LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
OHayou (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-04-2011, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godwine View Post
I agree. I bet you there are certain individual on this forum that already have her number on speed dial by now, and are thinking of offering her all kind of support and to fly over to meet her.... and sadly, I think I even know who some of those individuals are...
Guilty as charged! Right now I give myself 50/50 odds that I'll come back to the states with my kidneys still in tact. lol

Truthfully, I doubt that many registered users would call her. I would be more concerned with the hundreds of non-registered users that read these forums who can be anonymous and stay in the shadows.

Can Rule 3.7 be used as grounds to edit out said phone number:
3.7 Use private messaging whenever private matters are discussed. Don't forget that this is a public forum.

Regardless of state of mind this is a public forum and private matters have no right here.

or:

1.3 The use of JF is a privilege, not a right. Freedom of use is at the individual moderator's and administrator's discretion.

Last edited by OHayou : 08-04-2011 at 08:34 PM. Reason: never you mind
(#22 (permalink))
Old
nobora (Offline)
Fan Ichigou

08-04-2011, 11:09 PM

Try not to be too hard on yourself. Some relationships just wernt ment to be. But remember even though he doesn't love you anymore, at least you still have all the happy memmories he left you . The best thing you can do , is try to move on and make a life for yourself that you will be proud of.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Sayakashi (Offline)
New to JF

08-05-2011, 02:48 AM

Thank you for remove the number for me
I'm sorry
I shouldn't have posted that
I was crying and felt like I was in
The bottom of the hell
Without thinking I did post number
And forgot to delete it
Thank you very much
Thank you for all post
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Sayakashi (Offline)
New to JF

08-05-2011, 02:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobora View Post
Try not to be too hard on yourself. Some relationships just wernt ment to be. But remember even though he doesn't love you anymore, at least you still have all the happy memmories he left you . The best thing you can do , is try to move on and make a life for yourself that you will be proud of.

He is the man that I trust and could spend my life with
He was the one who told me that without me his life is worthless
Maybe I am stupid to believed all that words
All was real for me
I hate all guys
(#25 (permalink))
Old
nobora (Offline)
Fan Ichigou

08-05-2011, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayakashi View Post
He is the man that I trust and could spend my life with
He was the one who told me that without me his life is worthless
Maybe I am stupid to believed all that words
All was real for me
I hate all guys
I know some guys just dont get it. They can have the most wonderful person right in front of them and not even know it. YOu will find someone better , someone who deserves you . I know you loved him and I know you think about him all the time. Im pretty much going through something similar , so I know how you feel
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Sangetsu (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

08-05-2011, 10:38 AM

Welcome to life. Everyone who has a heart will eventually have it broken. Hard as it may be, you will eventually recover, and hopefully be stronger afterward.

Bad as things are, they could be worse, he could have done this after you were married.

Move on, study hard, and find someone better. It took me a long time (and a few bad relationships) until I found the right person. Much as you love your boyfriend, you will likely find someone else whom you will love even more.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Gokiburi (Offline)
JF Regular

08-06-2011, 03:26 PM

Oh my...I know that feeling...lots of the other posters do too, I'm sure.
Isn't necessarily gonna make it easier for you. Crying, feel free to cry, it's said that tears rinse the soul.

Take a minute at a time, later an hour at a time, a day at a time , a week at a time, step by tiny step, time doesn't heal everything, but it does make everything more bearable. Give yourself that time, a minute, an hour, a day, a week...
(#28 (permalink))
Old
JohnBraden (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

08-06-2011, 03:42 PM

Don't give the creep the time of day, or the satisfaction of your state.

You don't deserve that guy because he doesn't deserve you. Everyone here has said the same thing in different ways. It may seem like the end of the world, but it isn't, trust me. Like the shoemaker says, "Time heals all wounds and wounds all heels..."

I don't know what else to say than to hang in there. Not all guys are like that, but now is not the time to find out. Be as selfish as you can and focus on yourself for now; you're the only person you have to live with for the rest of your life. Enjoy yourself and try to forget about what's-his-name....
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Sayakashi (Offline)
New to JF

08-06-2011, 07:44 PM

Thank you everyone
Now I came back to Thailand for summer holidays
I will find the time for myself
Go to wherever I want to go
Because before I couldn't go anywhere when I had bf
I will try to not think about him
I will try to add new good memories instead of last good memories which is killing me now
Thank you everybody
Thank you from my heart