JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Saradus (Offline)
JF Regular

07-22-2011, 11:04 PM

You've just been unlucky OP. I've also seen countless threads on another forum from Asian guys asking why black girls aren't interested in them, so there's clearly interest! Most people I know are attracted to people of all races, myself included.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
bELyVIS (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Thumbs up 07-23-2011, 03:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicytuna View Post
There's your problem.

You need to have 3 or more before you'll get noticed by Asian men.

The World's only Belly Dancing Elvis Impersonator!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
kitanaoren (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Yahoo to kitanaoren
07-23-2011, 08:28 PM

i never said they were aliens, how do i explain, ok, if you went to a club that had 20 black guys, and 10 white guys 3 of them turns you down and 10 black guys prefer black only then you would be in my shoes, not saying their aliens, just wondering why would they prefer to stick strictly in their own race. Its a general question that from a wide scope has been asked a lot but if you understood what i was really asking then you would understand but at worse if its been asked a lot people should just skip me instead of insulting me but what you said wasn't a insult im just saying in general, but im very open minded so i do really understand what you are saying

kitanaoren
(#14 (permalink))
Old
kitanaoren (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Yahoo to kitanaoren
07-23-2011, 08:40 PM

again, just look at the comment i left missmisa or whoever that was, its a general question but its talking about a specific incident, its just like asking a black person why they don't date white person, same thing, it doesn't mean you're trying to choose one side, you just wanna know WHY thats all, if noone can answer without criticizing me or my situation than don't answer please because im asking a general question and just because it may annoy you or anyone else doesn't mean you can bash me or call me lame or weak or stupid or whatever. im open for opinions not criticism, i already know not to date someone who cant accept me for me, Im asking a general population if they turned down a certain race-WHY? i've already given further understanding about the situation by commenting back to those who don't understand, so now after reading my other comments and this comment- do you understand

kitanaoren
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Lakaluva (Offline)
New to JF

07-24-2011, 01:57 AM

I am Pakistani, I will date you at least once to see if we mesh, and if we don't, that's fine too.

I know what the black woman wants, and I know how to give it to her. No I am not talking about sex, but mentally stimulating conversation about Japanese things. I love Japanese culture and anime. I also am gainfully employed, though currently "in transition" so a coffee shop or something along those lines would be great.

Hit me up.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Cayla (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-24-2011, 02:33 AM

There is plenty of asain guys out there, i'm pretty sure one of them will date you or
at least be attracted.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Distortedshell (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via Skype™ to Distortedshell
07-24-2011, 03:25 AM

I've seen Asian men date women out of their race before, so I think it is possible for some Asian guy to date you. But I guess it would be up to the guy himself to decide whether or not he wants to be with you.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
spicytuna (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-24-2011, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitanaoren View Post
Im asking a general population if they turned down a certain race-WHY? i've already given further understanding about the situation by commenting back to those who don't understand, so now after reading my other comments and this comment- do you understand
So basically, you were turned down on an online dating site so you decided to come to the Japan Forum and ask the members why we'd turn down a black woman?

Do you realize that Asian males make up maybe 5% of the active user base? Perhaps you should ask the individuals who turned you down?
(#19 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

07-24-2011, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitanaoren View Post
I'm black and i have been trying to date out of my usual choice of guy and i realize one day that even though i don't care about anyones race, they definitely care about mine. Im smart, single, 2 bedroom apartment, full-time job, some college, good-looking 5 foot 3 inches tall, and drug-drama free. so why wouldn't they even so much as say hi? im a very nice and understanding person, wouldn't lie cheat or steal, so my biggest question- is there any guy out there willing to give me a chance?
You're also rather reserved and modest, I see.

Race doesn't matter, everyone has their personal preferences.

I hate these threads..

I'm sorry for all the bad stuff I said and all the feelings I hurt.. Please forgive me
(#20 (permalink))
Old
OHayou (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-30-2011, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicytuna View Post

Do you realize that Asian males make up maybe 5% of the active user base? Perhaps you should ask the individuals who turned you down?
That is a funny fact.

That would be comparable to a www.USAForum.com with only 5% Americans and 95% foreign.

Strange.

Yet, another funny fact is that usaforum.com is all in German.