LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
BakaTensei (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to BakaTensei
12-02-2010, 02:30 AM

height doesnt matter if your both lying down xD keke

I have a really small friend but lucky his girlfriend is actually smaller than him I called her micky mouse for a long time as she had one of those star hoodies that were popular for a while and she looked like micky mouse from fantasia when she wore it

I think that if someone doesnt want to be with you because your smaller than them and thats their only reason even though they think your attractive and cool and so on, then you perhaps deserve better than someone who wouldnt look past something that would be so trivial when it comes to an actual relationship

although having said that I've only ever went out with girls that are smaller than me but I am a pretty tall guy, plus I tend to like "cute" girls and its hard for someone to look cute if they are towering over you
(#42 (permalink))
Old
Natoshin (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Skype™ to Natoshin
12-02-2010, 02:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakaTensei View Post
height doesnt matter if your both lying down xD keke

although having said that I've only ever went out with girls that are smaller than me but I am a pretty tall guy, plus I tend to like "cute" girls and its hard for someone to look cute if they are towering over you
Oh man that made me LOL when i read that first part anywho... thats pretty nice for my height im basically average (I think) and is the same height or alittle taller then majority of the girls i seen But, some of the guys I seen and know are taller by alittle or alot then me which makes me consider myself short as heck xD.
(#43 (permalink))
Old
BakaTensei (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to BakaTensei
12-02-2010, 02:50 AM

I used to hang out with two guys who pretty much pulled at least 2 girls every night they went out and they were about a centimetre bigger than alot of the girls they went with, doesnt really matter if your smaller than others guys :P just aslong as your a lil taller than the girls, bring your ID to prove that your the age you say you are and ya should be fine...you'd be amazed at what people believe,

I went with a girl about a year ago (on a one nighter) when I was up in coleraine and all her friends told her I was 17 when I was 19 and she was 19 aswell and she believed them as if they would even know what age I was in the first place :P and when I was younger people used to think I was alot older than what I was...next time I went up there I ran into her again where she told me I was 17 over and over again until I got my ID out to shut her up :P and ended up going out again

I think there are certain things that girls look for in guys and for example lets say a guy has 7/10 things he'd be given a chance sure height might be a point your missing out on but then just be confident, charming and respectable, there is always a way to make up for any shortcomings...

correct me if I am wrong ladies ^_^
(#44 (permalink))
Old
Natoshin (Offline)
New to JF

12-02-2010, 03:56 AM

Quote:
when I was younger people used to think I was alot older than what I was...

I think there are certain things that girls look for in guys and for example lets say a guy has 7/10 things he'd be given a chance sure height might be a point your missing out on but then just be confident, charming and respectable, there is always a way to make up for any shortcomings...

Lets see how i look im okay and right at my age and yea i guess there are certain things for that girls look at and holy crap l7/10 is ratings i get from mostly all the girls that see me and judge me by how i look lol xD anyhow im respectable and confident and charming but sometime I can be a a** x-x but its only towards some guys, i will never do that to a girl even if girls are being a total jerk to me.. some people consider me a wimp for that but girls i dont see why i gotta show a backbone guys thats a whole different matter which is why girls consider me caring ^_^ and awsome lol... but that can still cause people to change a opinion of me which im working on getting to stop this year of being a a** to certain type of guys... Oh yea this kinda going off-topic xD...Sorry OP :< also to this thread theres a 2nd question i asked in page 4 just letting yall know so my question aint forgotten x-x.
(#45 (permalink))
Old
missprincess (Offline)
Bonnie lass from England

12-03-2010, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natoshin View Post

They dont really mind if it went farther then friendzone nor would it cause a problem with friendship(might make it akward but somehow it'll still be the same) but in the end none want too.(I also have a job so I have a upperhand then other guys I know and they also dont like any guy right now that i know of.) As for the reason I dont know which is actully exactly what i want to find out from a fellow person of the opposite gender.
ok b4 i think i can answer this i wanna know have u actually asked any of them out? or told any of them that u like them more then a friend?

Don't make someone a priority....... if your nothing more than an option to them

How can the world end at 2012 when my yogurt expires in 2013?
(#46 (permalink))
Old
missprincess (Offline)
Bonnie lass from England

12-03-2010, 12:42 AM

Quote:

i agree, if a guy was even just an inch taller then me and had a great personality i would prob think twice, but if we were the same height or was shorter then no (ino that sounds bad but its true) for eg. theres a guy at my uni who is v.good looking and has some great abs - but hes short! hes like my height!, if he was just a little taller then maybe, but just on the fact that if i put on even a bit of a heel we would look wierd together - i prob wouldnt go there - the guy would have to be super amzing in every other respect b4 i would consider it,
but honestly there are plenty of short girls out there, most girls dont even reach 5'6 so shouldnt be much of a problem.

