LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Eriku (Offline)
New to JF

11-25-2011, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
I think you are creating a perfect situation to never hear from her again. If she felt strongly toward you, you would know it.

Many women travel outside of Japan to study for short periods of time. They often are not looking to fall in love, but inevitably someone falls in love with them. It doesn't sound like she is fighting to stay in Singapore. That translates to, she is not looking for a serious relationship with you.

If you want to maintain any sort of friendship with her, keep your mouth shut and keep looking.
In fact, I know that she had stayed in Singapore for 8 yrs be4 and she her dream is to be a teacher in Singapore. She ever said that she will want to live in Singapore forever though. She never rejects my initiative to meet up, just that she may have plans with her friends already - suggested other time to meet.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
ImadakeOtosan (Offline)
New to JF

Thumbs up 11-25-2011, 01:14 AM

Oiye, I agree heavily with Osan up above

You have to leave her be. She is still in the "I want a Career Mode," "Not I want a Husband."

I married a Japanese woman from Tokushima, Shikoku, I have to tell you, I live in the U.S.A. The women in Japan are more "rational'' than "irrational" which translates to, they have a "Tradition" and "Family Name" to uphold, though it is going bye-bye, slowly.

Now, how did I convince my young hime-san, to marry me? Simple, have lots of intercourse with her, if she really digs you she would be 'allover you.' If she does not dig you, save your heart the trouble and find someone in your country.

Because she is shy around you, translates to "she doe not find you attractive enough to lose herself in you."

Japanese have a face towards Gaijin, and a face towards their family, and a face towards their own race. Translates to, they have too many faces and are not that transparent. Which means, you're barking up the wrong tree.

Leave while you still have your heart in one piece.

Since you are considered "Gaijin" you have less of a chance, unless you are filthy rich, very handsome, built with large nutz, and have nice warm heart.

Forget it man. Find a Singaporean.

Peace