(#12 (permalink))
Old
ryuurui (Offline)
Japanese calligrapher

02-26-2011, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 013 View Post
yes she doesn't know
Well in this case, whatever you do do not tell her about your feelings (not just yet) or you will freak her out.

Women like to be intrigued, and pick-up lines from the "Standard book of spells, chapter I How to convert a cold bird into a fire phoenix in one single wand swish" will most likely not work. If it does, the girl is not worth the time (but thats only my opinion).

So, instead of telling her to becomes your friend try to find out about her through convrsation. Perhaps you will discover a common topic or interest you both have. I would also steer clear of pretending that you have something in common, If she finds out, you are a dead duck, stripped out of trust like a dancer in Las Vegas on a busy Friday night.

In anyway, if you reveal all (yor feelings and assets, the good and the bad, etc) at the beginning you will become too boring to get wet for (especially mentally wet). Women like things to be untold, unfinished and blurred (to a point) which drags them deeper into the world of interest you are creating, like a bee to a pot of strawberry jam.

Do not be cunning, be yourself. That is the most important thing. If she likes you for what you are, she will reveal herself to you (emotionally).

Last edited by ryuurui : 02-26-2011 at 08:24 AM.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
keikan0407 (Offline)
New to JF

02-26-2011, 09:28 AM

Hi 013,
Who is she to you? your classmate, or you meet her in a shop while shopping?

My advice is to find a topic to talk to her.
You should know what her interest is. Then come talk to her when she doesn't notice, like "oh you're looking for..., i like it too." something like that. Finally, ask her email or phone number to discuss more about the topic.

God always grants brave people. Good luck!

no pain no game
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Ghap (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-26-2011, 10:19 AM

Hmm...

Im thinking you see this person daily so start with Hello!

Its not the fastest way as it may take days or week but it works.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

02-26-2011, 07:05 PM

(#16 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

02-27-2011, 04:29 AM

This will not end well.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
013 (Offline)
New to JF

02-27-2011, 01:59 PM

i know her name . . . .
her name is Rina
(#18 (permalink))
Old
013 (Offline)
New to JF

02-27-2011, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuurui View Post
Well in this case, whatever you do do not tell her about your feelings (not just yet) or you will freak her out.

Women like to be intrigued, and pick-up lines from the "Standard book of spells, chapter I How to convert a cold bird into a fire phoenix in one single wand swish" will most likely not work. If it does, the girl is not worth the time (but thats only my opinion).

So, instead of telling her to becomes your friend try to find out about her through convrsation. Perhaps you will discover a common topic or interest you both have. I would also steer clear of pretending that you have something in common, If she finds out, you are a dead duck, stripped out of trust like a dancer in Las Vegas on a busy Friday night.

In anyway, if you reveal all (yor feelings and assets, the good and the bad, etc) at the beginning you will become too boring to get wet for (especially mentally wet). Women like things to be untold, unfinished and blurred (to a point) which drags them deeper into the world of interest you are creating, like a bee to a pot of strawberry jam.

Do not be cunning, be yourself. That is the most important thing. If she likes you for what you are, she will reveal herself to you (emotionally).
thank's . . . but i'm too afraid to look at her eyes ....
(#19 (permalink))
Old
013 (Offline)
New to JF

Unhappy fell in love part 2 - 02-27-2011, 02:15 PM

i know her name . . .
but what should i do tommorow ?
if i met her in the school . . .
(#20 (permalink))
Old
ryuurui (Offline)
Japanese calligrapher

02-27-2011, 02:32 PM

Use chlorophorm to knock her out, roll her in a rag and toss in the trunk of your truck. Drive away to the abandoned shed in the forest that you have discovered last summer while learning bee keeping. In there, unroll the rag, tie her and put on a chair with a head bound on her head. The leave before she regains counciousness.

Outside, harm your body with barb wire and injure your face, tear your clothes and smear your pants in mud so it looks like you have put up hell of a fight. Then wait...like an alligator near the river bank...for afeable bovine to apporach...

When she wakes up and starts screaming you rush in, burst through the door, and say:

"I came here to save you, but most importantly to ask your name. "

Then she will reveal her name and faint in your arms.

After this it should be fairly easy. You may start with introducing yourself, but it's optional. Women like mysteries.

Ah...you know her name. Then I don't know... Maybe just ask her for a walk?

Last edited by ryuurui : 02-27-2011 at 02:39 PM.