JapanForum.com  

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Avary_Ninja (Offline)
Semi-competent Ninja

11-07-2006, 01:13 PM

Quote:
You must be very lonely to have to rely on an inanimate object for company.
Yes. And meanwhile the Japanese population is starting to decrease because the Japanese men and women are no longer making any real children T_T

"Men, I do not order you to fight; I order you to die". ~ Mustapha Kemal at the Battle of Gallipoli
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Ash (Offline)
Inactive Member

11-07-2006, 01:22 PM

[post removed]

Last edited by Ash : 03-30-2007 at 10:03 PM.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
kitty_starbrite (Offline)
New to JF

11-07-2006, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
Japanese babies are gross. In fact, all babies are f*ing rank.
Lol! I think that these dolls are especially appealing to the Japanese because they are a perfect reflection of the ideal Japanese woman- eternally youthful and beautiful, serene and reserved...
Apparently the Japanese refer to all sex dolls as 'Dutch Wives'.

Suki na Mono wa Suki Dakara Shouganai!!

You see things; and you say, "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"-George Bernard Shaw

Last edited by kitty_starbrite : 11-07-2006 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Typing error
(#14 (permalink))
Old
maks (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-07-2006, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avary_Ninja View Post
Yes. And meanwhile the Japanese population is starting to decrease because the Japanese men and women are no longer making any real children T_T
thats not good.......does it have something to do with the drastic changes that has been happening there???

(#15 (permalink))
Old
Avary_Ninja (Offline)
Semi-competent Ninja

11-07-2006, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
I can't say I blame them. Japanese babies are gross. In fact, all babies are f*ing rank. Is there a special name for that kind of doll? There probably isn't one in English, but there must be a Japanese word for it. Avary, what is it?
Please don't say such a thing. It makes me very sad T_T

Kitty Starbrite got the generic name for the dolls right. Dutch Wife, lol

"Men, I do not order you to fight; I order you to die". ~ Mustapha Kemal at the Battle of Gallipoli
(#16 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
11-07-2006, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty_starbrite View Post
I love the 'real dolls'! I am always asking my boyfriend to buy me one, but he doesn't have that kind of money, lol! For me it is just like a big version of the dolls I had as a little girl. I would love to brush their hair and change their clothes and take care of them. Aww... Dunno about making lurve to them, tho. It's a bit weird, isn't it? I think that it is sad that some peole are unable or afraid to forge a connection with a real person. You must be very lonely to have to rely on an inanimate object for company.
yep it is strange and this is coming from the ero sennin. I have seen pictures of the real doll before and they look more realisct these the ones here and i think they are the same price??? I could be wrong that just what i remember from when they frist came out. there was a Ep of boston legal that had real dolls on it. William shanters charater had one.

There are 3 kinds of perverts in this world
1. Those that hid it.
2. Those that accpect.
3. Those that are Ero Sennin
(#17 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
11-07-2006, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avary_Ninja View Post
I will help the japanese women with that hehehe. Ero sennin strikes again =)

There are 3 kinds of perverts in this world
1. Those that hid it.
2. Those that accpect.
3. Those that are Ero Sennin
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Avary_Ninja (Offline)
Semi-competent Ninja

11-07-2006, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maks View Post
thats not good.......does it have something to do with the drastic changes that has been happening there???
I think the blame can be laid on a combination of high cost of living, long working hours, and a loss of social skills.

I wrote a letter to Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi proposing myself as a volunteer to help repopulate Japan with babies if Japanese men are not up to the task.

I never got an answer.

I'll try my luck again with Shinzo Abe.

(#19 (permalink))
Old
Ash (Offline)
Inactive Member

11-07-2006, 02:10 PM

[post removed]

Last edited by Ash : 03-30-2007 at 10:03 PM.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

11-07-2006, 03:31 PM

Poor guy.. he seems very lonely.. i feel sorry for him, and artificial love is nothing compared to the real thing

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.