Don't make someone a priority....... if your nothing more than an option to them

(#47 (permalink))
Old
Natoshin (Offline)
New to JF

Yes I have asked them(some) - 12-03-2010, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missprincess View Post
ok b4 i think i can answer this i wanna know have u actually asked any of them out? or told any of them that u like them more then a friend?
Two of them did i ask out ....and sadly it ended at.. a:i have a bf which holy crap suprised the hell outta me cause she recently got one like a few days ago exactly when i asked and no one knew...T^T..... and b: The second one i asked...she just didnt even reply back to me about it even though I asked her why she didnt say anything back.Lets see if my memory correct me right five of them like me...and the ones did i ask were the ones that liked me...I mean i could kinda tell when i was around they act differently then other guys that are their friend that they knew well.This was lets see... *thinks* I think...4-5 months apart O.o...for each of the two I ask.But, like about a 1-2 weeks ago.. The 5th person I found out that like me, I asked them some questions directly if they did, I mean honestly if you know them well enough you dont have to beat around bush or be embarrased about telling them it..but it might take awhile to say xD.This one though even though she likes me completely lied about saying No and reasons and I can tell I been friends with her more then a year and during the time I knew her she had no bf what so ever nor did she like any guy.When I knew she was lying I just went along with it,but still stayed around and sadly "eavesdropping" without them knowing,yes I know bad to do that but I had to hear a particular conversation of the one i asked and a closed friend of her that I was just friends with nothing more.Seems She has a whole different reason but didnt wanna tell me then next thing you know Im disliked or maybe hated for alittle by her and i barely know why even tried asking her why...she just gives me a cute glare xD....and walks off.Theres a time and place to keep going at it but the way it was I shouldnt ask any farther or it'll annoy the heck outta her.SO thats about it...2 i asked out...1 I ask if I had a chance with them...says some stuff that could make a guy happy but dont go any farther cause of unknown reason..1 I ask if they liked me but lied and all of a sudden dislikes me or maybe hate alittle bit...so thats about it for what you asked me.BASICALLY: all 4 was a complete failure v(T^T)v I have one girl left to ask or such but...yea...I wanna find out the reason and such before going to the last one.Which I hope to make it worth the time of my effort and that it works out.

Last edited by Natoshin : 12-03-2010 at 05:31 AM.
(#48 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

12-03-2010, 09:10 AM

I got a question!

How much of a turn off is balding/baldness to most women?
(I'm thinking of Bruce Willis)

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.
(#49 (permalink))
Old
missprincess (Offline)
Bonnie lass from England

12-03-2010, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natoshin View Post
Two of them did i ask out ....and sadly it ended at.. a:i have a bf which holy crap suprised the hell outta me cause she recently got one like a few days ago exactly when i asked and no one knew...T^T..... and b: The second one i asked...she just didnt even reply back to me about it even though I asked her why she didnt say anything back.Lets see if my memory correct me right five of them like me...and the ones did i ask were the ones that liked me...I mean i could kinda tell when i was around they act differently then other guys that are their friend that they knew well.This was lets see... *thinks* I think...4-5 months apart O.o...for each of the two I ask.But, like about a 1-2 weeks ago.. The 5th person I found out that like me, I asked them some questions directly if they did, I mean honestly if you know them well enough you dont have to beat around bush or be embarrased about telling them it..but it might take awhile to say xD.This one though even though she likes me completely lied about saying No and reasons and I can tell I been friends with her more then a year and during the time I knew her she had no bf what so ever nor did she like any guy.When I knew she was lying I just went along with it,but still stayed around and sadly "eavesdropping" without them knowing,yes I know bad to do that but I had to hear a particular conversation of the one i asked and a closed friend of her that I was just friends with nothing more.Seems She has a whole different reason but didnt wanna tell me then next thing you know Im disliked or maybe hated for alittle by her and i barely know why even tried asking her why...she just gives me a cute glare xD....and walks off.Theres a time and place to keep going at it but the way it was I shouldnt ask any farther or it'll annoy the heck outta her.SO thats about it...2 i asked out...1 I ask if I had a chance with them...says some stuff that could make a guy happy but dont go any farther cause of unknown reason..1 I ask if they liked me but lied and all of a sudden dislikes me or maybe hate alittle bit...so thats about it for what you asked me.BASICALLY: all 4 was a complete failure v(T^T)v I have one girl left to ask or such but...yea...I wanna find out the reason and such before going to the last one.Which I hope to make it worth the time of my effort and that it works out.
ok, generally from experience ino that u shud never assume someone likes u just becoz they act different towards you, there could be a number of reasons for that and not until u hear it from the person themselves should you ever think, yeah they really fancy me. i remember a guy in college who i had the same feeling about and it turned out he had a GF for 6 years at the time, so you need to hear it from them before u come to that conclusion,
- second if a girl says she doesnt like u or has a BF or likes someone else its usually our way of saying we dont want to take it any further sorry
if they were making excuses then more then likely they dont want to take it further
- thridly, i wouldnt ask girls out one after the other becoz the girl world is a very small one and if something happens to one girl (ie she gets asked out by a guy) the rest of them will know within a day or two - news like that spreads like wild fire - and if a girl realises that u have asked out another girl just a few weeks b4 even she will most defo say no, just coz every girl wants to feel like the guy whose asking her out wants her and her alone and not just a GF in general - ie. you keep asking till one says yes and not coz ur mad about them
-if i found out some guy had been asking a few of my friends out b4 me or even other girls that i didnt know and he then came to me i would turn him down for sure even if i was mad about him
-lastly i wouldnt ask the final girl out myself, get a close friend of yours to ask her how she feels about you and if she could ever take it further in general conversation, that saves u any trouble and its just easier,

sorry if the answer was a bit harsh but that just my take on the situation but if the close friends dont become GF's dont fret its usually better to go with an outsider sometimes coz they wont come into the relationship with any pre judgements, hope it helps!

(#50 (permalink))
Old
missprincess (Offline)
Bonnie lass from England

12-03-2010, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames View Post
I got a question!

How much of a turn off is balding/baldness to most women?
(I'm thinking of Bruce Willis)
for me he would have to be bruce willis to consider it, so either its better if they go completly shaved head bald or get hair implants, sorry the whole half way house thing doesnt work - and if u are bald then agen only certain kinds of women like that, im not one of them im afraid

Last edited by missprincess : 12-03-2010 at 02:09 PM.