(#31 (permalink))
Old
adem940 (Offline)
Paradise Lost

Send a message via MSN to adem940 Send a message via Yahoo to adem940
12-01-2010, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missprincess View Post
its cool, im glad u approve, i just thought we shud be allowed more of an insight into the mind of the opposite sex, btw guys you shud take this as a chance to make a 'ask the guys' thread

and to try and answer ur question, which is a tough and very broad one may i add
- for me i feel secure, stable, happy, warm and fuzzy and like the world just feels right - and like no matter how much stuff is going on around u, u can weather the storm coz ur with the person u wanna be with. i dont know how else to put it other then u feel 'complete'

wow i never knew i could be so corney (yuk)

*chucklez lightly* actually your answer was pretty satisfying, and I can say thats what a man exactly feels when he is inlove, thanks for the answer eh..

(#32 (permalink))
Old
missprincess (Offline)
Bonnie lass from England

12-01-2010, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adem940 View Post
*chucklez lightly* actually your answer was pretty satisfying, and I can say thats what a man exactly feels when he is inlove, thanks for the answer eh..
no problem im suprised men feel the same way - cool

Don't make someone a priority....... if your nothing more than an option to them

How can the world end at 2012 when my yogurt expires in 2013?
(#33 (permalink))
Old
adem940 (Offline)
Paradise Lost

Send a message via MSN to adem940 Send a message via Yahoo to adem940
12-01-2010, 05:49 PM

Quote:
no problem im suprised men feel the same way - cool
lol why surprised eh? not all the men are emotionless. :P

(#34 (permalink))
Old
missprincess (Offline)
Bonnie lass from England

12-01-2010, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adem940 View Post
lol why surprised eh? not all the men are emotionless. :P
i dont know, coz ive never really asked a man how he feels and becoz alot of men dont express it - and maybe coz ive seen alot of men who are super arrogant and emotionless - all the good looking ones always are

Don't make someone a priority....... if your nothing more than an option to them

(#35 (permalink))
Old
zero0 (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to zero0
12-01-2010, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCIFFIX View Post
what the girls think about tall guys?
women like men that are taller than herself
(#36 (permalink))
Old
NightBird (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to NightBird Send a message via Skype™ to NightBird
12-01-2010, 08:28 PM

And if we are smaller xD?
I'm only 1m73... (yeah sorry I don't know what is in Imperial)
(#37 (permalink))
Old
missprincess (Offline)
Bonnie lass from England

12-01-2010, 08:33 PM

theres nothing wrong with a short man, but wed have to wear flats all the time - but the majority of girls are alot shorter then 1.73m (5'6) so u shudnt have a problem

(#38 (permalink))
Old
Natoshin (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Skype™ to Natoshin
Well... - 12-02-2010, 01:27 AM

This is a question i just had to ask... if a guy likes someone but that person they like is taller and dont like guys smaller then her what should he do? Im asking out of hope to somehow help my friend in the situation hes in x-x.
(#39 (permalink))
Old
missprincess (Offline)
Bonnie lass from England

12-02-2010, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natoshin View Post
This is a question i just had to ask... if a guy likes someone but that person they like is taller and dont like guys smaller then her what should he do? Im asking out of hope to somehow help my friend in the situation hes in x-x.
ok so your friend likes a girl whose taller then him and that girl doesnt like short guys?

hmmm i think if he already doesnt then he should get to know her first, you dont wanna go and ask her out straight away, if he does know her and she doesnt like shorter guys then i wouldnt ask her out, you dont wanna ruin the friendship - but i would try somehow to ask her in general conversation if she would ever consider a guy shorter than her and if she says yes then problem solved if she says no then forget her and move on, there plenty of other girls out there

hope it helps

(#40 (permalink))
Old
Natoshin (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Skype™ to Natoshin
12-02-2010, 02:30 AM

Quote:
ok so your friend likes a girl whose taller then him and that girl doesnt like short guys?

hmmm i think if he already doesnt then he should get to know her first, you dont wanna go and ask her out straight away, if he does know her and she doesnt like shorter guys then i wouldnt ask her out, you dont wanna ruin the friendship - but i would try somehow to ask her in general conversation if she would ever consider a guy shorter than her and if she says yes then problem solved if she says no then forget her and move on, there plenty of other girls out there

hope it helps
Hm..I'll absolutely tell my friend about that thanks for the help. Oh another question but this is honesty for me :P!

In my Sophmore year of highschool at the moment. Starting the very first day I ever went to highschool I changed completely cause of my ex now I actually consider acting stupid or doing stupid stuff to make ppl laugh or before i didnt cause i consider it dumb to act stupid or do something to make myself look stupid but the girls now im doing it to make them smile,laugh or cheer up when they sad, I also now Im the one starting the conversation and always make sure the girl im talking with is never bored,laughing and happy and always bring a conversation up if i think shes bored,and lastly,my shyness is gone now so i can easily talk to girls now and not be shy or be all akward when around them but, because of this change im not considered shy,quiet,emo or w/e but now weird or strange but very caring and funny :P! But even so non of the girls I known want to go farther above then the friendzone which is really saddening for me T^T

(NOW FOR THE QUESTION! sorry for caps...) Can you explain to me what exactly might be the reason no one would want to go above the friendzone or would want to consider that o.o? All my friends i been with them for a year except a few but still, and they know me very well same for me knowing them,I went through good and bad times with them and always somehow got them to cheer up or help them during the bad...(which why they consider me caring xP)..They dont really mind if it went farther then friendzone nor would it cause a problem with friendship(might make it akward but somehow it'll still be the same) but in the end none want too.(I also have a job so I have a upperhand then other guys I know and they also dont like any guy right now that i know of.) As for the reason I dont know which is actully exactly what i want to find out from a fellow person of the opposite gender.

Last edited by Natoshin : 12-02-2010 at 02:34 AM.