JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Yusuf4us (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Yusuf4us Send a message via Yahoo to Yusuf4us
Unhappy I want to live in japan! - 10-24-2011, 06:22 PM

I am a black guy, a student of zoology at the Unitesity of Lagos, Nigeria, i'm still 18 years old, born on april 9 1993.. I'll finish my BSc in 2015, i'll be 22years old at that time.. I have that dream to live in japan, but i'm afraid if i come, they would not like me because i'm an african. i would go there without my parents who is living in lagos! So i need love from you guys because japan is very far from home! I have been learning nihongo for the past 2months now, but i can only write in romaji. I want to marry a japanese girl cause they are cute, submissive and intelligent! I want to have half african half asian kids.. I can raise money for these things to happen but i need love from you nihonjin because i am a gaijin. I have so many japanese friends on facebook that help me with my japanese. Please you guys should give me advice. please!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
SunNae (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to SunNae Send a message via Yahoo to SunNae
11-01-2011, 10:25 PM

umm.. this is the relationship talk section, not the blog section... lol

but my advice: if you want to move to Japan, then do it.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
JohnBraden (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

11-01-2011, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yusuf4us View Post
I want to marry a japanese girl cause they are cute, submissive and intelligent!

Please you guys should give me advice. please!
My advice is to change your views of women.... submissive? I'm sure you'd like that....

You just lost all my respect....
(#4 (permalink))
Old
imiss (Offline)
Metrosexual Narcissist

11-02-2011, 01:49 AM

Quote:
but i'm afraid if i come, they would not like me because i'm an african.
If you want to move, go for it. I'm extremely doubtful "they would not like you because you're black". I know plenty of black guys living in Japan, having great lives and being liked and respected by all their Japanese friends.

Quote:
I want to marry a japanese girl cause they are cute, submissive and intelligent! I want to have half african half asian kids..
Honestly, stupidest thing I have heard in a while. If you want cute, you can find it in any nationality or country, if you want intelligent, same applies you it, there are plenty of idiots in Japan too, and if you want something submissive you're much better off just buying a high end sex doll for a few thousand dollars, you'll be better off that way.

(#5 (permalink))
Old
imiss (Offline)
Metrosexual Narcissist

11-02-2011, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBraden View Post
My advice is to change your views of women.... submissive? I'm sure you'd like that....

You just lost all my respect....
lol, the avatar doesn't help him much, I can't help but read his whole post in Hideki's pathetic tone of voice.

(#6 (permalink))
Old
acjama (Offline)
JF Regular

11-02-2011, 08:20 AM

Quote:
japanese girl cause they are cute, submissive and intelligent!
Yeah, that was... not a good thing to say.

Do you understand the Japanese culture from the viewpoint of women at all? I do generalize here, but in average girls are forged into the image of a housewife who does nothing but clean house and rear children, and think/say nothing. They need to be helpful, cute and quiet, and absolutely nothing else. This is done from early childhood by abuse (both physical and mental) and severe peer pressure. Teenagers and pre-teenagers commiting suicide because of bullying is sadly, not rare.

I'm sure you have genuine qualities, but one reason why a submissive Japanese lady would choose you is that she wants you to be different, to protect, value and nurture her intelligence, desires, pride and self-esteem. She wants a better world, because anything would be better than what's waiting for her. She will be extremely disappointed in you if you act just like a old-school kusojijii like you just explained. Why bother going through the cultural barriers if she just ends up in the same old crap?
(#7 (permalink))
Old
JohnBraden (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

11-02-2011, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imiss View Post
lol, the avatar doesn't help him much, I can't help but read his whole post in Hideki's pathetic tone of voice.
I didn't realize Hideki's avatar until you mentioned it! How appropriate! I wonder if he's looking for his Chi of his own!
(#8 (permalink))
Old
kakurenbo (Offline)
New to JF

11-02-2011, 06:05 PM

Do Submissive Asian Women Exist? | Dating | 8Asians.com

Lol this article made me think of this thread.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

Send a message via MSN to JamboP26
11-02-2011, 11:45 PM

My tip is learn what to keep to yourself. A lot of baka guys on here will jump at you with comments about calling East Asian (or Japanese) girls cute & having that as a reason. Kids too, Japanese kids are so cute & I'd like some of my own one day, but that should stay with you. Guys on this forum can offer some excellent advice, but they often come with negative responses too. Obey the culture & laws in Japan, & I'm sure the majority will love you. And good luck, I'm following a similar path ^_^ Ganbare!!

I'm a Cafe-kko, Nyappy in the World. But GazeRock is not dead. 「Sixth Gun」です

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Burundo (Offline)
JF Regular

11-05-2011, 12:46 AM

Submissive...I don't even know you, but I've lost all respect for you and the pigs like you. You give us men a bad name, sir.

You wanna find someone? Treat them with respect and equality, no matter what race they are!

I SPELLED MY USERNAME WRONG!!!