ?

tipsygypsy 02-23-2011 11:55 AM

Be mine then. Hella easy a'int it? LOL

ryuurui 03-09-2011 07:39 PM

What NanteNa says is very true.

@CoolNard - we need you to spread this virus here in Japan, mate. More people thinking openly and hopefully things will get leveld out here.

@OP - I am fighting myself so hard now not to say anything.

Heather 03-10-2011 03:11 AM

There is an obtuse line between love and lust. You need to make your decisions based on love- ALL of them really. Not lust, or hate, or etc. Or you will never find happiness, instead you'll be empty and sad. Well, pretty much.

Ryzorian 03-10-2011 04:44 AM

I can't help you, I truely wanted this hot Venusian chick to date me...cept...no one lives on Venus. I mean, who knew?............

Atredies 03-10-2011 01:07 PM

i am a white girl with a chinese boyfriend. it does nott matter what your preferences are. relationship influences both ways. you make the best for the relationship. i thank my chinese girlfriends from my old high school who helped my mandarin through feverishly watchin chinese shows and japanese shows with chinese subtitles! i had never thought of having a chinese boyfriend. now i do. i am doing my best making the best out of it despite my left side of my body is hard to move from my stroke.

love never knows boundaries. please understand this truth.

santon 03-10-2011 03:02 PM

Sexy In -:¦:- Every Way -:¦:- Fun -:¦:- Ready To Play

Nice :mtongue:
earn money from webcam model