JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Relationship Talk (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/)
-   -   Ever Written A Poem To A Lover? (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/35921-ever-written-poem-lover.html)

RyoIchiru 01-31-2011 07:22 PM

Ever Written A Poem To A Lover?

Hey, my name is Ryo. Rye to my closest friends..... So I'm seeing this amazing girl and I was wondering..... Have any of you guys written a poem to your lover? I wrote her a million. Yeah she's only seen two. I'll post them on here later. I'm just mildly curious.

Ryo.

Katianura 01-31-2011 07:24 PM

Hi Ryo!!!!

Ryo you need to post your poems!!! They were so sweet. And you know I have a lot of poems that I write.... :D I love you!!!!!!
lol.

protheus 01-31-2011 09:10 PM

Written a book for the 18'th birthday to my angel (not really a book, just about 90 pages), and all those pages just what I liked about her.

lejika 02-02-2011 11:04 AM

I kinda did but never showed it to my''love interest'' but my poems are kinda depressing so it's not a good idea to give them.

TalnSG 02-02-2011 09:42 PM

I think I have written one (or more) to and about every person I ever cared for. If I didn't, it was probably just a passing fancy. ;)

Some of them were given to the person while we were together, some were given to them only after we parted - if we stayed friends. Only a very few were ever kept concealed; and even these I have since published, but without identifying the person who inspired them.

And whether well written or not, I have always felt those written for me were very special because they always revealed feelings that were not expressed in quite the same way as that effort.

KuranUSA 02-04-2011 02:41 AM

I try on occasion to write poetry for my love, though incidentialy I've never really mentioned it, due to my abysmal failures at it, though she may see this, so if you do sweetheart.....suprise!

No, i'm a pretty bad poet, I try regularly, but it's a lack of creative talent that prevents them from being done, never a lack of inspiration.

I will however post some of my work here later if desired>_>

KyokoUK 02-04-2011 04:09 AM

My sweet love, my dearest Kuran; your every word that you direct my way, that I hear through the ears of love, all make the most perfect love poem I have ever heard or seen. Then when you place them before me in this way, your sig, its love radiating 4,000 miles to me, my responce is silence. I am so swept away into dreams of us that all else leaves behind my need to say.

KuranUSA 02-04-2011 06:42 AM

In which case you are getting just a fraction of my complete and total love for you darling. It will have to wait until I can return to your arms, then I can show you once more my undying love.

The heart beating in my chest
I do not posses
No, I do not posses
the heart beating in my chest
belongs to one
and only one
it belongs to you.

The love I feel
just from hearing your name
cannot be measured
except by one standard
the love I feel
from hearing your name
can be compared to
the love I feel
when I look in your eyes

I would swim the largest ocean
and climb the tallest mountain
walk the longest trail
just to see you smile
one last time
before we drift off to sleep.

All dedicated to my love Kyoko

Longer verses can come tomorrow, I just wrote these now, it can probably show :vsign:

RyoIchiru 02-04-2011 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katianura (Post 849138)
Ryo you need to post your poems!!! They were so sweet. And you know I have a lot of poems that I write.... :D I love you!!!!!!
lol.

No Katya.
Love you too.

Ryo.

RyoIchiru 02-04-2011 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by protheus (Post 849147)
Written a book for the 18'th birthday to my angel (not really a book, just about 90 pages), and all those pages just what I liked about her.

That's really cool.

Ryo.