JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
loveinjapanese2014 (Offline)
New to JF

How do you hook up with japanese girls? - 03-02-2014, 12:43 PM

If you are american, do they only go for good looking guys or what. my japanese friend told me to put on a suit and say i work for toyota, is playing on status a sure fire way of getting one?
(#2 (permalink))
Old
BboyZetan (Offline)
Um No Thanks, Please No.

03-24-2014, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveinjapanese2014 View Post
my japanese friend told me to put on a suit and say i work for toyota
You must be joking.

Ignorance is a mortal weakness
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Sangetsu (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

03-31-2014, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveinjapanese2014 View Post
If you are american, do they only go for good looking guys or what. my japanese friend told me to put on a suit and say i work for toyota, is playing on status a sure fire way of getting one?
Yes, this is a joke. It would be better to say you work for Mistubishi Tokyo UFJ Bank, but then you would need a good watch to go with your suit. Then you would have to beat girls away with a stick.

Status goes a long way in Japan, the minimum you will need is to be a lifetime employee (seisha) at a well-known company. The highest status is reserved for company presidents. My company in Japan is small, but I am the president (so it says on my business cards), and strangely enough, this opens a lot of doors here.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Aoyagi (Offline)
New to JF

11-02-2015, 04:34 PM

You simply meet them the old-fashioned way. It's best this way. If you're living in Europe or America, then I'd suggest moving somewhere with the highest percentages of Americans of Japanese-descent. Hawaii, LA, NYC, Portland, and Seattle are great places. Also DC, as Portland, Seattle, and DC have the cherry blossom Festival every spring.:3 Keep in mind though, many Japanese girls aren't as open to hooking up like your typical Euros or Americans. I should know; I grew up with a Japanese mum. Why only Japanese though? I know they're cute and interesting, but I've met gorgeous Chinese, Taiwanese, and Korean girls as well. You'd at least have more options.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Japmen33 (Offline)
New to JF

06-06-2016, 08:52 AM

do not insist too much. Japanese people can not say no easily due to the culture.